NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


The RP Thread!

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The RP Thread!

Post  Mezashi on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

This forum could use a little Roleplaying! I'll start it off

The clock just striked 12 AM. It was dark and damp outside. I walked over to the coffee pot to pour myself a cup of coffee when there was a knock on my door. I was slightly puzzled by the knock. It wasn't an ordinary knock. It was one of those knocks you get when cops are banging at your door or if someone is trying to break down your door. I put a knife in my back pocket and slowly paced towards the door. I landed my hand against my back pocket so I could pull the knife out at any time. I opened the door and then there was a girl standing there with a face as pale as a ghost. Her eyes where wide and her body was trembling. I moved my hand away from the knife and stared at her. "What's wrong miss?"..No reply. Just a cold stare that felt like she was throwing ice cold water on my face. I invited her inside and threw her a blanket. "What happened to you?" I asked in a soft pitched voice trying not to startle her. She didn't answer again. Then as I went to get her some coffee I heard a voice. A voice that shivered down my spine.. It was the girl. "What is your name" She had asked me. "Mezashi is my name, what are you doing around here? Did something bad happen to you?"

Continue from here! Make your own parts to the story. You could be my roomate waking up, or a friend calling my house or a killer or you could continue on from the girls point of view or whatever. Use your imagination and RP!
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Espada 3rd on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Waking up from the banging on the door i stepped out of my room walked to the kitchan to pour myself a cup of coffee to see mezashi standing over this oddly girl i walked over and asked what are you doing mezashi?

_____________________________
Real Ninjas[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Inferior beings such as yourselves irritating me to this extent and even forcing me to fight you at full strength. That is the very definition of a bad joke.
avatar
Espada 3rd
Junior
Junior

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  JalienC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 am

getting off the computer as i was rudly interrupted from banging on the do. i'd walk to the the door of my room slowly peaking my head out to see everyone up in the front room

_____________________________
[i][u] Courtney.A.R
avatar
JalienC
Member
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : lawton ok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Thunder on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 am

I heard banging on my neighbor's house and came to see what was all the noise about and knocked on the door saying "Hey Mezashi you all right?" I heard a girl's voice and I opened a the door to see Mezashi is with some girl that I never seen before and Maya another neighbor...I asked "Mezashi, Do you know her?" Mezashi replyed "No I don't she just came a while ago and I don't know what happened to her..." I asked "Miss...You alright?" She responded "What is your name?" "My name is Perseus but most people call me Percy" And the girl said to Maya "And you over there, whats your name?" And Maya Responded "Um...It's Maya" The girl said responded "So Mezashi...Maya...And Percy?" We all responded "Yeah" "Can you guys...help me?"
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  JalienC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am

shuts the door and goes back to the computer.I start to access the spy cames on the computers i had set all over the place and started to listen on on the conversation wile watching them on the spy cam

_____________________________
[i][u] Courtney.A.R
avatar
JalienC
Member
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : lawton ok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  IcyXDragon on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 am

Hikari-Maya wrote:Waking up from the banging on the door i stepped out of my room walked to the kitchan to pour myself a cup of coffee to see mezashi standing over this oddly girl i walked over and asked what are you doing mezashi?
I wake up in a dark place... its cramped... feels like i'm underground, unable to move. I hear voices outside of this dark place everyday but i can't make out where i'm at. It feels cold and alone. This goes on for what i can only assume as days for in this dark cramped place i feel as though time never goes by. One day after all this waiting i feel as though whats holding me, whats trapping me is picked up and dropped. "Is this torture?" i ask myself as i hear the squeaking of what sounds like a cart. Finally the squeaking stops and i'm picked up again and thrown violently onto something thats moving, edging me forward bit by bit. Once again i'm picked up but this time... its like a laser is being shined through the container... i can feel it... its burns... Then i'm dropped down again into something... But it feels different I didn't land as rough. I'm picked up and carried somewhere and eventually i hear a loud roaring sound... like something starting up and it begins to move. Its jerking me every which way, I don't know what to think of it the only thing that comes to mind is that my torturers want to finish me off and i accept my fate. The moving stops. the roaring stops and i'm picked up again. after some time my container is lifted and put somewhere and i stay there for a while, i can only assume a few hours or so as i have no sense of time in this place....... I'm picked up again and i think "this is it.... i'm gonna die..." "well... i don't remember much of my life.... this is all i've known... i guess... dying won't be to bad right?" Finally my container is opened and i see the outside world for the first time... the Suns brightness blinds me.... but before i know it i'm poured into something and have a fluid drained on me. The pain i feel is unbearable as i sift through a paper thin object and drip down into another container... but this container is see through... but it burns... my hold body is burning..... Once every last bit of me has dripped down into see see through pot i look around... i see a giant.... i don't know who they are... but i can only assume they are a murderous creature who enjoys torture of this sort. I see them walking toward me "NOOOOOOOOO STTTOOOOOPPP" i try to scream out to no avail as they lift me up and pour part of me into another cup. "You sick bastard" I try to yell out "torturing me like this isn't enough for you????!?!?! You want to split me into pieces to?!?!?!?!?" The giant bring the cup towards their mouth and starts to drink me..... it is there that i realize...... I am Coffee....
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Espada 3rd on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:58 am

Thunder0 wrote:I heard banging on my neighbor's house and came to see what was all the noise about and knocked on the door saying "Hey Mezashi you all right?" I heard a girl's voice and I opened a the door to see Mezashi is with some girl that I never seen before and Maya another neighbor...I asked "Mezashi, Do you know her?" Mezashi replyed "No I don't she just came a while ago and I don't know what happened to her..." I asked "Miss...You alright?" She responded "What is your name?" "My name is Perseus but most people call me Percy" And the girl said to Maya "And you over there, whats your name?" And Maya Responded "Um...It's Maya" The girl said responded "So Mezashi...Maya...And Percy?" We all responded "Yeah" "Can you guys...help me?"


As i stand next to Mezashi and the oddly looking girl i think to myself "what is she going to ask us to help her with" i look over and say "Percy can i speak to you in the kitchen for a second".... walking with Percy to the kitchen we later then stop.. and Percy says what is it maya? what is on your mind i reply with i really dont know i just get the feeling we are being watched by someone

_____________________________
Real Ninjas[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Inferior beings such as yourselves irritating me to this extent and even forcing me to fight you at full strength. That is the very definition of a bad joke.
avatar
Espada 3rd
Junior
Junior

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  JalienC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 am

[quote="Hikari-Maya"]
Thunder0 wrote:I heard banging on my neighbor's house and came to see what was all the noise about and knocked on the door saying "Hey Mezashi you all right?" I heard a girl's voice and I opened a the door to see Mezashi is with some girl that I never seen before and Maya another neighbor...I asked "Mezashi, Do you know her?" Mezashi replyed "No I don't she just came a while ago and I don't know what happened to her..." I asked "Miss...You alright?" She responded "What is your name?" "My name is Perseus but most people call me Percy" And the girl said to Maya "And you over there, whats your name?" And Maya Responded "Um...It's Maya" The girl said responded "So Mezashi...Maya...And Percy?" We all responded "Yeah" "Can you guys...help me?"



laughs wile starting to put my pants in shirt on as i started to shut off my computer i put my shoes and my hoodie on bout to go jogging even tho i know that its about to start raining,i grabed my cell phone off my dresser and started to run out my room door as i tripped over the carpet falling face forward on the ground hitting my noise on the tiles


Last edited by Courtney.Ryans on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________
[i][u] Courtney.A.R
avatar
JalienC
Member
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : lawton ok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Thunder on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 am

"Um...Help you with what" I asked. "There no time to talk about it can you just help me" "Uh...sure what about you guys?" Mezashi and Maya responded "Yeah we'll help" "OK now please follow me.." So we followed her outside and we we're walking along the sidewalk I asked "Hey uh what's your name anyway" to the unknown girl" She said "Well...my name is Annabeth" So I asked "OK Annabeth...can you tell me what we are helping you with" "I need you all to help me with defeating this enemy and I specifically chose all three of you to help me" Maya said "Whoa, whoa I don't want to fight" Annabeth said "I know you will because I sense hope in all three of you and I shall train you" Mezashi responded "Guess I gotta be in this..." I said "I guess I got no choice..." Annabeth said "You coming Maya?" Maya said "Ugh! Fine..." And so our adventure begins...
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  JalienC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 am

Stalks everyone on the adventure

_____________________________
[i][u] Courtney.A.R
avatar
JalienC
Member
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : lawton ok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Time Has Come

Post  BiboDL on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 am

Mezashi wrote:This forum could use a little Roleplaying! I'll start it off

Then as I went to get her some coffee I heard a voice. A voice that shivered down my spine.. It was the girl. "What is your name" She had asked me. "Mezashi is my name, what are you doing around here? Did something bad happen to you?"

The large grandfather clock strikes loudly as it signals midnight. I pull the knife out of the corpse slowly, watching what little blood was on it drip off the stained blade. I let out a long sigh watching my own breath before my eyes climb up into the air and vanish before stabbing the blade back down into the corpse again. I let out a low chuckle as I bring the small dagger up to my mouth and lick the blade while I gaze up to the full moon. The metallic taste of blood radiates on my tongue before I swallow and my senses return to nothingness. I hear the words "What is your name" echo through my head as if commanded by them I stand up. I feel the cool night wind brush by as my feet lift off the ground and I begin to float up into the night sky, "The time has come" I whisper to myself as I ascend higher. The voice of the girl echoes through my mind over and over getting louder as over the horizon I see a house that calls to me. I reach out to it now that it is in sight, "Soon.... soon the suffering will end" I call out to the moon as my ghastly figure vanishes from the night sky entirely.
avatar
BiboDL
Junior
Junior

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Mezashi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am

Thunder0 wrote:"Um...Help you with what" I asked. "There no time to talk about it can you just help me" "Uh...sure what about you guys?" Mezashi and Maya responded "Yeah we'll help" "OK now please follow me.." So we followed her outside and we we're walking along the sidewalk I asked "Hey uh what's your name anyway" to the unknown girl" She said "Well...my name is Annabeth" So I asked "OK Annabeth...can you tell me what we are helping you with" "I need you all to help me with defeating this enemy and I specifically chose all three of you to help me" Maya said "Whoa, whoa I don't want to fight" Annabeth said "I know you will because I sense hope in all three of you and I shall train you" Mezashi responded "Guess I gotta be in this..." I said "I guess I got no choice..." Annabeth said "You coming Maya?" Maya said "Ugh! Fine..." And so our adventure begins...

As we walk outside the front doors, Annabeth slowly turns around and gets a quick glance at all of us. Her eyes looked blood shot with anger. I decided to ignore it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a newport only to find out I had left my lighter inside the house. "Hold up a second! I forgot my lighter inside, I need to smoke". Mezashi run's inside the house and takes a quick look around the livingroom searching for his lighter. He spots his red bic lighter on the coffee table next to the TV. While rushing to grab his lighter, Mezashi hears a scream outside. He grabs his swiss blade from ontop of the Tv and runs outside only to find Annabeth trying to bite Maya and Percy trying to pull her off. Mezashi run over and feircly grab Annabeth and throw her to the ground. "What are you doing Annabeth!" Mezashi screams. Annabeth doesnt talk back, she just makes some sort of screeching sound that sounded like a cat dying. Annabeth got up and lunged herself at Mezashi. Mezashi pulled his swiss blade out of his back pocket in reaction and sliced through the side of her rib cage. Suprisingly Annabeth didn't even fall. All she did was grunt. "What the fuck! What's going on percy, why is she trying to bite us"
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  BiboDL on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 am

Mezashi wrote:As we walk outside the front doors, Annabeth slowly turns around and gets a quick glance at all of us. Her eyes looked blood shot with anger. I decided to ignore it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a newport only to find out I had left my lighter inside the house. "Hold up a second! I forgot my lighter inside, I need to smoke". Mezashi run's inside the house and takes a quick look around the livingroom searching for his lighter. He spots his red bic lighter on the coffee table next to the TV. While rushing to grab his lighter, Mezashi hears a scream outside. He grabs his swiss blade from ontop of the Tv and runs outside only to find Annabeth trying to bite Maya and Percy trying to pull her off. Mezashi run over and feircly grab Annabeth and throw her to the ground. "What are you doing Annabeth!" Mezashi screams. Annabeth doesnt talk back, she just makes some sort of screeching sound that sounded like a cat dying. Annabeth got up and lunged herself at Mezashi. Mezashi pulled his swiss blade out of his back pocket in reaction and sliced through the side of her rib cage. Suprisingly Annabeth didn't even fall. All she did was grunt. "What the fuck! What's going on percy, why is she trying to bite us"

*Author Note: Lol it feels weird typing in first person for RPs, since I'm used to third person RPs.. so yeah.

The ghastly figure flew at an astonishingly fast pace as he went through walls of houses, phasing right through them as if they were not there. "Annabeth.." he whispered as he swept through more houses causing any electric appliances to dim in his sheer presence, and confusing anyone in the houses since it appeared like but a gust a wind has came through as he went. He continued to sweep through the houses at an astounding pace as he swifted through a room with a girl at a computer, he looked back to see the monitor dim and her hair fly wildly as he past through. As he exited the house he felt a sharp pain in his heart that drove him down, crashing hard into the ground. "ANNABETH!" he shouted "My dear Annabeth is hurt.." just then a loud deafening screech echoed through his mind. The ghastly figure soared high into the air as he screech got louder and he zoomed in on the source, which he already knew to be Annabeth in what he presumed was danger. From high in the sky, his eyes picked out only Annabeth as he went full speed and came crashing down before her causing a massive amount of dust and debris to hurl into the air. "Annabeth! My love! I've come for you!" he said as he sat over her on his pale knees, slowly he brought his hand up to her cheek and brought his face to hers and kissed her cheek softly. Annabeth whispered something softly into his ear, she closed her own eyes, "Edric, I knew you'd come for me.. I missed you so much. They want to hurt me Edric, dont let them, dont let them take me again" Edric's eyes pop open filled with anger for those who would even fathom hurting his beloved Annabeth. "I wont let them! I wont let them hurt you! I WONT LOSE YOU AGAIN!" roared the angry figure who clearly judging by his clothes and complexion must have been some sort of spirit. Edric's eyes turned to those gathered around as he stood in front of Annabeth before them, "I WONT LET YOU TAKE MY LOVE FROM ME AGAIN!" he shouted as he threw back his arms and let out a ferocious roar that caused a massive gust of wind to burst outwards.
avatar
BiboDL
Junior
Junior

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Mezashi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 am

A lot of you completely fucked up the story I was trying to make so fuck it. Let's just make this a thread for random ass RP's. rp about w.e the fuck you want. I'ma start if off again!

The legacy..The Mezashi legacy....The legacy started around 11AM...Or maybe it was 12pm, it could have been a swing of a minute away from 2:30pm.. Ok 4 PM. I was walking down the street of Cumberland and Westmoreland. There was a bunch of thugs standing outside of a house I was about to approach. They stared at me like I was some sort of meat to them...Ham...possibly Baloney or Turkey. Anyway as I started to pass by their house. One of the thugs looked at me and said "Hey pretty boy, I know you got some money up in them jeans dawg". And I don't know why but my nerd senses where tingling and I just had to correct him "I'm sorry sir, but these are pantaloons not jeans". And for some reason that triggered his anger and they all got up and chased me around the block. I ran into a couple of wangsters around the corner and they stopped the black thugs from hurting me. They pulled out M16s and AKs and MP7s while the black thugs had regular .38s. I guess this is because the wangsters where gansters what where white. And we all know white people have a lot of money... After this day, this was the moment of my legacy, the moment where deep down inside I realized...That I wanted to be....A wangster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Tenori Taiga on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:16 am

*farts* - *planet becomes extinct* C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  JalienC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 am

Mezashi wrote:
Thunder0 wrote:"Um...Help you with what" I asked. "There no time to talk about it can you just help me" "Uh...sure what about you guys?" Mezashi and Maya responded "Yeah we'll help" "OK now please follow me.." So we followed her outside and we we're walking along the sidewalk I asked "Hey uh what's your name anyway" to the unknown girl" She said "Well...my name is Annabeth" So I asked "OK Annabeth...can you tell me what we are helping you with" "I need you all to help me with defeating this enemy and I specifically chose all three of you to help me" Maya said "Whoa, whoa I don't want to fight" Annabeth said "I know you will because I sense hope in all three of you and I shall train you" Mezashi responded "Guess I gotta be in this..." I said "I guess I got no choice..." Annabeth said "You coming Maya?" Maya said "Ugh! Fine..." And so our adventure begins...

As we walk outside the front doors, Annabeth slowly turns around and gets a quick glance at all of us. Her eyes looked blood shot with anger. I decided to ignore it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a newport only to find out I had left my lighter inside the house. "Hold up a second! I forgot my lighter inside, I need to smoke". Mezashi run's inside the house and takes a quick look around the livingroom searching for his lighter. He spots his red bic lighter on the coffee table next to the TV. While rushing to grab his lighter, Mezashi hears a scream outside. He grabs his swiss blade from ontop of the Tv and runs outside only to find Annabeth trying to bite Maya and Percy trying to pull her off. Mezashi run over and feircly grab Annabeth and throw her to the ground. "What are you doing Annabeth!" Mezashi screams. Annabeth doesnt talk back, she just makes some sort of screeching sound that sounded like a cat dying. Annabeth got up and lunged herself at Mezashi. Mezashi pulled his swiss blade out of his back pocket in reaction and sliced through the side of her rib cage. Suprisingly Annabeth didn't even fall. All she did was grunt. "What the fuck! What's going on percy, why is she trying to bite us"


As i was watching them i saw annabeth trying to bite maya and i quickly looked around in the ally for weapon to save maya and i saw a little brow handle sticking out of the trash can. i quickly grabbed it and took it out of the trash can only to find out that it was a samurai edged pistol. i quickly opened the gun and looked at how many bullets was in the chamber. sadly there were only 5 bullets left in the chamber but it was enough. I took the gun and ran back out onto the side walk to see Mezashi cutting the crazy girl with his knife. the girl was still standing and ready to attack again.so i yelled "Get out the way" when i pulled the trigger shooting the bullet directly at her head,splattering her blood all over the ground, i quickly ran over to everyone and started asking them if they were ok

_____________________________
[i][u] Courtney.A.R
avatar
JalienC
Member
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : lawton ok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum