NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth

5 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth Empty Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth

Post  P!nk Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Chapter I: Introduction

It’s been 3 years, since my mom had died. I was now a 22 year old woman, with smooth white skin, long, straight, black hair in a ponytail. I was wearing a blue sleeve-less blouse with tight black jeans with a knee-long white skirt over it with black high heel leather boots. I was living in the Old Course Hotel in St. Andrew, Scotland. It wasn’t just me though; I was living with Erica, Bradley, Megan, Felix, Courtney and Percy who was now 13. Aya and Maya left and traveled with Kevin and the others who were left. When we arrived in England, my brother and his wife were already dead and we found Megan crying in a tightly-locked closet. She was exceptionally happy to see me though. The entire St. Andrew state/parish was blocked off, I guess in every country you had to have at least 1 blocked off area. Our room was a 3 bedroom, with actually 6 beds. Erica walked in the room, she had cut her hair short, the only part of her hair that extended was a long bang that covered her right eye. She was wearing a black Velvet Cowl Maxi Dress “How do I look?” she asked as she twirled around, “Wow, Why are you so dressed up? Who’s the designer, I love that dress” I asked, “Well, just because the world is coming to an end doesn’t mean that you can throw fashion out the window. The designer by the way is Kimberly Ovitz” she responded. “You’re right about the whole fashion thing, but I’d like to keep it safe”
“Safe? We’ve been here for 2 and half years, do whatever you want” she said. We were interrupted by a knocking at the door, “I’ll get it” I told Erica, when I opened the door, it was Jake, he was a 17 year old Scotsman. “Here to see Bradley and Megan again?” I asked with a smile, “Mhm” he responded and I let him in. Megan was now 5, we met Jake 2 years ago when he went outside the Hotel to get his uncle and we saved him and his uncle. Felix had gotten out of his bed and walked sleepily to the kitchen wearing nothing but a marina and boxer underwear. “Ugh, put on some clothes Felix and why would you start drinking so early in the morning?” I scolded him but he just ignored me and continued walking. “Courtney, you up?” I asked through her locked door. The response was a groan. She was okay. "How about you Percy?" I went in his room and asked, he was still asleep though.
We all felt safe and secure and out of reach and broken off from the rest of the world of zombies... Just how we wanted to be, but I couldn’t help wonder how the others were doing.

Chapter II: Escape
Erica and Courtney had finished making dinner and had invited us to the dinner table. Everybody was given two fried chicken legs with rice and peas. Halfway through the dinner, an alarm was raised; the sound was a deafening siren blazing red lights around the room. I grabbed Megan and dashed out with the others. There were soldiers along the walls of the halls directing everyone where to go. The hall was too cramped, I couldn’t even move my elbow an inch as everyone came squeezing and brushing up against everyone. We were lead to the Golf Course as the Chief of the Hotel said, “Sorry to bother all of you but, we’re having an unexpected visit from the new head of Umbrella, Demetri!” as he clapped, I was with everyone else in the 3rd row but I only heard ‘Chief… Umbrella… Demetri’ and my heart started shaking. I stood on my toes and began to peek over the shoulders of the tall men in front of me. He had barely looked different; he was wearing a thick black shirt that showed the outline of his Pecs, a belt, with tight black pants with leather military boots and the same gold chain. He was also wearing sunglasses and had a low trimmed black hair as always. “Hello, friends” he greeted, “My men are here to simply… Search every room in detailed manner to sniff out the infected… And also… We have other little ‘friends’ of ours staying here and I know that they’re in this crowd right now. Everyone please go back to your room and the inspections will be done in 15 minutes, good day” he said with an evil smirk on his face walking towards the crowd and they broke up into groups of two to form a pathway for him, once again I hid behind the tall man in front of me. I ran back to my room quickly to meet up with the others, “So…” Erica began, “He’s back to chasing us…” she finished, “It seems like it” Courtney replied, “What does he have against us?” Percy asked. I zoned out of the conversation to think to myself, all I could hear was the mumbling of other’s voices. “We’re going to escape” I said calmly, everyone turned their attention to me, “Stop talking crap lady, those Umbrella men are patrolling everywhere, it’s a tight security system” Felix said calmly, “No way we can escape” he said drinking his bottle of beer.
“It’s possible” Bradley said also calmly, “We can do it”, “I’m in for whatever plan you got”, “and Me too”said Erica, “So am I” Percy said, “Don’t need to ask, of course I’m with you” Courtney replied, “Melissa” Megan said with a cute face tugging my skirt raising her hands meaning she wanted to be lifted. I took her up in my arms and she wrapped her hands around my neck hugging me, I guess that was her way of saying she’s in too. “What about you Felix?” Bradley asked, “Ugh… Whatever… Adventure beats laying around in a hotel everyday doing the same thing for 2 years” “Good, now let’s go” I commanded. I placed Megan on the ground and held her hand and walked over to my bedroom. I walked over to a long, rectangular, narrow sitting bench and knelt down in front of it. I placed my hands under the cushion and lifted it up. Everyone gasped, “It was a trunk?” Courtney asked, “Not really, I made it into a trunk” I chuckled; everyone stepped forward to look what was inside. There were guns, bulletproof vests, flashlights and ammo. “How did you sneak these in?”Percy asked, “The hotel manager and the security guards takes all guns away from the residents when we moved here” he said. “I used to work for Umbrella… I have my ways” I responded with a smile. I handed Courtney two Beretta 92s, Felix a 50 caliber sniper rifle and a Desert Eagle. I gave Bradley an M4 Carbine, Percy a SWAT mini K and took an AK 74 for myself. Everybody was given a bullet proof vest, a flashlight, a knife and a handgun for those who held bigger guns. “Umm… You gave me a gun” Percy said timidly, “ Percy, you’re 13 now, you’re old enough to hold a gun, you can protect yourself now, take care of yourself” I said with a smile while loading my gun. Just then, Jake barged through the door saying, “Hey guys-“he stopped, “Woah… Where’d you get those guns?” he asked, “We’re going on an adventure” I told him, I threw him an Uzi, “Can you shoot? You’re coming with us” I told him, “Can I shoot? My uncle was in the military, of course I can shoot” he responded. “Good” Erica replied, handing him a knife and a bulletproof vest. “What are we doing?” Jake asked, “We’re leaving here and going on an adventure” I replied, “To where?” he asked again, “To the great depths of Umbrella” I replied with a smirk.
Jake opened our front door and took a peek outside, as usual there were 2 soldiers outside the doors of every room, except ours, in total, 12 Umbrella soldiers. He heard a mumbling from around the corner and Demetri appeared. Jake ran back to us and exclaimed, “He’s coming!” “Good, everyone get into positions and remember the plan!” I exclaimed. Everyone dashed to a hiding spot carefully depicted at different angles. There was a calm knock at the door, “Ma’am or sir, please open the door so we can conduct a search.” But none of us responded, and the knock came back, this time in anger, “Ma’am or sir! We demand you open the door this instant so we can conduct a search! If it is not opened in 10 seconds we will have to use force!” it commanded. We again gave no response. I mouthed the seconds quietly. 3… 4… 5… I held up my gun to get ready, along with Bradley and Felix. 8… 9… Percy, Courtney, Jake and Bradley jumped out at the counting of the 10th second and opened fire on the soldier standing at the door which he broke down. “Felix, your move now, GO!” I shouted, Felix ran towards the window, opened it and climbed out. He strapped his sniper around his chest and climbed up the hotel wall. The sound of the bullets attracted the attention of everyone, Umbrella soldiers kept piling inside the room searching for us, but we were cleverly hidden. I was hiding with Megan under a room tile which I dug out 8 feet deep. I wrapped Megan in a soft blue cushion with a pillow under her and placed earplugs in her ear so she cannot wake up. I wondered myself how I would carry Megan around on this trip; it is no place for a 5 year old. The heavy footsteps of the Umbrella soldiers’ boots trampled on my room tile. Bradley was in a wall behind a painting, I had carved out the wall for enough space for 2 persons, and then covered it back up and placed a painting over it. The eyeholes were cut out and so were 6 holes in the painting, for his gun. Percy was in the air vents watching over us and giving us aerial vision and keeping an eye on the situation, along with Jake. As for Courtney and Erica, I disguised them as one of the Umbrella soldiers, so they were somewhere about the hotel. The soldiers had left and we all came out of our hiding spots, including Megan which I had woken up. We ran outside the room and down the hall and took a quick swerve to the left, Jake bounced me into the room beside us which was the bathroom, he, Bradley and Percy came and locked the door behind them.
I figured out why he bounced me in there, the sounds of soldiers rushed passed us, there may be a lot of them, but it wasn’t very good security. “Where do you think you’re going?” a voice behind us spoke as we headed towards the bathroom windows. I was frozen in fear, I recognized the voice, and sweat was streaming down my face in horror. I slowly moved my head behind me in fright. It was whom I suspected… Demetri. “Good to see you again, eh Melissa?” he said smiling. He had dashed to me and held my arm, releasing Megan to fall to the ground; he twisted my arm backwards “Augh!” I screamed in pain as he held my head frontwards and shoved my into the door of a closed bathroom stall. “Ahhhh!!”I heard Bradley scream as he ran to stab Demetri, Jake and Percy backed him up by shooting at him, he had dodged them all except one of Percy’s bullets that barely grazed along his arm. He walked outside and several of his Umbrella soldiers came him. “Shoot to kill men” one of them said, “Fire!” he commanded, Percy and Jake rushed behind the last stall to take cover. Bradley and I went behind the sinks. Shots were piercing everywhere, I noticed Megan crying on the floor by herself but they didn’t seem to have interest in her.
The shots were stopping, the smoke was beginning to clear, I peeked my eye out and saw Erica and Courtney. “Thank god” I said picking up Megan, “Took you guys long enough, now let’s go”, and Bradley opened the window of the bathroom and we climbed out. We climbed from window to window to the base ground; we were on the golf course. “Any idea of where we go from here?” Erica asked, “Just 1” I said calmly. Just then, a helicopter was in range of us, it had the Umbrella logo, “Melissa, we should move!” Bradley said, “No…” I responded with a smile, “We shouldn’t”, the propellers gushed wind in every direction raising dust in our eyes and stripping the trees of their grass. It landed in front of us and opened its doors, “Howdy y’all” Felix said as the door was released, “Let’s go” Courtney said. The helicopter was lifted slowly into the air, and Umbrella soldiers led by Demetri came by. When they were about to shoot, Demetri stopped them with a smile. I couldn’t hear nor tell what he said but he said it with a smile. He stooped down and looked straight at me with a devilish smile. Air was gushing in a circle like a ripe from where he was, I found him jumping in the sky right at me! He grabbed a hold of the legs of the helicopter and swung from one leg to the other and then swung to the top. He had held the propeller with one hand and broke it off. The helicopter was dizzy as it was knocking from one area to another, we were still in the sky though, he jumped from the roof of the helicopter to the foot where I was and gave me a smile to a response of my horrified face. He took out a sword and pierced it through the steel door of the helicopter and it stabbed through my lung; I couldn’t help but to cough up massive amounts of blood, he twisted the sword which only increased the pain and dragged it out, falling to the ground in which he stood.
My eyes were rolling behind and my body went numb, the helicopter would soon crash and I fainted.
I wondered to myself… How did I get myself in this mess.

Inspired Characters:
Melissa Kingman = Lady Nayoka
Erica Montoya = Rena
Bradley Kingman = Lord Dante
Courtney = Amy
Felix = Icy
Percy = Thunder
Demetri = Jellyboi
Jake = Minato Namikaze/Peeta

New Chapter Countdown: WHEN I FEELZ LIKE IT >:O

Last edited by Lady Nayoka on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth Empty Re: Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth

Post  Thunder Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 pm

I want a gun in this...j/s
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Thunder0 wrote:I want a gun in this...j/s

Oh you will... This sotry has a 3 year time-skip, so you're 13 now. That's old enough to hold a gun in my book, lol
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:36 am

Sweet this better be good and involve me raping,slapping,pooping,killing,or using drugs o.o(the preferred drug being bath salts actually I want to try some salvia Surprised)
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth Empty Lol Whut?

Post  P!nk Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 am

Ciel wrote:Sweet this better be good and involve me raping,slapping,pooping,killing,or using drugs o.o(the preferred drug being bath salts actually I want to try some salvia Surprised)

Lol Whut? And I do plan for this one to be better ^^
Raping... No o.o
Slapping... Yes Smile
Pooping... Errm.... Not 'On Screen' o.o
Killing... Hell yea
Using Drugs... Eh, sure

Bath Salts.. Lolz
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

It was worth a shot with the rape
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth Empty Lol

Post  P!nk Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:55 am

Lol Very Happy
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Post when a new chap ish our so I can know when to read~
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:12 am

Ciel wrote:Post when a new chap ish our so I can know when to read~

I love this new Jellyboi ^^ Especially since ur so interested inma stories more than evah Very Happy
I actually got started on the new chapter... But I fell asleep doing it Razz
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 pm

guess im extra bad ass in this and the new me? I don't really understand nayo o.o I've changed?
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Ciel wrote:guess im extra bad ass in this and the new me? I don't really understand nayo o.o I've changed?
Mhm ^^, when we first met you were like this, then you got all gloomy and emo
And now the real you have returned! Very Happy *Glomps* wb :3
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Lol,I turned emo and gloomy~ seems legit. but haha glad to be back :O*carries nayo and flies offo .o*
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  raizya Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:37 am

sup u two
raizya
raizya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Deidara Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 am

Gtfo with all ur sentimental shit...
Dis shit supposed to be for da story >_>
But/... The story needs more of a...Touch of Blood and Gore >Smile
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse II: Hell On Earth Empty This is Dead..

Post  Lord Deidara Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah I'm supposed to tell you guys, this story got cancelled.
Nayo said she wasn't feeling the story anymore and that she hasn't gotten her "Writer's Inspiration" in an extremely long time so she decided to kill it
I don't know why... But she's doing a Bleach Story >____>

Happy Holidays! Very Happy
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down