NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

My Bleach Story (Continuation)

+2
Lord Deidara
P!nk
6 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

My Bleach Story (Continuation) Empty My Bleach Story (Continuation)

Post  P!nk Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Chapter XV: Mask of the Vaizard

“Reap, Desusaizu” Daisuke said and his wakizashi transformed into a double scythe. Both scythes were attached to form one sword with the handle in the middle and one scythe head at the top and one at the bottom. “Claw through your opponents, Disuku Ringo!” Kiyoko said and her katana morphed into a circular weapon. Around it were several sharp edges and there would be a leather handle on it. “Skip to the rhythm, Mateki” Hinata commanded and his katana transformed into a flute he held in his mouth. “Interesting Shikais you people got there. I guess it’s my turn” Erica proclaimed. “Amazon Spirit #1: Amazoness Warrior Clothing” a white aura flowed from her feet and entwined around her entire body and it formed an armor. It was a standard brown armor with white highlights, “Amazon Spirit #2: Amazoness Sword” and a brown sword formed in her hand from white reiatsu. “Let’s go!” Erica screamed charging at the Vaizards.
---
Dante charged at us and both of us were fending him off with our swords. When he backed off, I jumped in the air and Mitsuaki went behind him, we both tried to stab him at the same time but he merely Shunpo’d behind Mitsuaki and pushed him in my attack location, I had to lower my sword and Shunpo’d in front of Dante. Soon after, Dante & I enganged in sword to sword fighting, with him overpowering me “Ionic Vortex!” Mitsuaki echoed from a distance, a swirling lightning tornado was twirling towards Dante. He slashed my shoulder diagonally and kicked me away “Lightning? HA!” Dante smiled, he pointed his sword at the Vortex and as soon as his sword came in contact with the Vortex, the entire thing was absorbed into the sword. “How’d you do that!?” Mitsuaki exclaimed “My Zanpakuto, Arashi is a Lightning Zanpakuto. Now let me demonstrate its power” Dante said. He pointed at the cut-out lightning bolt in the middle of the sword and about 20% of that area began to be covered by yellow reiatsu. “What’s that?” I asked Dante “It’s a fuel gauge. My Arashi consumes electricity to feed its own power and I can feed it my own Reiatsu to convert into electricity and vice-versa. When the gauge is full, I will have a spike in power boost and I can generate lightning.” He chuckled; he then began to glow yellow as the gauge on his Zanpakuto began to increase “60%” Dante smiled. He lowered his sword and the reiatsu around him disappeared, I didn’t even notice when Dante’s feet move but somehow he got behind me “Watch out!” Mitsuaki exclaimed jumping behind me and defending me from Dante’s blow. “I guess I should stop holding back…” Mitsuaki said “Nayoka. Please stand back” Mitsuaki calmly said to me, I knew he was much stronger than me so I didn’t hesistate. A pink reiatsu surrounded Mitsuaki and his Hikaru was generating more electricity around it and the reiatsu began to disappear. “Let’s go Dante!” Mitsuaki charged at him. They were lashing strong sword attacks against each other, blocking and attacking was the sequence and Mitsuaki was on par with Dante. All this time… Mitsuaki was holding back against Dante, but Dante is only at 60% and Mitsuaki has his Vaizard and his Bankai, if I join now I would clearly be in Mitsuaki’s way I thought to myself. I huddled myself on the ground with my head on my legs I’m weak… “Haha! Looks like you can keep up Lieutenant!” Dante exclaimed, mad with excitement over the battle “Ex-Lieutenant” Mitsuaki corrected him. The two broke off their fight “Let’s pump it up then shall we?” Dante said pouring more of his reiatsu into Arashi. “100%!!” Dante screamed laughing hysterically; Arashi & Dante were both madly surrounded by uncontrolled yellow reiatsu. “Let’s go!!” Dante screamed and dashed towards Mitsuaki and stabbed at his thigh, Mitsuaki barely countered it but his sword suffered a crack from Dante’s sword. This astonished Mitsuaki who had drifted from the battle for a while when Dante came up and lashed at his left arm, giving Mitsuaki a deep wound. “Mitsuaki!” I ran over to him “No! Stay over there. I still got this” Mitsuaki coughed up blood. He took a while to stand up and had his hand over his face “Hm? What are you doing?” Dante asked “Let me show you the power of us Vaizards, Dante Kiminoko” Mitsuaki told him. A pink reiatsu swirled around Mitsuaki’s face until it formed a white skull similar to that of a Hollow’s. It had blue lines from where the ears would be extending down to where the nose would be, and some alone the cheeks. The eyehole was long and dark, only revealing his red eyes. “Let’s see who’s the stronger one now Dante” Mitsuaki spoke in a gargled voice.

Chapter XVI: Power of the Amazon!

The chiming of the swords from Erica, Kiyoko and Daisuke was all that could be heard through the air. “Explosive Chimes” Hinata said from a distance playing his Mateki. Out of the flute were blue and yellow reiatsu shaped like music notes. Kiyoko and Daisuke were attracting Erica’s attention to them to keep her from seeing Hinata’s explosive notes. “It won’t work!” Erica turned around slashing at the chimes. “Hinata, you go and report this situation to Soul Society. Daisuke & I have this under control” Kiyoko told him, and Hinata immediately ran off. “You do notice that there’s one less troublesome one to deal with right? So my winning chances have been boosted” Erica smiled. “Amazon #6: Heart of a Lion!” Erica exclaimed and for awhile blue reiatsu gathered around her face and formed a lion’s head. Erica’s sword attacks were more brutal and more threatening “So, she deals with animals I’m guessing” Daisuke told Kiyoko struggling to block Erica’s attacks. “Secret of the Amazon!” Erica began “Huh!? But that’s a different style of spell” Daisuke exclaimed, “Heart of a Snake!” Erica finished. Her body became thinner until she finally shrunk into the form of a snake and her sword disappeared. She wrapped herself around Kiyoko and began to strangle her “Some spellcasters are lucky enough to be born with 2 Types of Spells” Erica hissed. Daisuke immediately charged at Erica seeing her unarmed but she opened her snake-mouth and a thin, long, sword stretched out and impaled Daisuke leaving him and Kiyoko astonished. Erica began to giggle as the sword from the hilt began to glow purple until it reached Daisuke causing him to scream in pain until Erica took the sword out, dropping him. “What did you do to him!?” Kiyoko screamed “I injected him with my venom, it will circle around his body and wrap itself over various organs and multiply just enough to crush that organ until his entire body is crushed.” Erica exclaimed, Daisuke was rolling around the ground suffocating until he put his right hand over his face, and from white reiatsu formed his Vaizard mask.
He quickly got up and stared at Erica with his yellow eyes, Daisuke’s mask to the form of an angry bull-like creature. At the top corners of the mask were horns; upon seeing this, Erica reverted to her original form. “Amazon #3: Speed of the Cheetah!” Erica exclaimed as she ran swiftly in front of Daisuke and was using her long fingernails to claw at him at a high speed but Daisuke was blocking all these attacks with his sword alone. “Aah!” Kiyoko screamed above Erica with her Vaizard mask slashing her entire left hand off. “Chip!” Erica screamed for her, no one noticed it when Chip came charging in with a burst of fire around her like a torpedo and knocked Daisuke to the ground, damaging his ribs. As soon as Chip got next to Erica, smoke surrounded her and when it cleared, Chip was shown to be a 17 year old girl. “That’s Chip?” Kiyoko gargled next to Daisuke’s body, “I keep her in a sealed form until a battle seems to be interesting. Now let’s go!” the two charged at them.

Chapter XVII: Incoming Captain

“Raining Thunder!” Dante screamed out to Mitsuaki and the roof of the barn above Mitsuaki broke and he was struck by lightning; when he got up he was covered with burn marks and smoke coming from him. “Is that all you got?” Mitsuaki gargled, getting up “I’m actually having fun here” Dante smiled at him “Want to kick it up?” he asked Mitsuaki. “Kick it up? Mitsuaki asked and Dante revealed a black amulet with a red jewel in the middle. As he touched the jewel it glowed as he said “Devil’s Ambition: Cloak of Demetri” Dante screamed, his Arashi was now colored Black and his reishi Red. His Shinigami clothing morphed into brown pants with a white shirt being covered by a brown jacket and over that, he wore a red coat. “You have Spellcaster powers?” Mitsuaki asked surprised “Why wouldn’t I?” Dante charged at him, quickly overpowering Mitsuaki in battle. Every second, Mitsuaki gained a new wound, quickly struggling and with every slash of blood I flinched; what was I to do? Mitsuaki is stronger than me yet he is being overpowered. He still has his Bankai! I thought to myself “Mistuaki! Use your bankai!” I screamed from the sidelines “I forgot you had a Bankai” Dante raged on, continuously slashing him. “Use it! Use it! Use your Bankai!” he raged on happily slashing Mitsuaki until he fell to the ground barely able to even breathe. “Very… Well” Mitsuaki gargled, coughing blood, struggling to withstand the pressure of his wounds to stand up; he held his sword in front of him and I was eagerly watching to see what a Bankai looked like and apparently so did Dante. “Bankai!” Mitsuaki finally screamed.
---
“Amazon #12: Double Fire Torpedo”, Erica and Chip fused together to form a single flaming bullet twirling and spinning towards Daisuke and Kiyoko. Kiyoko held her Zanpakuto and shout “Aura’s Fist!” and a light blue beam slash went towards the torpedo but it did nothing, Kiyoko kept repeating it but it proved to no prevail. They both jumped out the way but the torpedo twisted back towards Kiyoko and pierced her through a tree but as soon as it was going to hit Daisuke, Shin stepped in and grabbed the torpedo with his bare fist; surprisingly the torpedo stopped in his arms with only leaving scratch marks, Chip & Erica jumped a few feet back “Who are you?” Erica asked “Captain Shin Mizushima of the 7th Squad” he spoke formally. “Captain…” Daisuke spoke to him from behind, Shin slowly turned around with a serious look on his face “Yo Daisuke! Long time no see! You’re still as tiny as a bee!~” Shin rapped “Good to see you too Captain” Daisuke said “Take Kiyoko and get away from here” Shin went back to his serious face. “Yes sir” Daisuke obeyed “I would be stupid if I was to misjudge your power Mr. Mizushima” Erica said “Right you are” Shin said teleporting in front of Erica and knocking her with his giant black fist with the gold plate in front of his knuckles. She was thrown very far, knocking through trees. Chip then transformed her entire hand into fire and was about to hit Shin but he teleported behind her and grabbed her by the hand, flipped her around and did a Powerbomb. “Chip!” Erica screamed running for Chip lifting her up “I’m sorry Shinigami. It seems you have bested us” and they teleported away. “Hmph. I was looking for a nice fight too; this is what you expect from females” Shin walked away towards Dante and Mitsuaki.

Chapter XVIII: Final, Dante VS Mitsuaki!

Pink reiatsu came from the tip of Mitsuaki’s sword and wrapped around the area blocking him from view, wind was blowing from him at about 30 knots, when the wind cleared the first thing that happened was Mitsuaki gargling “Sukai no Hikaru.” His Hikaru was know a broad blue sword. “This seems interesting” Dante smiled “I’m not stopping here” Mitsuaki gargled, he held his Hikaru sideways, “Hikaru! Join hand in hand with me, together in harmony!” the top of the barn broke off and lightning was striking around Mitsuaki “Now!” he gargled and lightning struck him and filled him with electricity. When the smoke cleared, Mitsuaki’s hair spiked upwards and his entire body was flowing with electricity “Let’s go now then Dante” Mitsuaki said with his Vaizard mask breaking. The two were clashing swords but Dante was being overpowered, “Ionic Vortex” Mitsuaki said calmly shooting a tornado at Dante electrifying him throwing him throwing him on the ground scarred. “Where’d this power come from?” Dante said raising his head with Mitsuaki dropped from the sky aiming for his head but Dante moved out the way and his entire right hand was cut off. “AAAAHHHH!!” Dante screamed in immense pain holding his cut area looking immensely terrified. “You’re no match for me now Dante” Mitsuaki proclaimed calmly “That’s what you think Shinigami!!!” Dante raged “Devil’s Ambition #2: Devil’s Reincarnation!!!” Dante screamed with red reiatsu surrounding him and his right arm and Zanpakuto disintegrated. When the area cleared, Dante had a black diamond in the middle of his forehead with dark-blue veins stretching from it, his hair was now just below his shoulder and was red for 2/3s of it and for the bottom 1/3 it was black. He grew devilish wings that were black on the outside and red on the inside. He grew Vampire Teeth, a spiked tail and monstrous claws. “Hahahahaha!!” Dante roared deepily, speaking as if 10 people were talking at the same time. I was utterly terrified, I was frozen still in utter horror at the 2 figures, I didn’t know what to do or say but for some reason tears began running down my cheek.
A figure suddenly teleported in front of me, it was Ayoka Mizushima. She walked over to Aimi’s body and brought it to where I was “Don’t worry Aimi…” She said concernedly “I’m here” she smiled. Daisuke was holding Kiyoko and walked towards us and began staring at the fight “You finished her off?” I asked them “No, they probably left them to my husband, Shin Mizushima” she smiled at me. Dante then released his reiatsu and let loose a huge red reiatsu around him and grew a huge red broadsword and Mitsuaki let loose his blue reiatsu and gripped his Hikaru. “It’s time to end this, this has gone far too long” Mitsuaki calmly said “I agree” Dante raged, charging at him and Mitsuaki did the same. They both had their swords clenched tightly in their hand ready to slash the other as they raced from across the room dragging their immense aura of reiatsu with them. When they had clashed, the flow of both reistu began wildly spreading across the room and the wind was blowing equal to that of a hurricane, blowing the walls of the barn away.

Chapter XIX: The Captain of the 3rd Squad, Tsubasa Nakahara!

BOOM! A blast broke the South Gate and several shadowy figures were seeing escaping from it. “It has begun I see” the Captain-Commander looked from his barracks on the South Gate.
“Stop right there Spellcasters” Tsubasa Nakahara stood in front of them. His lieutenant and daughter, Shuzu Nakahara standing behind him “Why did you grab your sword idiot? Have I not taught you proper manners? Do not take an offensive stance unless your opponent has” Tsubasa scolded her “Yes. Sorry father” she replied respectfully, letting go of her Zanpakuto hilt “And must I tell you once again to address me as Captain Nakahara?” he questioned her “But you’re my father..” she replied “My title of captain comes first” he looked back at the Spellcasters standing before them, Lucy & Layla. “You two seem to have some family problems” Layla looked at them “Nothing to worry about Ms. Spellcaster” Tsubasa replied respectfully. He was old, with a short moustache growing from under his nose to extend beside his lips and reach his chin. He also had neat grey hair that was combed behind his back. Layla & Lucy both had blue pixie haircuts and a white sleeveless blouse attached to a white skirt with long blue boots. “May we trade information about each other’s powers?” Lucy grinned “I don’t think we sh-” Shuzu began “Shush Shuzu. You have no say in the matter” he scolded her and Shuzu only bowed her head in sadness. Tsubasa’s hands were always behind his back, knuckle against knuckle and his eyes most times always closed. “We have influence over water” Lucy & Layla told Tsubasa at the same time “Water?” Tsubasa’s right eye opened “Looks like I won’t be much against you I’m afraid. My Zanpakuto is of Fire Element; surely you can see my predicament” Tsubasa spoke calmly. “Why are you so calm about this?” Lucy asked “I see no reason to be excited, angered, disappointed or any other emotion in this situation. It was just my mistake that I confronted you that’s all” he again spoke calmly. “Whatever old man, you’re going down” Layla smiled.
---
“Sora the Spellcaster” Captain Hikari of the 2nd Squad Shunpo’d in front of him. “Delighted to see you Captain” Sora bowed in front of her “Are you mocking me?” she asked “No no that was not my intention, I apologize” Sora responded. “Why are you so calm and polite?” she asked “Because that’s how I am. I truthfully want no part in this” Sora looked at the sky with the wind blowing his white hair. “So why do you continue with it?” Captain Hikari asked but he sighed “I myself don’t even know, but my heart says I’ll find answers” Sora told her. “Would you like to come willingly for questioning then?” Captain Hikari asked “I have no intention of answering your questions don’t get me wrong” Sora still said staring at the sky. “If you don’t I’ll have to force you, and that’ll resort in a fight and you don’t want that” Captain Hikari persuaded him. “I said it already Captain, I have no intention of answering your questions” Sora said a bit irritated. Captain Hikari flew to Sora with her sword out ready to kill him by slashing his throat, but Sora was still staring at the sky; as soon as her blade was to impact his neck, 4 small rods of light blocked the path, Captain Hikari tried to push through but it wouldn’t work. “What is that she asked?” jumping back from Sora “This is my power” he was still staring at the sky “Power of Rejection” he looked at her “I must tell you, I’m not a fighter. I’m a defensive type, the leader said he’ll call me if-” but Sora was broken off by the Immense Spiritual Pressure forced down upon him. He was forced upon the ground and couldn’t even stand up, barely struggling to keep on his knees. He looked up and saw only the Captain-Commander walking towards him with his Zanpakuto across his shoulder and him radiating his black Reiatsu everywhere “He’ll call you if what… Sora?” the Captain-Commander had a serious look on his face “Hikari, I’ll handle this, go report to the 4th Squad Barracks” the Captain-Commander ordered her “Understood” and she Shunpo’d away.
“Now then Sora… It seems we’re all alone” he pointed his Zanpakuto at him and stood in front of his face, Sora’s face was could tell he was very scared he was even sweating “Now tell me what I want to know or you’ll get hurt” the Captain-Commander threatened him. “Where’s your leader?” he asked, “I-I-I’ll never tell you” Sora whimpered but his whimpering soon turned into agony and pain and his left shoulder bled out “I think I must’ve made a mistake by saying I’ll hurt you…” the Captain-Commander still had a dark look in his eye, “I meant I will maliciously and severely destroy your body…” he said with such threatening words.

Chapter XX: Shuzu's Zanpakuto

Blood after blood after blood came from Sora’s body. “L-Leader help me!” he screamed in the air and his prayer was answered. The Spellcaster leader stood in front of Sora, he was wearing a black cape with red highlights around the edges clipped to the front, under that he wore a tuxedo. “Leader! You came to help me” Sora happily said trying to stand up, “Help you?” he scornfully replied “I couldn’t care less about you, you’re a disgrace” and the Spellcaster leader split Sora’s throat with his hand alone and Sora’s body laid on the ground gushing blood from his throat. Luckily, Lucy arrived to the scene “Sora! Leader, who did this?” she asked and the Spellcaster pointed to the Captain-Commander “I’ve got him Lucy, take Sora out of here” he told her “Very well” and she teleported away with him. “Lied so she wouldn’t turn against you?” the Captain-Commander asked. Reza Shunpo’d beside his Captain “I shall aid you in this battle Captain” he respectfully said gripping on his Zanpakuto’s hilt “Very well. Just stand back when you see things getting a little wild” the Captain-Commander told him “Yes sir.”
---
Jynx sighed on the top of a tower “This is too peaceful…” she complained “No damages being done, no havoc no anything” she grew angered. There was a dark purple aura outlining her figure “Time to change all that” she smiled. With every touch her feet made, whatever it contacted with it let loose a purple ripple on the surface which then crumbled soon afterwards “Haha, this is how I like it!” she laughed merrily destroying buildings.
---
“Seems like Jynx is enjoying herself” Layla looked at the buildings crumbling “Jynx? You mean the witch who can perform hexes?” Tsubasa asked the Spellcaster “Aye” she replied. “It also seems that my leader is fighting your leader” Layla looked at Tsubasa “Then we should be getting on with our match then I presume?” Tsubasa asked. “Tsuna-” Tsubasa cut her off with a Shunpo from behind and tried to knee her in her back, luckily Layla jumped out of distance but Shuzu Nakahara was closing in on Layla with her unsheathed Zanpakuto. Layla quickly chanted “Tsunami Particles” and Shuzu’s blade went right through her as her arm formed liquid water. “I see you didn’t say the style of spell, nor the spell number young spellcaster” Tsubasa querried “Lucy and I are different from the other Spellcasters, we have different names for our spells” Layla informed him. “Very well. Shuzu?” Tsubasa turned to her “Yes sir. Sleep to the tune of my lullaby, Dansu no hane” Shuzu’s Zanpakuto began to glow white and was stripped into several pieces which later formed feathers that surrounded her. “That’s an interesting Zanpakuto. I’m guessing it’s illusionary” Layla looked at Tsubasa “You’re quite the smart one aren’t you” Tsubasa replied. “Yume no chūdan (Dream Disuption)” Shuzu looked at Layla and the feathers were blown to surround her and as they surrounded Layla a mist formed “W-What’s… T-This?” Layla stuttered sleepily from the effects of Shuzu’s Dansu no hane. Finally, Layla fell asleep only surrounded by Tsubasa and Shuzu.

Chapter XXI: Rin's Power

“Grr, where am I!?” Layla raged in a misty area. This is the work of my Zanpakuto, Dansu no hane, you’re in a dream” Shuzu spoke. “How do I get out?” Layla asked sincerely “You’re the enemy, why would I tell you?” Shuzu responded again. The misty area soon disappeared and Layla was now in the presence of her enemies, Lucy had come just in time and provoked Shuzu and the illusion stopped. “You can always count on family” Layla smiled to Lucy. “Water Prison!” Layla opened her arm and a wave of water poured through her sleeve, Tsubasa was smart enough to realize the water would prove disastrous as he Shunpo’d on a building. Shuzu didn’t recognize this and soon, water wrapped around her legs and surrounded her body “We have your daughter” Lucy said to Tsubasa “I see you do. To be easily captured like that is a disgrace, do what you wish” he spoke calmly. Layla filled the prison with water and Shuzu had to hold her breath, but sometime soon she would have to breathe.
---
“Dante? Dante are you awake?” I shook him and finally he opened his eyes “Dante!” I smiled and hugged him. Not long after Mitsuaki too woke up but was gravely injured and so was Dante “It seems you both were on equal power” Ayoka Mizushima spoke. Some men from the Medic Ops came into the room and immediately performed healing on Mitsuaki, Dante and Lisa. “I’m just glad you’re back though Dante, what happened?” I asked “I don’t know… The Captain-Commander made me a Shinigami because people with high Reiatsu are usually targeted so it’s required for them to be Shinigamis so they can have some self protection. And then some girl with white hair snuck up on me while I was in the library and knocked me out, next thing I knew was that I was tied in a chair and I think brainwashed.” Dante explained “Do you know any of their plans?” Shin walked in the room “No so- Argh” he groaned over the pain “Leave him to get healed up and rest” Ayoka requested. “What’s happening in Seireitei?” I asked her “The last intel I got was 3 minutes ago by one of my Medic Ops when they came, the Captain Commander himself is fighting their leader, Jynx is said to be running loose, Sora was gravely injured by the Captain-Commander and the twin Spellcasters are fighting Tsubasa & Suzu Nakahara” she informed us. “Where are the other Captains, Lieutenants and Squadmen?” Shin asked “2 Captains are guarding the 4th Squad Barracks, the others Im not sure of. 3 Lieutenants are also watching my barracks, the squadmen are patrolling everywhere some for Jynx and some for any other Spellcasters that might’ve entered” Ayoka explained once more. “What about Ikkaku?” I asked concernedly “I’m not sure but I know that he’s safe” she smiled at me, even her smile itself was reassuring. The amulet that was around Dante floated above us and began to glow “When Dante was back to his senses I’m sure that Amulet would’ve either break or become Dormant” Ayoka questioned but a ball of fire blazed into the room and destroyed it, all of our heads went to the source. Ayoka took out her blade and got ready to pounce on the figure “Rin!” I smiled and ran to her. “She’s a friend” I looked back at Ayoka “How’d you do that? Are you alright?” I asked and she smiled weakly at me. I could see she wasn’t 100% “The thing that almost ate me a week ago, it changed me. When it’s day I could notice that I get hot, very hot, my sheets and pillows even catch fire but at nights I feel so calm and at peace and at 100%” she explained sweating “She was half-eaten by a Hollow?” Ayoka asked “If that was the name of the creature then yes” Rin replied “That is known to bring side effects so probably that’s yours. We need to take you to Captain Tsudasa of the 12th Squad so she can tell you what exactly what’s happening with you” Shin told her.

Chapter XXII: The Secret of Tsubasa Nakahara's Zanpakuto!

“Lucy, hold her I got him” Layla showed a devious smile and charged at him using hand to hand combat but Tsubasa dodged as if it was nothing. “You’re not very good at melee” Tsubasa agitated Layla still dodging “Shut up!” Layla got angry. “Water Whip!” and a bubbly line of water formed in Layla’s hands which she threw at Tsubasa and wrapped it around him “What can you do now old man?” Layla snickered. “Explode, Bakuhatsu Taiga (Exploding Tiger)” Tsubasa released his Zanpakuto, you could see a small bright light beneath the water which started to bubble and evaporate. When the water whip was gone it revealed Tsubasa’s sword of flame which then extinguished to reveal a red & yellow sword. “Hhmph. You only evaporated it because the whip was weak” Layla scoffed. Tsubasa took his Zanpakuto and immediately Shunpo’d in front of Layla and swung the blade now covered in fire, the blade had burnt some leaves off trees into ashes and continuously slashing at Layla but continuously missing, turning other objects into Ash. Layla then jumped away behind a trail of ash “Ha old man,you can’t touch-”
“Asshupairu o bakuhatsu (Exploding Ash Pile)” Tsubasa said ignoring Layla, he stabbed the trail of ashes with his sword which then lit creating a trail of fire. The fire was going towards Layla who then jumped some feet back “Your simple fire is nothing” Layla scoffed but Tsubasa just stood there. When it reached the tip Tsubasa ‘s Bakuhatsu Taiga which he kept behind his back glowed and so did the flame “Glowing flame?” Layla questioned “Layla get back!” Lucy exclaimed running towards her sister. The glowing flame then exploded continuously for 10 seconds. Tsubasa kept staring at the black smoke, when it cleared he saw Lucy in front of Layla with an unstable water shield which soon dropped to the ground “How did you know it was going to explode?” Layla asked her sister. “I’ve heard of him before. He’s known as ‘The Volcano’, he tells his opponents saying his Zanpakuto is a fire-type which deceives his opponents thinking he’s only capable of fire. But his Zanpakuto is actually an Explosive type” Lucy explained “Explosive type?” Layla asked “He didn’t totally lie when he said fire-type because it is but his Zanpakuto, Bakuhatsu Taiga is capable of fire but he implants his Reiatsu into the fire and triggers an explosion so his fire is actually a ticking timebomb” Lucy explained once more. “You know a lot about my Zanpakuto and I.” Tsubasa held his Zanpakuto and stabbed it in the ground “Get prepared” Lucy warned Layla “Taigāsu o bakuhatsu (Exploding Fire Tigers)”

Chapter XXIII: The Moment of Truth! Ikkaku's Zanpakuto!

“Ugh! I need some excitement” Jynx complained attacking minor Squadsmen and collapsing buildings. “Excitement? Right here” Ikkaku pointed his Zanpakuto to Jynx. Jynx snickered, “Don’t die too fast like the others” she smiled. Ikkaku grabbed his Zanpakuto and charged at Jynx “Are you sure you should be charging directly knowing what my powers can do?” Jynx persuaded Ikkaku but it didn’t faze him, he continued. “Jynx #3 Poison Fog” Jynx said with a purple mist oozing out from her palms which stopped Ikkaku in his tracks. “Hiding I see” Ikkaku complained “Why would I hide? I’m just expanding my power” she chuckled “I’m still here if you can find me” Jynx persuaded through the foggy mist. When Ikkaku placed his hand against a building, the wall crumbled “This fog is an extension of my own power” Jynx educated him “I see… So you plan on waiting until I’m off guard and then striking?” Ikkaku asked “Probably” Jynx snickered “This is a poison you said?” Ikkaku asked Jynx “Maybe, why?” Jynx questioned.
“Breathe the poison that once banished you from this world, Doku no ken (Sword of Poison)” Ikkaku said “My Doku no ken is a scientist who specializes in poison. He knows over 40 poisons both herbal and animal poisons and knows how to cure over 30.” Ikkaku educated her “If I take a sample of this poison, my Doku no ken can reject it” Ikkaku warned “Inhale, Doku no ken!” Ikkaku commanded, his Black and white simple Zanpakuto with a curve at the top to make it look like a scythe glowed. The white part of his Zanpakuto began to glow purple as some of the misty poison was absorbed into it “What did you just do!?” Jynx questioned “My Zanpakuto just inhaled your poison. Right now in my Inner World, Doku no ken is studying the poison very thoroughly and is developing a cure and how to get rid of it” Ikkaku explained. The ground below Ikkaku began to turn muddy and started to crack and crumble which made Ikkaku jump on a roof of a building which immediately crashed. “I told you Shinigami, this fog is an extension of my power” Jynx said levitating a bit off the ground. Jynx had long white hair which extended to the base of her feet and had a long streak of purple to the tip of her hair. She had a purple bangle on each hand along with wearing no shoes. She had a long white wrinkled dress that was torn to tilt to the right at the end and had a purple sash around her waist. “Is that supposed to frighten me? This fog isn’t made of poison you stubborn fool, it’s my power itself” Jynx told him, Jynx then held out her hand and the purple mist went into her sleeve which disappeared. “Jynx #4: Portal to the Inner World” Jynx snickered holding the air and spreading it revealing a Garganta. “Is that… A Garganta!?” Ikkaku exclaimed “Sort of. You mad?” Jynx smiled evilly “How can you attain such power?” Ikkaku asked but the area was filled with several white boney masks filling the small Garganta. “This’ll just take a few seconds though, they’re just regular Hollow-” Jynx interrupted Ikkaku by laughing hysterically “Regular Hollows!?” Jynx eclaimed laughing “They’re an army of Adjuchas and Gillians!” Jynx exclaimed and this was soon proven to be true. An army of 30 Adjuchas and 15 Gillians walked through the Garganta “Go my children!” Jynx laughed with Ikkaku frozen still in fright.

Chapter XXIV: The 3 Stages of Sandankai!

Only 3 Adjuchas had remained to help Jynx deal with Ikkaku. “Are you scared yet? Hm Shinigami?” Jynx stroke fear into his mind “S-Shin w-was right when he said you’re a monster…” Ikkaku quivered. Jynx broke into a maniacle laughter “Monster!? That’s what he said about me!?” she laughed again “I need to fight with him again then” Jynx said calmly, staring at her purple nail polish. “Get him boys!” Jynx said pointing at Ikkaku smiling.
---
“Judge, Sandankai, Stage 1” Reza commanded and his Zanpakuto formed a black and white sword in the shape of half-shurikens. “Fade Into the Night, Shadoumonaku!” the Captain-Commander said and his Zanpakuto formed a long thin purely black Zanpakuto with a black holder. The Captain-Commander charged ahead and was fighting sword against sword with the Spellcaster leader. The Captain-Commander was merely ‘dancing’ with the Spellcaster leader lightly moving across the ground but was dealing heavy blows. The Spellcaster Leader was so preoccupied with the Captain-Commander he didn’t even notice Reza sneak up on him from below and attempted to slash his ankle but this was dodged at the last minute by the Spellcaster propelling himself from off the ground 10 feet in the air on a building. “Reza, I think you should go Stage 2 don’t you think? So you don’t get caught in one of my blows” the Captain-Commander told him concernedly “Sandankai, Stage 2” Reza held his sword with his right hand at the hilt and his left hand at the top of the holder, as he slid his hand across the blade each half-shuriken started to glow and when his hand was off the blade, each half-shuriken began floating in the air leaving an empty holder in Reza’s hand. There were 12 half-shurikens floating above Reza “This form of Sandankai is known as ‘Suishin shuriken burēdo ‘(The Propelling Shuriken Blade)” Reza explained to the Spellcaster leader. The Captain-Commander instantly Shunpo’d to the Spellcaster Leader to resume their sword fight along with Reza on the sidelines time after time attacking with his mind-controlling shurikens. “Death’s Scythe!” the Spellcaster Leader exclaimed and from his left hand came a surge of visible red energy that flowed down his arm to his back and through his right arm. When the surge had reached the Leader’s sword, it transformed the sword into a red Tri-Bladed Scythe. “You don’t even know a thing about me yet you’re both engaging me in combat, how naive don’t you think so Commander?” the Spellcaster Leader pestered him. BOOM! A Cero from a Gillian bursted through a house and set the area ablaze “Gillians?” Reza questioned “How did they get here?” he wondered “Ah… So Jynx is bored” the Spellcaster Leader snickered “Not just Gillians though, Adjuchas too” the Spellcaster Leader corrected him. “Reza take care of it please” the Captain-Commander instructed “No you don’t!” the Spellcaster Leader enraged “Death’s Minions!” he shouted and out of the ground came a Garganta, but it wasn’t a normal Garganta, it was red and was bursting out flames. Out of the ground came 3 10 feet tall marionettes each had large clubs in front of Reza. “Sandankai, Stage 3” Reza commanded “Kyodai shuriken akkusu (The Giant Shuriken Axe)” Reza said holding his empty sword holder in the air, the half-shurikens began to glow and soon started to float back to the empty Sword Case, after a while, a huge black and white half-shuriken axe could be seen. “I’ll deal with these marionettes sir, you can just take him on” Reza reassured the Captain-Commander.

Chapter XXV: Hell on Earth, the Spawn of the Devil!

“Taigāsu o bakuhatsu (Exploding Fire Tigers)” Captain Nakahara stabbed the ground which emitted 5 lines of fire flowing from the same spot where the ground was stabbed soon enough, the fire started to get bigger and hotter until it formed the shape of Fire Tigers. Tsubasa raised his hands forward and the 5 feet tall Fire Tigers dashed forward towards the 2 Spellcasters “Captain Nakahara! Can you let me out?” Shuzu gargled and coughed still inside the Water Prison, Tsubasa merely turned his head to look over his shoulder and turned back towards the 2 Spellcasters ignoring his own daughter. “Twin Water Wave!” Layla and Lucy hend each other’s hand and with the other hand let loose a violent mini-tsunami which combines to create 1 Tsunami which flooded the area in which the fight was going on. When the wave cooled down, Shuzu was shown on the wet ground free from the prison but was unconscious, Tsubasa was shown to still be standing almost unaffected by the wave. As for the Tigers, they were still there but was now in front of Tsubasa “How come they’re still alive!?” Layla raged “As your sister told you… They’re not fire, they’re explosives” Tsubasa informed her. “Explosives?...” Lucy thought “So I’m gue-” A tiger jumped beside Lucy and exploded in her face, the explosion threw her against a building covered with smoke. “Lucy!” Layla looked at her and then back at the battlefield with anger “Water Dome Prison!!” Lucy raged with a small bubble of water in her hand which she then threw on the ground. The bubble got bigger and bigger and bigger until it formed a huge dome of water, around 20 feet high and 30 feet wide. “You’re in my domain now freakin’ Shinigami” Layla raged “Gills of a fish” Layla casted a spell, her right index finger started to glow blue as she formed a circle on the air which then duplicated and swirled around her. She grew gills, her hair grew longer and made room for a fin and a tail grew from out her lower back. Tsubasa Nakahara was merely looking outside the dome on Adjuchas destroying Shinigamis and reaking havoc along with Gillians. “My… My… This is awfully troublesome” he complained.
---
“Cloak of the Devil!” the Spellcaster leader wished, he took off his hoodied brown cloak which he then grew a cloak the same as Dante had worn when he was a Spellcaster. “Devil’s Sword!” he wished again, his scythe then formed a huge Red broadsword which was glowing. “Rise of the Devil’s army” he proclaimed once more and a red portal of fire opened from the ground, several ‘ruffian’ looking people with red glowing eyes rose out with weapons of all kinds. There was around 30 of them which scattered around Seireitei. “You don’t understand don’t you Commander?” the Spellcaster “Understand what?” the Commander calmly spoke to him, the Spellcaster Leader grew a devilish smile on his face and he snickered “I’M THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!!” he enraged being surrounded by red reiatsu which transformed the sky to be pitch black. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” he maniacally laughed, his reiatsu opened a red portal in the sky, crawling out were small red devil pixies and even 4 dragons. “YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME YOU IDIOTS!!” the Spellcaster leader spoke with a demonic voice. “YOU WILL FALL! AND HELL SHALL REIGN!!” his eyes turned white with rage “HAHAHAHA” he maniacally laughed, “GO MY MINIONS!” with a demonic voice he commanded, releasing different types of devilish creatures through various portals. “Spawn of the devil?...” the Captain-Commander questioned without even the least bit of fright or intimidation.

Chapter XXVI: To Ikkaku's Aid!

“What should we do Captain Mizushima?” I asked her. “Shin and I will go back to Seireitei, you should come with us too, including Rin and Dante for they will be of help” she responded and I smiled at her with gratitude. Dante & Rin walked up behind me as Captain Ayoka opened a Spirit Gate in which we walked through. On the other side, all we could see were huge Gillians using Cero everywhere, fire everywhere, crumbled buildings, water and the rushing of Shinigamis. “Oh my…” Captain Ayoka said sadly “Look at the sky” Rin notified us the sky was pure black with red portals spawning red monsters “It looks like Hell on Earth…” Dante added “I should report to the 4th Squad barracks immediately, please excuse me” Ayoka Shunpo’d away. “What will you do Captain Mizushima?” I talked to Shin “I’m not sure quite yet, I think those Gillians could use some pounding first, but the real question is what will you three do?” he turned and looked at us. “I-… I really don’t know… I’m not sure what to do Captain…” I sadly replied holding my head down “Go and help Ikkaku” a soft voice placed its hand on me, it was Captain Kuchiki of the 6th squad. “Captain!” my face lit up and she smiled back “Indeed what has happened here has become chaos but we must stand firm and don’t lose grip of our emotions, Nayoka go to Ikkaku he’s by 7th Squad 4th District and whatever you do do not go right there” she said pointing at an area where IMMENSE Reiatsus are clashing “The Captain-Commander and his Vice are fighting the Spellcaster Commander” she explained “What!? The Commander on the front lines already? Is the enemy that strong?” Shin questioned “I’m not sure, but he’s gruesomely overtaken by rage. You two” Captain Kuchiki looked at Dante & Rin “Please assist Captain Tsudasa of the 12th Squad, follow me please” she leaded on. Captain Mizushima left me in the air by myself to my thoughts, “Hold on Ikkaku! I’m coming!” I raced towards Squad 7.
---
Even though Ikkaku was in fright, he gripped his Zanpakuto firmly awating the charge of the 3 Adjuchas in front of him. “If an Adjuchas are said to be Lieutenant Class how am I to face one, yet alone 3?” Ikkau’s thoughts were against him. All the Gillians that were summoned by Jynx looked exactly like a regular Gillian, the Adjuchas were different, some looked like serpents, some insects, some birds but the ones Ikkaku was facing was a Spider, a giant Mosquito and a rabid dog. “Ha, you’re trembling all over Shinigami. No need to be scared, if you just sit still and don’t move it’ll be all over soon after they eat you” Jynx snickered. The Mosquito was the first to move, it quickly zoomed in the air and started hovering around Ikkaku, he was watching and waiting on the Mosquito so much he barely realized the rabid Dog was just about to headbutt him, thankfully a shadowy figure grabbed him. Ikkaku was placed on the ground and he looked at his savior, Mitsuaki Saisei.

Chapter XXVII: The Fall of a Spellcaster!

Sora later arrived on the scene interrupting one of the Marionette’s attack on Reza with his Rejection Spellcasting. Rejection #3: Rods of Light” Sora said blocking the attack and throwing the Marionette off its balance “Rejection #2: Sword of Light” Sora said forming a ring of light around his palm where from the center extending 4 branches of light North, South East and West, blades started to form at East and West as Sora jumped up to the Marionettes quickly slaying them. He began jumping in the air, propelling himself by rings of light from his feet.
The Spellcaster leader nor the Commander noticed Sora, but Sora took his Sword and dashed behind the Spellcaster leader, blood soon appeared on the Spellcaster leader’s shoulder “HOW NICE OF YOU TO JOIN US SORA!” he roared with a demonic voice “So you’ve finally truly let it take you over Demetri…” Sora said “Take him over?” Reza asked “He wasn’t like this. He used to be a regular Spellcaster nicer than that, he and I have been friends since we were 6. His powers used to involve Shadows but a Shinigami came nearby our house and opened a portal to hell apparently releasing his brother but he couldn’t stay on Earth for long as he was slowly deteriorating and then he took over Demetri and corrupted him…” Sora explained with Demetri looking right at him, Demetri’s eyes soon changed from white to black, with his red and black hair. “I do see signs of corruption… And to stop all of this madness… Killing him is proper?” the Captain-Commander asked “IF YOU CAN!” Demetri charged.
---
“Jynx… One question please. Where are the Amazons? I neither see nor sense them amongst you” Mitsuaki asked but Jynx snickered “Dead.” She responded “Dead how?” Mitsuaki seemed concerned “She came back to base worrying and it was annoying me… She’s so weak so I killed her and her daughter or whatever that munchkin is to her ran away” Jynx explained “Come out with the flash of lightning and the sound of thunder, Hikaru” Mitsuaki told his Zanpakuto, summoning its Shikai form. “2 against one? Hardly fair….” Jynx sarcastically whined. “Ionic Vortex!” Mitsuaki seemed serious but this was easily dodged by Jynx but was attacked from above by Ikkaku causing her to bleed from her arm “Seems like you boys are playing it hard” Jynx said “Jynx #7: Hex” Jynx said release a purple wave from both her palms; Ikkaku and Mitsuaki didn’t realize that their bodies were highlighted purple, but only Jynx could see this “Nothing happened…” Mitsuaki realized “No, something had to happen she did something to us maybe, it’s just not visible” Ikkaku informed Mitsuaki. Mitsuaki ran forward with Ikkaku standing behind him “Kido #49: Triangular Prism!” Ikkaku shaped his hand like a triangle which was glowing gray and soon enough a triangle taller than Jynx was pushed forward and was keeping up with Mitsuaki running beside it to the left, right when impact by the triangle was to be made to Jynx, the prism shifted to the left and trapped Mitsuaki instead. Ikkaku tried to undo it but he soon noticed that the triangle began to recolour itself to purple “So this is your doing?” Ikkaku asked “Maybe…” Jynx said looking at her nails. Ikkaku’s body was flung to the ground as the Dog Adjuchas pounced on him pinning down all his limbs. This gave the spider enough time to trap Ikkaku in a thick layer of 4 webs. BOOM! A large thud was heard nearby, Shin Mizushima dropped from the sky slamming his immense fist onto Jynx. Right, left, right, left and then he held his hands together to do one last fist drop, anyone seeing this scene would expect the victim to be dead but it seemed so. Mitsuaki had noticed from inside the barrier that as Jynx was falling, her eyes became white and she stopped struggling as her Reishi faded away. “Shin! You’re a hero!” Mitsuaki exclaimed after being free from the prison.

Chapter XXVIII: Always Together...

“Bankai” Captain Tsubasa spoke inside the water dome “Bakuhatsu faiyātaigā no shinka (Evolution of the Exploding Fire Tiger)”, the blade of Tsubasa’s sword turned to fire which sharpened to form a shiny knight-like blade with carvings of fire at the start of the blade. At the end of the opposing handles, there were dragons. Tsubasa bent over a little to reveal his back bubbling, these bubbles tore a small piece of his shirt as wings of fire grew from them. The fire being released was hot enough to cause Layla’s Water Dome to evaporate. “Grrr” Layla growled from afar “This battle has dragged on for far too long…” Tsubasa admitted “Shōkan: Taigā no bakuhatsu (Summoning: Exploding Tiger)” Tsubasa stabbed the ground with his sword, immediately as he let go, the sword turned into flames and shot up into the sky as a beam of light. An immensely large group of fire fell from the sky onto the ground and began to take the shape of a 30 feet tall fire tiger. Layla could do nothing but stare in horror “W-w-w” she trembled and shook frozen in fright. Tsubasa nodded his head as the Tiger let loose a savage roar of flames towards Layla who didn’t seem to move as she was still frozen in fear “Layla!” Lucy screamed from behind Tsubasa.
When the fire cleared, Lucy was shown to be wrapping Layla in Water Armor. Lucy however was shown to have burn marks all over her body, finally she collapsed on the floor with the water Armor fading away. “L-Lucy!” Layla cried grasping her sister “Please…. Layla… Run away… Live on…. For me” Lucy struggled to say her final words to her sister as Layla grasped her tighter starting to cry. “I’m sorry Lucy… We shouldn’t have come here… But I can’t walk away when you’re murderer is standing right in front of me” Layla gazed at Tsubasa with serious eyes. She put down Lucy and grasped her hand “You crossed… The line Captain… And you’re gonna pay… With your LIFE!” Layla enraged blasting small water bubbles at high speed through her palms “Water Bullet Bombing!” she screamed. This did no effect however, as the giant fire tiger blocked the path to Tsubasa “Argh! Tsunami Bombardment!” she released a massive wave through her sleeves and made it spin curling into a giant Tsunami Ball. “Water tree-planting Whip!” Layla casted a spell by waving hand gestures t the Tiger’s feet. Water spewed from underground and gripped all 4 of the Tiger’s feet “Ice Reinforcement!” Layla casted her spell as the Water Whips surrounded the Tiger’s feet turned to hard Ice. “Water Glue Pool!” Layla did her hand gestures and a pool of water came under the Tiger sticking it to the ground “Water-Ice Freeze Pillars!” Layla commanded as large pillars of Ice fell from the sky surrounding the tiger “Encase!” Layla finished as the pillars grew towards each other trapping the Tiger in a massive “detention”. Tsubasa opened his eyes and saw that his Tiger was trapped “You’re much better now… Is that because your twin has died so you have nothing holding you back?” Tsubasa teased “STOP!” Layla shook her head violently and began casting more spells as tears ran down her eyes softly. “Ice Hail Bombardment!” Layla screamed causing Hail to fall from the sky but Tsubasa kept avoiding them going closer to her, “Water Bullet Bombing” Layla repeated the same spell but her tears were flowing more and more this time. Finally, Layla let down her hands refusing to go no further “Lucy…” she took one final moment and smiled, Tsubasa flew forward and stabbed his Bankai form sword through her chest killing her. When Layla dropped to the ground, her tears still ran down her face with her smiling “At least you’ll be together again…” Tsubasa said with his wings disappearing and his Bankai sword returning to its Sealed Form.

Chapter XXIX: Goodbye... Old Friend

"Just look at her…" Ikkaku first spoke looking at Jynx's dead body. "She looks so lifeless. It all happened so suddenly" Ikkaku spoke again. "Too bad Shin didn't stay to help us carry her somewhere else" Mitsuaki responded. "Lifeless?..." Jynx snickered standing up "W-Wha-WHAT?" Mitsuaki exclaimed "How did you survive the attacks Shin did on you?" Mitsuaki asked "I'm no regular human, keep that in mind" Jynx said stretching her body parts. "But… He did make me lose a vast amount of my power by me pretending to be dead for so long" Jynx spoke "Let's get back to business" Jynx sprung forward kneeing Ikkaku in his abdomen and roundhouse kicking his cheek to send him into a wall, she glanced to her left to avoid Mitsuaki's sword and cartwheel'd backwards following up with a knee to the back, Jynx then gripped Mitsuaki's shoulders and jerked his body backwards as she roundhouse kicked his cheek away. Jynx stood staring at the two bodies panting heavily "Looks like you're weary Jynx" Mitsuaki and Ikkaku got up looking at her "Piss off! I'm fine" Jynx sped forward and uppercut kicked Ikkaku and kicked his head into a wall and repeated this same process with Mitsuaki. "Jynx #7: Hex!" Jynx casted a spell on the buildings above the two Shinigamis which quickly crumbled on them; Jynx then stood there waiting for their next move, panting. "Not gonna come out?" she panted "Then I'll just go in" Jynx commanded but the 2 Shinigamis busted out of the rubble. "Jynx #9: Impossibility!" Jynx was surrounded by a dark purple and black aura, as the aura spread they began to take the form of Hollows. "Impossibility lets me create one of the Worst-Case Scenarios and be grateful that you guys get 8 Adjuchas, it's normally worse" Jynx panted looking like she's on the brink of death. "Now….Ugh…. Wh-Where's Lucy?" she struggled to walk away "Attack Adjuchas!" Jynx commanded but they didn't move. "I said attack!" she commanded again, but the Adjuchas ran after Jynx instead "Wait! Stop!" she commanded but they didn't listen. Ikkaku and Mitsuaki looked away as Jynx's screams could be heard and the sound of blood splashing, "I-I-I'll get y-you back s-s-somehow!" the horror finally ended.
---
"Everyone else is dead Demetri…." Sora notified him but it didn't seem to phase him. "Guess I should end him now…" the Captain-Commander rubbed his neck "Playtime's over" the Captain-Commander dashed forward without anyone seeming to notice. Even Sora was surprised by his speed, a deep wound spewed blood from Demetri's shoulder. As Demetri turned around, he pointed at the Captain-Commander with one finger to cast a spell but his finger was immediately caught. The Captain-Commander held his Shadoumonaku high and slammed his sword through Demetri until it slashed his lungs. Demetri fell backwards on the roof building where he rolled off unto the ground unable to breathe, both the Captain-Commander and Sora noticed the gray aura leaving from Demetri. As the aura was leaving him, Demetri's hair grew shorter and went to his original black hair and his black eyes went to being brown. The demon clothes disappeared revealing Demetri's black leather jacket, white T-shirt and black jeans jacket. "Where am I?..." Demetri laid on the ground looking around "Why am I bleeding?..." he questioned as Sora came to his friend's aid "Sora…" Demetri turned to him. "This is Soul Society Demetri. The demon that possessed you did all this… And you're going to die" Sora said with a sad face "I'm going to die?..." Demetri became sad too "I didn't even get to live life yet Sora" Demetri said with a tear streaming down his face. Not before long, Demetri finally died. With his death, the monstrous creatures turned to ash and the sky cleared up. Sora then went back to the Real World saying that he was going to improve on his spells. With the exception of Sora, Demetri was the last Spellcaster and Seireitei was now safe again and Rin, Dante and I could return to school after missing a week.

Chapter XXX: Induction to the Kuchiki!

A team of Lieutenants were sent to Hell to make sure everything was in check so nothing like the Spellcaster incident happened again. Sereitei was rebuilt and ‘pured’ of its damages. Seireitei has been blessed with a year of peace after this incident. A lot of things had happened in that year, Captain Tsudasa of the 12th Squad examined Rin and proclaimed that she was given Spellcaster powers by the Radioactive Hollow that almost swallowed her. Nevertheless, she was made into a Shinigami and placed in Squad 10 and Dante placed into Squad 5.
I was also glad for this New Year; I was made Lieutenant of Squad 6 and vowed myself to training harder even currently working on getting a Bankai. I was now 18 years old and I graduated from High School, I could’ve spent an extra 2 years but it was optional. This way I could have more time being a Shinigami, Rin and I trained together and Captain Tsudasa did research on her being a Spellcaster and a Shinigami. Captain Tsudasa reported that “Her Spellcaster cells have mixed in with her Shinigami cells. This only means that she’s the only Shinigami in history who can operate without a sword. She can still go Shikai and Bankai but they will only evolve her skill.” Rin had also learned her Shikai, the world was at peace.
“Excuse me! Excuse me!” I squeezed through a flock of Shinigamis to get to the 1st Division Headquaters. “Ugh I’m late…” I thought to myself racing to the building. “Ah! There it is!” I smiled as the large building was in view. In about 3 minutes, I entered the meeting room “Ah, Nayoka Kiminoko there you are” the Captain-Commander stared at me “YOU’RE LATE!!!!” he flipped the table screaming “IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!” I frantically said squeamish “Don’t worry” he smiled and walked over to me putting his hand on my shoulder “It’s alright….. It’s alright….” He whispered into my ear playfully but Reza cleared his throat “I believe you’ve frightened the woman enough sir” Reza told him “I don’t think I frightened her enough” the Captain-Commander complained walking back to his seat. “Alright! So I’ve brought you here into the meeting room along with Hikari Kuchiki and some Kuchiki elders to say to you that you’ve been inducted into the Kuchiki Clan” the Captain-Commander spoke calmly. “Inducted into the Kuchiki Clan?” I questioned “Yes” Hikari came forward, she was now wearing the Shinigami suit and the Captains haori. “It means you’ll be shedding your name of Kiminoko and wearing the Kuchiki name. I’m doing this because I have chosen you to be the Kuchiki Clan’s 34th Head” she explained “It’s possible? What about Izumi? Or Reza?” I asked “Izumi is ineligible. Long ago, it was tradition for the Head of the Kuchiki Clan to be Captain of the 6th Squad and all Kuchikis in the 6th Squad as well. But one day, Sai Kuchiki a 3rd Seat of the 6th Squad whom had even a Bankai wanted the position of 9th Squad Captain which has been available for 4 years. The Captain-Commander refused but Sai rebuttled saying “Why!? I have a Bankai and we all know I’m skilled! There’s no rules against Kuchikis being outside the 6th Squad are there!?” he made a good point, after he was appointed 9th Squad Captain, Kuchikis looked up to him and spreaded to other Squads, Reza is already Lieutenant but he is without a Bankai and I know that you have been working on yours. Please accept this offer” she persuaded me and I hesitatingly accepted “From now on Nayoka Kiminoko, you shall be Nayoka Kuchiki” Hikari proclaimed walking out the room with the Kuchiki Elders.
Not long after, I found Rin practicing Bakudo on the Korcari Plains. “I swear that’s all you ever do” I laughed walking to her “It will come in handy” Rin smiled back. “I got some news” I sat on a nearby log “Oh yeah? What’s it about” Rin turned to me “I was inducted into the Kuchiki Clan. Hikari’s making me Captain of the 6th Squad soon so I’ll have to do immense training with achieving a Bankai” I told her looking off into the distance “That’s great news!” Rin said happily. “It seems like you and Dante are on par with each other” she smiled “On par?” I asked “He’s got his Bankai and is training it but he’s having difficulties and now you have yours too” she hugged me “Got his Bankai?... Since when?” I stared at her “A month ago, why are you so surprised?” she asked “Rin… I said I’m going to achieve a Bankai, I didn’t say I have one…” I walked away disappointed in myself.
“All this time I’ve been training my Kido and Bakudo and even my Shikai…. I forgot about a Bankai and Dante’s just a 3rd seat. It seems…. He’s better than me” I teared up.

Updates:
Chapter 31 & 32 Added - 4/8/2013
Last Chapter Added: Chapters 30 - 3/15/2013

Need the other chapters? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The story has been cancelled due to exceeding the message limit. Please visit here ---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Last edited by P!nk on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 12 times in total
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

My Bleach Story (Continuation) Empty Re: My Bleach Story (Continuation)

Post  Lord Deidara Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Bs how I used all dem boosts and Thunder's crappy ass char still matched up to me o.o
His Shikai>My reg
My Shikai>His Shikai
His Bankai>My Shikai
My 1st trans>His Bankai
My 2nd trans = His fusion? o.o

A fusion tho? '-' And funny how he got all those boosts and we still tied :O And hen when I gained consciousness I lost all dem Spellcaster powers so yh he can beat me now >:O
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Axel wrote:Bs how I used all dem boosts and Thunder's crappy ass char still matched up to me o.o
His Shikai>My reg
My Shikai>His Shikai
His Bankai>My Shikai
My 1st trans>His Bankai

A fusion tho? '-' And funny how he got all those boosts and we still tied :O And hen when I gained consciousness I lost all dem Spellcaster powers so yh he can beat me now >:O
Funny how you sound like zero as a child.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Deidara Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 am

>_> That has nothing to do with what I just said o.o
And I do NOT! >:O I have quite a deep voice thank you very much *straightens tie*
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Axel wrote:Bs how I used all dem boosts and Thunder's crappy ass char still matched up to me o.o
His Shikai>My reg
My Shikai>His Shikai
His Bankai>My Shikai
My 1st trans>His Bankai

Ik I can beat u, and we only tied cause i was obviously holding back even when i was fused so i wouldn't over kill u, u are nayo's lil bro after all
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Axel wrote:>_> That has nothing to do with what I just said o.o
And I do NOT! >:O I have quite a deep voice thank you very much *straightens tie*
Ok Mr. SoundsLikeThunderWithZerosAccent.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Deidara Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Eew... Thunder? Gross@Icy
probs Thunder... Probs o.o@Thunder
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 pm

You're all gay.
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Fire wrote:You're all gay.
5 days late but ok
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Comments related to the story only, thank you
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:55 pm

*replies about something else than story* COME AT ME BRO
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Deidara Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Nobody really replies about the story here so...
I liked Chapter 27 o.o Shin jumped out nowhere and raped Jynx on the spot :O
Hope you see me in action in 4th Squad Barracks rocking dem stockings & hair net working my ass helping people o.o
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Deidara Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Chapter XXX....
GG '-'
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down