NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


Zombie Rp Thread

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Ok Now no fcks up this time :O lets do this rp right this time...

I

PERCY:

It was a cold and dark evening, there was a full moon and I was just sitting on my couch watching T.V and suddenly the power went out..."What happened!" I exclaimed as all my electric appliances went off in a instant. I came outside to see if everyone had their power out to see if it was a power outage and I was right, I saw people scared half to death without no light in the middle of the night. I went back to my house and grabbed a flashlight and went to my neighbor's house Maya...I knocked on door and she opened the door opened a door with a pan and almost hit me with it and I leaped back on the solid ground and said "What the hell was that for?!" "Oh Percy! I thought you were an intruder! I'm so sorry!" "Whatever...but can I come inside?" "Sure..." So I went inside of Maya's house and I saw that she already had candles around her house. I said "Maya I think something strange is going on...I mean a power outage in the middle of the night?" Maya responded "Yeah I think something strange is going on too..." I then heard a strange noise coming back from the backyard... Maya yelled "What was that?!" I responded "I don't know...but I'm going to find out..." I grabbed a kitchen knife and went to her backyard and what I saw....well what I saw was one of the most hideous revolting creature I've ever saw...It looked like a human and had ugly teeth and rags for clothes and I can see some of his bones and his eyes...His eyes was bloody red... "Oh god..." "Ssssssssssssss!" It hissed as if it were a snake. I ran towards it and stabbed it's head with my knife...but It was still moving... I kept stabbing it more and more but It still won't die. He than roared and scratched me and I fell back. It pounced on me..."Ssssss" It hissed again and tried to bite but before he could do that I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in his heart thus killing him and I kicked him off my body and said "What the hell is going on...."

Maya then came and she screamed. "WHAT IS THAT?!?!" "I don''t know Maya it just came out of nowhere..." I saw she was probably gonna faint or throw up...or maybe both but I really don't want that happening. I took her inside and then I told her "Maybe...its the undead...you know zombies." She gasped "Zombies?! Percy I'm scared of zombies!" "Calm down let's just call the police, OK? "OK but please protect me!" I went to my pocked grabbed my phone and saw that my phone was almost out of battery "Ah crap..." I hurried and dialed the number and when I was about to call...my phone was dead... Then my other neighbor Mezashi came and exclaimed "What was all the noise about?!" Maya said "Oh my god Mezashi your safe!" "Safe from what?..." I said "Well...believe it or not...but I just saw a zombie a few minutes ago and killed it so...yeah." Mezashi raised an eyebrow at me "You guys pranking me?" I responded "No we are not just look outside..." He came outside and he saw the dead corpse "What the hell, man you guys aren't lying..." We came back inside and I told them "I'm gonna go get my charger for my phone in my house, Mezashi protect Maya okay?" He responed "Yeah okay" I asked Maya "Hey you still have those guns you kept for emergencies Maya? "Yeah I do..." "Where is it?" "Upstairs in my closet..." I ran upstairs and grabbed two guns and some ammo and tossed Mezashi one. "Just in case another zombie comes you'll be armed." "Okay Percy...just be careful" "Yeah I will" Maya said "Percy come back safe please!" and I almost saw a tear in her eye. "Don't Worry Maya I'll come back" And I went outside and to my house...

I went to my house and went upstairs to my room in a flash to hurry back to Mezashi and Maya but when I came back downstairs...I saw another zombie. This time it was female and I don't even think it had any eyes and its clothes were bloody..."Uh woo ah la" It said in this zombie voice... I grabbed my gun and aimed for the head and BOOM! I shot right into it's eye socket and through it's body it then put her head like if it we're to say Did you just did that?. I shot the zombie again and again and finally I went for my knife and stabbed it in the brain. I then heard screaming that sounded like Maya. "Oh no!" I dashed quickly to Maya's house and I saw Mezashi fighting with another Zombie. "Percy, come help me!" Mezashi said. I charged to the zombie and the zombie turn its head 90 degrees and looked at me and showed its horrible mouth. I got my gun and I put a bullet straight through his mouth and just to finish him I threw my knife right his eye and he fell back. Maya exclaimed "Percy! Your back! Thank goodness!" As she ran up to me and hugged me. Mezashi said "Thanks for the help..." "No problem" I responded. Maya let go of me and then I saw it was almost morning and the power went back on. I plugged my charger and put my phone charging. I then turned on the T.V and changed the channel to the news channel and saw "Special Report, We have been informed of this strange zombie events. We advise all to go outside with caution and gather stuff to protect your home, your loved ones, and yourself. The police is gonna send guards in every street to protect the people. And we also have been informed that this event is happening over the nation. More information about this will come in soon on 7 News." "Damnit...We can't live here safely with zombies." I said. "Well Percy...we can make an escape plan to go to a different country or something..." Mezashi responded. "What?! What about my friends?" Maya asked worried. "Its their choice if they wanna join us or not." I told her. Maya went to her house phone and tried to call her friends but first she called Amy, another neighbor. "Amy! Can you come with us to escape this danger?" "Really your gonna escape?" Amy replied "Yes with Percy and Mezashi." "Okay I'm in" "Just gather stuff to defend yourself too" "Okay gonna come to join you guys in about half an hour." And so starts up the the quest to escape the nation...
[b]


Last edited by Thunder0 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You fail

Post  Lord Deidara on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 am

1. First of all Thunder, since the story is written by you, it stink, it stunk and it will forever be fire fuel by hobos.
2. "Oh Percy! I thought you were an intruder! I'm so sorry!". Who the hell knocks on your door and gets called an intruder...
3. "Maya I think something strange is going on...I mean a power outage in the middle of the night?". A power outage in the middle of the night isn't strange. Just because its night and the power outage makes it even darker doesn't make it weird.
4. "Ssssssssssssss!" It hissed as if it were a snake. Zombies don't hiss you moron. They growl. You fail at this...
5. "Ssssss" It hissed again and tried to bite but before he could do that I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in his heart thus killing him and I kicked him off my body. Note: Stab to the heart (Chest) is not an OHKO for zombies u nitwit. You will have to stab him several times. Only OHKO for zombies: Headshot or damage to the Spine.
6. "Maybe...its the undead...you know zombies." She gasped "Zombies?! Percy I'm scared of zombies!". You gain knowledge of them too fast, you shouldn't do that, you should take notes of their appearance and go research. '-'
7. Amy, Maya and Mez..... -_-. Where the hell is my awesomness? You better put me in and make me a super badass and don't make me get bitten and die early u fag or make me sacrifice myself on you.




KISS MY @SS AMERICA!!!

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your too Harsh

Post  P!nk on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 am

Danteeee, your too harsh D:. Geez, you sound like a professional critic who ruins little boys' dreams.
But I do agree with points numbers: 2,3, 4 and 6.
Dante I hope Thunder rights you in and you die from AIDS...
But I like your story Thunder ^_^, keep doing at it, sounds nice, Is that the beginning chapter or somewhere in the story?
Ima post my smexy zombie story too ^_^.
avatar
P!nk
Member
Member

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Espada 3rd on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Lost_Soul wrote:1. First of all Thunder, since the story is written by you, it stink, it stunk and it will forever be fire fuel by hobos.
2. "Oh Percy! I thought you were an intruder! I'm so sorry!". Who the hell knocks on your door and gets called an intruder...
3. "Maya I think something strange is going on...I mean a power outage in the middle of the night?". A power outage in the middle of the night isn't strange. Just because its night and the power outage makes it even darker doesn't make it weird.
4. "Ssssssssssssss!" It hissed as if it were a snake. Zombies don't hiss you moron. They growl. You fail at this...
5. "Ssssss" It hissed again and tried to bite but before he could do that I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in his heart thus killing him and I kicked him off my body. Note: Stab to the heart (Chest) is not an OHKO for zombies u nitwit. You will have to stab him several times. Only OHKO for zombies: Headshot or damage to the Spine.
6. "Maybe...its the undead...you know zombies." She gasped "Zombies?! Percy I'm scared of zombies!". You gain knowledge of them too fast, you shouldn't do that, you should take notes of their appearance and go research. '-'
7. Amy, Maya and Mez..... -_-. Where the hell is my awesomness? You better put me in and make me a super badass and don't make me get bitten and die early u fag or make me sacrifice myself on you.




KISS MY @SS AMERICA!!!
nah u can die i hate you zzz

_____________________________
Real Ninjas[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Inferior beings such as yourselves irritating me to this extent and even forcing me to fight you at full strength. That is the very definition of a bad joke.
avatar
Espada 3rd
Junior
Junior

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

T-T

Post  Lord Deidara on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

T-T, u hate me? *Cries in corner*

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Well its my story so i can make a zombie hissed if i wanted to and for number 2 for what u said criminals could knock on the door but they could do it hard knocks but the reason Maya did that because she was probably so worried that she did that anyway... for 5 I did stab it several times -.- and it kept attacking me but it then scratched me and made me go back and pounced on me but i stabbed him right in the heart you know one of ur eternal organs? So i killed it like that... if u dont like the story i can edit if it will make u stop complaining and you didnt werent there when i was making the thread so i couldnt put u in '-' maybe when i write the other part and i can put ur sis in too....
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm

oh yeah maya had to do the other part x.x...i bet she cant make how long that i did o.o
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Failure

Post  Lord Deidara on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Thunder0 wrote:Well its my story so i can make a zombie hissed if i wanted to and for number 2 for what u said criminals could knock on the door but they could do it hard knocks but the reason Maya did that because she was probably so worried that she did that anyway... for 5 I did stab it several times -.- and it kept attacking me but it then scratched me and made me go back and pounced on me but i stabbed him right in the heart you know one of ur eternal organs? So i killed it like that... if u dont like the story i can edit if it will make u stop complaining and you didnt werent there when i was making the thread so i couldnt put u in '-' maybe when i write the other part and i can put ur sis in too....

1. Criminals or WHOMEVER, u can't call some1 who knocked on ur door an intruder. Intruder = Breaking In, Breaking In =/= Knocking on a door.
2.And if u had stabbed the zombie several times WHY DIDN'T U WRITE IT U LOSER.
3. Eternal Organs? LMAO

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Ciel on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Even if they knock they can be an intruder if breaking in without ur permission.and haha yeah eternal organs is funny
avatar
Ciel
Member
Member

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : Tampa,Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  JalienC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

can we just go back to the damn rp instead of fighting ove the meaning of the word intruder

_____________________________
[i][u] Courtney.A.R
avatar
JalienC
Member
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : lawton ok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Lost_Soul wrote:
Thunder0 wrote:Well its my story so i can make a zombie hissed if i wanted to and for number 2 for what u said criminals could knock on the door but they could do it hard knocks but the reason Maya did that because she was probably so worried that she did that anyway... for 5 I did stab it several times -.- and it kept attacking me but it then scratched me and made me go back and pounced on me but i stabbed him right in the heart you know one of ur eternal organs? So i killed it like that... if u dont like the story i can edit if it will make u stop complaining and you didnt werent there when i was making the thread so i couldnt put u in '-' maybe when i write the other part and i can put ur sis in too....

1. Criminals or WHOMEVER, u can't call some1 who knocked on ur door an intruder. Intruder = Breaking In, Breaking In =/= Knocking on a door.
2.And if u had stabbed the zombie several times WHY DIDN'T U WRITE IT U LOSER.
3. Eternal Organs? LMAO
I kept stabbing it more and more but It still won't die. thats what i wrote u probably cant read right -.-
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You idiot

Post  Lord Deidara on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 pm

YOUR THE PERSON THAT CAN'T READ U INCOMPETANT IDIOT

It hissed again and tried to bite but before he could do that I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in his heart thus killing him

Heart Stab = NOT AN OHKO

That was my issue, Idk wtf u be talking about


Like it matters.... This story fails

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

...

Post  Lord Deidara on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Sebastian Michaelis wrote:Even if they knock they can be an intruder if breaking in without ur permission.and haha yeah eternal organs is funny

Jel, tell me, if you walk up to a person's house and knock on there door is that an intruder? Gawd.
What would be an intrude = Is if he came through her window/Broke through her defence system or some shit

Knocking on her door is not intrusion -_-

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Lost_Soul wrote:YOUR THE PERSON THAT CAN'T READ U INCOMPETANT IDIOT

It hissed again and tried to bite but before he could do that I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in his heart thus killing him

Heart Stab = NOT AN OHKO

That was my issue, Idk wtf u be talking about


Like it matters.... This story fails
ok now ur lying... what do u mean u dont know what im talking about? u just said "And if you had stabbed the zombie several times WHY DIDNT YOU WRITE IT LOSER" i dont like people criticizing about my story so just gtfo and stop complaining if u dont like DONT READ IT and dont be making insults about it cause i just dont give a damn -.-
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 pm

oh yeah i didnt OHKO cause i stabbed it several times if i stabbed it only ONCE it will be OHKO you what OHKO means right?
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Idiot

Post  Lord Deidara on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 am

Thunder0 wrote:
Lost_Soul wrote:YOUR THE PERSON THAT CAN'T READ U INCOMPETANT IDIOT

It hissed again and tried to bite but before he could do that I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in his heart thus killing him

Heart Stab = NOT AN OHKO

That was my issue, Idk wtf u be talking about


Like it matters.... This story fails
ok now ur lying... what do u mean u dont know what im talking about? u just said "And if you had stabbed the zombie several times WHY DIDNT YOU WRITE IT LOSER" i dont like people criticizing about my story so just gtfo and stop complaining if u dont like DONT READ IT and dont be making insults about it cause i just dont give a damn -.-

YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC IDIOT I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS PLANET! YOUR BIRTH WAS AN EVEN MORE DISASTROUS EVENT THAN WHEN SAKURA WAS BEING DRAWN FOR A MANGA!

I said: "That was my issue, Idk wtf u be talking about"

MEANING THAT YOU WENT TO SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO WHAT I WAS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT YOU FUCKING LOSER!!

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 am

Lost_Soul wrote:
Thunder0 wrote:
Lost_Soul wrote:YOUR THE PERSON THAT CAN'T READ U INCOMPETANT IDIOT

It hissed again and tried to bite but before he could do that I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in his heart thus killing him

Heart Stab = NOT AN OHKO

That was my issue, Idk wtf u be talking about


Like it matters.... This story fails
ok now ur lying... what do u mean u dont know what im talking about? u just said "And if you had stabbed the zombie several times WHY DIDNT YOU WRITE IT LOSER" i dont like people criticizing about my story so just gtfo and stop complaining if u dont like DONT READ IT and dont be making insults about it cause i just dont give a damn -.-

YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC IDIOT I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS PLANET! YOUR BIRTH WAS AN EVEN MORE DISASTROUS EVENT THAN WHEN SAKURA WAS BEING DRAWN FOR A MANGA!

I said: "That was my issue, Idk wtf u be talking about"

MEANING THAT YOU WENT TO SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO WHAT I WAS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT YOU FUCKING LOSER!!
i dont think u heard me i said [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thunder

Post  Lord Deidara on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:03 am

Thunder.... You dirty, stuck up, sadistic. shit eating, cock sucking, butt fucking, penis smelling, crotch grabbing, ball licking, semen drinking, dog raping, nazi loving, child touching. Cow hopping, pervertist, mindless, dickless, urine gargling, jerk offing, horse face, sheep fondling, toilet kissing, self-centered, faeces puking, elbow jerking, snot spitting, crap gathering, big nose, monkey slapping, bastard screwing, bean shitting, fart knocking, sack busting, bird blowing. head swallowing, bitch snatching, hair dropping, donkey carassing, mucus pewing, anal plugging, hole grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer sipping, whore mongering, piss swimming, midget munching, douchebag, hole biting, carnivorous freaking retarded u ASSHOLE!

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Thunder on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 am

Lost_Soul wrote:Thunder.... You dirty, stuck up, sadistic. shit eating, cock sucking, butt fucking, penis smelling, crotch grabbing, ball licking, semen drinking, dog raping, nazi loving, child touching. Cow hopping, pervertist, mindless, dickless, urine gargling, jerk offing, horse face, sheep fondling, toilet kissing, self-centered, faeces puking, elbow jerking, snot spitting, crap gathering, big nose, monkey slapping, bastard screwing, bean shitting, fart knocking, sack busting, bird blowing. head swallowing, bitch snatching, hair dropping, donkey carassing, mucus pewing, anal plugging, hole grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer sipping, whore mongering, piss swimming, midget munching, douchebag, hole biting, carnivorous freaking retarded u ASSHOLE!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Koolio

Post  Lord Deidara on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 am

Thunder0 wrote:
Lost_Soul wrote:Thunder.... You dirty, stuck up, sadistic. shit eating, cock sucking, butt fucking, penis smelling, crotch grabbing, ball licking, semen drinking, dog raping, nazi loving, child touching. Cow hopping, pervertist, mindless, dickless, urine gargling, jerk offing, horse face, sheep fondling, toilet kissing, self-centered, faeces puking, elbow jerking, snot spitting, crap gathering, big nose, monkey slapping, bastard screwing, bean shitting, fart knocking, sack busting, bird blowing. head swallowing, bitch snatching, hair dropping, donkey carassing, mucus pewing, anal plugging, hole grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer sipping, whore mongering, piss swimming, midget munching, douchebag, hole biting, carnivorous freaking retarded u ASSHOLE!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kewl, have fun with that

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Ciel on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Lost_Soul wrote:
Sebastian Michaelis wrote:Even if they knock they can be an intruder if breaking in without ur permission.and haha yeah eternal organs is funny

Jel, tell me, if you walk up to a person's house and knock on there door is that an intruder? Gawd.
What would be an intrude = Is if he came through her window/Broke through her defence system or some shit

Knocking on her door is not intrusion -_-

So if I knock on ur door then no1 answers and I break down or go thru window thats means I'm not an intruder? Shit I need to get out of jail. I'M LOCKED UP THEY WON'T LET ME OUT
avatar
Ciel
Member
Member

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : Tampa,Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Rp Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum