NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story)

+3
yonko
Marrolox
P!nk
7 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Apocalypse (A Zombie Story)

Post  P!nk Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 am

Chapter One: Introduction

The world was a normal one; I was a successful 19 year old business woman who worked for a successful world-wide manufacturing company known as Umbrella. They were top sellers and manufacturers of all appliances imaginable, this company people found as a basic need. I was a part of the organization too; I was the Chief Medical Services. My name is Melissa Kingman; I was a 5’10, 19 year old with long black hair and wearing a casual female business suit. I was just finished with an afternoon’s work as I shut the computer down, gathered my papers and files and organized them and put them in my briefcase. I took my briefcase and walked towards the elevator when I was greeted by a friend, Erica Montoya, she was my best friend and a great strategist. She’s the Vice Chief Advisor of Umbrella’s military products. “Hey, Mel, we’re all going for a dinner tonight, to celebrate Yoko’s transfer to our branch. “She got transferred to here, aww, how great and sure I can make it” I told her happily with a smile. Erica and I went into the elevator then I pressed the ground floor button and slowly the elevator door shut and began the slow ride to the ground floor.
The elevator door opened and Erica and I parted ways, she was going to tell the others that I was coming; luckily, as soon as I stepped outside I found a bus that goes in my direction home. When I got off, I opened my door and saw my 15 year old brother sleeping on the couch with the T.V. on, I walked over to turn it off then I raced upstairs and browsed through my wardrobe. I took a purple dress that went down to my knees; it was a sleeveless dress which had support around the neck area. Erica came to pick me up in her Cherry Red Ferrari, we drove to the restaurant and I met up with the others sitting around a big circular table.
Kevin Longhorn was the first to catch my eyes, he was a tall muscular hunk, who had been wearing a grey shirt and a casual grey pants to go with it. The others around the table were: Nash Livingness, the only black guy among us and was able to make a laugh out of anyone, Joshua Mahon, he was a quiet person who causes no mischief or trouble, Lisa Hinds, she was a blonde, short haired, party-girl type but was efficient with her work, Mike Hornell, the male version of Lisa, the party-type and the star of the evening, Yoko Takanashi, she was Japanese with short hair also, she did not like having long hair as it gets in the way of her duties. We all got our glasses of drink while Nash made the toast and the air was filled with the clinking of glasses. We all drank and started to eat and laugh but I had gotten a message on my phone. “That’s strange” I said, “It’s from Umbrella, saying it’s a Code Black Operation”, I told the others. The others were confused and wanted to see the message but their phones started to vibrate also, as they had received the same message. I read the message along with the others, ‘Authorized Personnel: If you have received this message, Umbrella would kindly invite you to investigate the situation of a chemical outbreak in the Umbrella corporation, situated in the West Florida region. This is rated as a Code Black Operation, weapons would be required and maximum safety, information will be further given at the location by a residing scientist. Please attend the vicinity tomorrow by 10 am. Maximum caution is authorized.
“Wow” Nash said, “Must be something really bad”, “Well I guess we have to push off my celebration” Yoko said with a sigh, “Nonsense, we can continue” Erica tried to cheer her up, “No, this is very serious, pack up on weapons and necessities, I’ll meet you there” she said in such determination as she walked out. Everyone agreed and Erica gave me a drive home, I explained the situation to my mother and brother. My house was not too far from the area, I told my mother and brother to stock up on everything, get weapons and set up defences for the house, just in case something happens. It was now 10 am the other day; I tied my hair in a ponytail and wore a purple blouse with a bullet proof vest over it, along with a skirt that stretched down and leaned to the left with a light blue pants under it along with black heels. A helicopter had stirred up the wind in the air and leaves danced in the rush of wind, the helicopter landed on the road, right outside of my house, branded with the Umbrella logo, I climbed aboard to be greeted by my friends. Everyone was prepared for danger; everyone was packed with bullet proof vests and guns, the helicopter was flying for a few minutes before landing. We were brought to the entrance and greeted by a scientist; he explained the situation to us while walking us to an elevator going to the underground laboratory. He began to explain, “We are the most advanced company in the world, and we began to research and try to create a project that would be mind blowing to the world, we called it ‘Project Saviour’ , it consisted on us doing tests to inject fluid into animals or humans to revive their cells, to heal broken bones and to kill diseases, it actually worked, so we began to improve it, we modified it to cure skin and bones to try to revive the dead.” “Revive the dead?” Lisa asked, “Even I would know that’s insane” “So, where did things all go wrong?” I asked, and the scientist continued, “Well, one of our scientists was working on something else, it was unconfirmed but his fluid mixed with the Project Saviour fluid and nobody noticed, they began injecting and doing tests with that fluid but it proved disastrous results, it mutated anything it was injected into, most were confirmed to be zombies”, “Wait, if my hearing is correct, did I hear you say, zombies?” Erica asked unbelievably “Indeed. Most people in this work were mutated and the samples were already sent to the other Umbrella branches, so the disease will continuously spread, I called you people here today so I can ask you to find the cure, the cure to the disease would be the original sample before the accident, it was lost somewhere in the lower regions also your job is to exterminate the mutated victims.”, “Wait” I interrupted, “I was Chief of the Medical Industry, why was I not informed about these operations and experiments?” “Because the C.E.O. knew that you would disapprove and all the other people with Chief Medical Advisor at the branches, so he did this secretly.”
The elevator door opened and all eight of us walked to the entrance of the infected region, there were military special agents at the door waiting for us with long guns and big muscles, “Hello, I’m Jay, I’m the leader of my squad” he said to me shaking my hands and staring at my group. We thoroughly introduced each other and planned our goals, our first objective was to get the cure, and secondly was to get rid of the mutants below. The scientist opened the door and all eighteen of us slowly and cautiously went in, with the lights turned on and door shut behind us. Only two of the military members stayed behind with the scientist, we slowly walked down long stairs thinking that we might die this very day.

Chapter Two: Journey to the Centre of Umbrella

While walking down the stairs, nobody found the need to pull out their gun except for Erica; she had a QSZ-92 in her right hand and a flashlight in the other. We approached another door which would lead us into the factory itself. I walked slowly to it with Erica pointing a gun at the door in case any of our ‘friends’ tried to give us a ‘hug’. I typed in the code ‘0375’ and the door automatically opened. It was safe to go in, but now everyone pulled out their guns. Nash had two UMP45s, Joshua and Lisa both wielded a Para-Ordnance P18-9 in one hand and a flashlight in the other, Mike and Kevin had an AK-47, Yoko had a helmet flashlight and dual Sawn-off Shotguns; but as for me, I had a single MP5 in hand with a flashlight in the other. We were coming upon a research lab and entered it to see if we could find any information on the cure. I paused as I heard a faint voice speaking, I tried to listen to it along with everybody else as they heard it, “Hel-, anyone can h-. Hello? I demand some-. Come-” “I went outside following Jay and he went to a small screen on the wall with a man speaking as we could hear it clearly now. “Oh good someone to talk to, I’ve been trying to talk to someone for almost a day now but no responses, what’s going on there? Why do you have guns?” “Well sir, there’s been an outbreak of a virus, a zombie virus, we-”, Jay didn’t get to finish explaining because the call was cut off. “Dammit” Jay said in frustration hitting the wall. “Alright, we need to move out now” he commanded “Wait just a second, who nominated you for team leader?” questioned Lisa “Are you the person who works for the C.I.A. and is recommended by every military team?” he said in her face, “Are you the person who knows this building like the back of their hand?”. There was silence after that for a few seconds; the silence was disturbed by a banging sound, everyone popped out their guns heading slowly to the sound, as we grew nearer and nearer the sound grew larger. We approached the source, a black haired zombie with a white robe and blood covering the mouth, its skin was very decayed and ugly. “Damn…” Mike said and the zombie turned its head towards us, it tried to run but was quickly shot and killed. “We need to find out what the injection is doing to its body, we need to take a sample of its blood and skin and then find a lab to do some tests.” I said; I took out a needle and drew some blood and Erica slashed some skin off the zombie and placed it in a plastic bag. Cautiously, we went and approached a lab; I squeezed out some of the blood from out of the needle and then used a microscope to find what the injection was doing. Yoko was inspecting the skin.
Nobody noticed the blood dripping from a vent, everyone was focused on the door but everyone heard a growl and turned their attention to the door but the zombie popped out of the vent and caught one of the soldiers by surprise, Erica shot the zombie, getting a direct headshot. Some soldiers helped the bitten soldier to his feet but Lisa had a gun pointed to his face already “What the hell do you think your doing?” Jay growled at Lisa, “He’s infected, he got bitten” Mike told him “So what if he got bitten” Jay snapped back “Have you not seen zombie movies? How every time they get bitten they have at least half an hour before they morph” I told him. “That is just a rumour to scare everyone, it’s not true” he resisted to be told the truth, “Fatigue, loss of balance, blurred vision, slurry speech, rapid manufacture of saliva, all a symptom of him morphing; just know that when he morphs and bite any one of us, his blood is on you” Lisa told him crossly. “I found something” I shouted. The injection deteriorates your bones, slowers the heart and damages the brain severely” “You can see all of that just through a blood sample?” Nash questioned, “No” I replied “A blood sample and a skin sample” “We need to get a move on and go into lower regions but first, a pit stop”. The soldiers went out first and cleared the area, I couldn’t help but look at Joshua as we walked, Why doesn’t he ever talk? That was always a mystery to me. We approached an elevator, but it was out of service, we had to take the stairs. I used the same code as before to open this door, this place to me would be the most zombie-free zone, the stairs. “We need to split up” Joe commanded “Thank god, take your lousy soldiers down and we’ll go up” Lisa told him crossly, and we did just the same. Joshua, Kevin, Nash, Yoko, Lisa, Mike, Erica and I went above and the other 10 soldiers went below. We climbed 2 flights of stairs and decided to enter the nearing door but I was proved wrong, 3 zombies came rushing at me, all were scientists before they had gotten corrupted, the sound of gunfire filled the air and the sight of blood was everywhere. Kevin kicked the door open but the sound just attracted more zombies to our area but they were quickly dealt with. We entered a room that was sort of like a classroom, it was for teaching new recruits how to co-operate with the environment. My station was not very far now. I took the lead with Yoko and Nash in the back and everyone else in the middle. I opened a rusty door but I wish I hadn’t. We were greeted by loads of zombies, that area was the Meeting Room, it had been swarmed with them, knowing there were too much were ran to the other door but it was the same, an over swarmed room. Kevin alerted us of a vent on the floor of the room, Mike took to the scene and tried to smash it in, everyone else had his back, bullets dancing in the air from left to right. When Mike had gotten it open, he sent Joshua in first, Nash went in, then I did followed by Erica and Kevin in that order and then Yoko. It was down to Mike and Lisa, “Go Lisa! There’s too much! You need to go! I’ll hold them off, do not wait up for me just go as far and fast as you can!” Mike exclaimed, Lisa did not hesitate, she jumped down the vent and Mike closed it. He thought he could hold it off, but he couldn’t he was swarmed.He took out grenades from his strap and pulled them.
While in the vent, the only thing we could here was a loud ‘BOOM!’ sound and the vent rattling after. Sounds were dim during at least two minuted or so. We were crawling through a tight vent, there was not enough space for our bodies much less a gun, and we struggled to crawl through the tight-vent with the unescapable hot air. Joshua came upon another vent and managed to crack it open, once everyone got out all they could do was to stretch and groan. “I never realized how small those vents are” Kevin said “Get in line” I said with a laugh. I led the group to my office, “We are finally in the Medical Section, now we can find where the cure is” I told them “We shouldn’t check your office, if you said you have no knowledge of Project Saviour then it wouldn’t be in here” Nash told me, “Your right” I responded. We walked out further and took the elevator up 3 floors; this was a floor everyone was restricted to enter. Bing! The elevator door opened slowly, Nash walked out first to spectate the area, and it was clear. Everyone withdrew their guns to look in confusion and amazement, tubes with mutated animals, humans and creatures in fluid, “The computer analysis system is still online, I’ll go check it out” Erica said with Yoko following her. “Look at this!” I heard Lisa exclaim and we all rushed to her location, “This computer can locate the cures!” I walked to the other corner of the room, updating my family about the event; I could not let anything happen to them. We walked out of the room and took an elevator. We were going down to meet the other team. ‘Bing!’ The elevator door opened slowly, the first thing we noticed on the floor was some of the other team’s bodies. We were all quickly armed with weapons, spectating the area. We heard chatter to the north and then a can rolled towards us. “Don’t inhale the gas!” I quickly shouted, after the can bursted out toxic smokes. ‘Bam’ ‘Bam’, one by one the others fell to the ground unconscious, I grabbed Erica and pushed her out the smoke, the last thing I could say to her was “Hide...” I fainted before I could finish my sentence.

Chapter 3: Bradley: The Brave & The Bold

It had been almost two weeks since Melissa has gone, and yesterday was the beginning of the Apocalypse. Zombies were running loose everywhere in my community, my mom and I were safe though, and we gathered survivors in my house for safety. Unfortunately, there was a power outage; Melissa had installed a ‘Lockdown Mode’ in case of emergencies but again, there was no electricity to fuel it. I casually went downstairs and went to open the fridge to get food for everyone else, ‘We were almost out of good again, I thought as I inspected the fridge interior. I was interrupted by a loud banging on the back door; I was startled as I shut the fridge door to grab a Butcher Knife. I walked very cautiously towards the door trembling with the knife held firmly in my right hand. ‘What if it was a zombie? What if it was a survivor? What if it was a survivor going to morph into a zombie?’ I thought. I approached door and stared at the knob with the lock, it was laying flat meaning it was locked. I raised my trembling hand to the lock as the pounding made an echo in my head, I turned the lock upright and shot open the door in an instant. I stared at one of my friends on the ground, it was Christy, she ran to me with the tightest hug I have elver felt in my entire life, I couldn’t help but squeeze hug her back. “You’re alive” I said while hugging and rocking her. She started to get tears down her cheeks as I remembered my past experiences with her. I wanted to be more than friends with her, but I don’t think she felt the same way. I didn’t want this moment to end, but it did. It was my neighbour; she was leaning against the far wall staggering towards us, wiping blood along the walls with her. Christy gasped and went behind me, I couldn’t let anything happen to her, I took out the butcher knife and held it securely in my hand. “Help me…” my neighbour moaned, “Help me…” she was covered in blood and bites, I didn’t want to, but I had to refuse her. A zombie slipped from the corner and grabbed my neighbour “We gotta go” I told Christy, I quickly shut the door and locked it.
I lead her over to the couch to sit down and talk, “What’s going on?” she asked in a very frightening voice, “I don’t know myself, but I’ve seen enough zombie movies to know that those things out there are zombies” “Zombies?” she gasped. “My sister and her friends went into Umbrella because of an outbreak of a virus that will soon spread across the world. It’s called Project Saviour, supposed to heal bones, injuries, organs, revive tissue, that kinda stuff, but something went wrong. The serum was made public anyway and these things happened” I explained, “You know a lot” she replied, “My sister texted me, we tried to go on Lockdown but the power went out, the only way to turn in on is at the security gate” I told her. “And none of us has the guts to go out there and turn it on with those things lurking around everywhere” our heads turned to the stairs. It was Charlie, a policeman that never left his M16. “I came down to look what took you so long with the food” he told me, then his eyes met Christy “Who’s she?” he asked, “She’s a friend, Christy” “She bitten?” he replied, “No” I responded. “Nice to meet you Christy, come on upstairs to meet the others, we’re having a meeting” I took Christy by the hand and carried her upstairs and took her into the largest bedroom, both beds were pushed into the far right corner of the room. The first person she spotted in the room was Randy, a friend of ours. “Randy!” she exclaimed as she ran to hug him “Hey Christy” he replied. I pointed to the faces of everyone and said their names one by one as I went along. “You remember Charlie, that’s Veronica, that’s Amber, say hello to Maya, that’s Aya, of course there’s Randy, James, Rick, Johnson and of course my own mother Maria.
Christy and I went to sit with the others. “We are running out of supplies and on top of that, we need to get Lockdown mode working” I spoke ‘Why not just use the Escape Tunnel to get out of here?” my mother added “Escape Tunnel?” Christy asked. “Yes, it is an underground tunnel Brad’s sister created for absolute emergencies that leads from here to the nearest airport and runs under several other buildings as well” Randy explained. “The tunnel would be a better idea” Christy said “I’m not leaving without my sister, so why escape now when we’re not in danger? We’re safe” I told her. “We?” Charlie asked “No, we are-“Charlie was cut off because of loud bangs on all doors. The back, the front, and even the garage door. Charlie grabbed his gun “I’ll take back” and ran off before anyone could say anything. “I’ll take front then” Rick said grabbing his AK-47. He went to the front room and opened the window; he climbed outside and went lower to reach the doorway awning. He eliminated some of the front door zombies but his sounds of gunshots only attracted more. “There’s just too much” Rick said, He stood on the concreted awning and threw his gun at us which James caught. He made a jump for the window but caught the window ledge. His legs unfortunately, were dangling in zombie reach, James and Johnson grabbed Rick and started to reel him in, a zombie was stuck on his leg biting him. “Hey!” Charlie’s voice shouted from across the street, he took out his M16 and headshot the zombie biting Rick. The zombies turned their heads to Charlie as James and Johnson took Rick inside. “Take this chance to go to the security post to pot on the electricity and get food!” Before we could respond, Charlie ran off with the zombies chasing him. James, Johnson, Maya and I decided to go, James carried Rick’s AK-47, Johnson carried a Desert Eagle, Maya and I had knives. “Don’t go, please” Christy cried running to hug me. “Please, don’t leave” she said crying. “I have to, but I promise I’ll be back, uninjured” She looked up at me, “Be safe and come back” The softness and purity in her voice almost made me change my mind but I had to go. James, Johnson, Maya and I went out the door. We quickly ran across the lawn unto the road, not a zombie in sight. We made a sharp turn around the corner and continued ahead, I pressed against a nearby house wall and I peaked around the corner to check the security post, all was clear “Charlie’s doing a great job” I told the others. I walked down the sidewalk stairs and ran swiftly to the post. Johnson, James and I were on lookout while Maya tried to find the power switch “Got it” she whispered, lights everywhere suddenly were lit up, “This is bad” I told them “How?” Maya replied, “Zombies are attracted to light, they’ll come looking for us” Johnson explained. Growls were suddenly surrounding the area but was interrupted, ‘HONK! HONK!’ Rick was driving a truck to get their attention. “I’m going to lead them away get down, and where you hear tire screeching, that means you should go to the nearby shop and get food”. We got down as Rick told us and hid behind the post walls; Rick revved up the engine to gather the zombie’s attention and drove to bust the gates down. A swarm followed Rick through the gates; Rick had to get the attention for many zombies, as the shop was by a main road, Screeeeeech! I heard in the distance “That was the signal” James notified us. We all got up and shot through the gates and made a right turn, we were running with all our might, we simply could not fail. We cut through the grass by crouching so if any zombies were there, they would not notice. We arrived at the area and James and Johnson pulled down the garage-door like exterior door. We were now fully shut, no one could see us. Maya and James went to get the food while Johnson and I checked the area for anything else. We all came up and opened the exterior, zombies had noticed us. We quickly shut it jus in time, the zombies were angrily pounding at it, the door wouldn’t hold for much longer. Maya climbed on the store racks to reach an opening to the roof, “Guys!” she shouted “This way!” Maya was on the roof and James, Johnson and I passed the bags of supplies to her. In total there were five bags, I climbed out next. The door couldn’t hold anymore, the zombies bust through just as James was climbing out, they had gotten Johnson. They dragged him down the racks and started to eat him, we couldn’t stand that sight. We walked over to the right side of the building and climbed down stairs. I held two bags, James held two bags, and Maya had one bag. We skipped through the blades of grass and cut through the community gate. We arrived at my house and quickly entered the door and shut it; the zombies were seriously angry and banging down the door. We ran upstairs and told them in a hurry “Use Operation Lockdown now, now!” I told my mom in a shout. It was activated, the cement awning above the door extended lower and covered all parts of the door, and it created a barrier at both doors. It also created metal bars over every window, door and even the garage door. We were safe. “What did you get” Aya asked. We poured out the bags, and counted the inventory: 6 tin sausages, 4 cans of soup, 5 Cheese Balls, 8 Banana Chips, 16 Sodas, 3 Pineapple Cakes, 5 Cupcakes, 8 Bun and Cheese’s, some Nat0 ammo, Some Acp ammo, an UMP45 and several other food. "I call dibs on the Cheese Balls!" Aya said happily taking them and giving 2 to her sister, Maya.

Chapter 4: Climax

I awoke tied up in a chair. “Reveal yourself and don’t pretend, I know you’re there”. An applaud came from the dark corner of the room, “So let me guess, you came here to stop the infection from spreading and collecting the cures and publishing them, didn’t you?” a voice spoke, “How did you know?” I responded. “Typical….” The voice responded as it stepped out in the light. He was a light skinned man, wearing a black tuxedo, a gold chain around his neck, a golden bracelet around both his wrists and low black hair. “Allow me to introduce myself Melissa & others, my name is Demetri” Demetri said. “Hey I remember you now, you work here, in my medical field, and you’re my Co-Chief.” “Bingo, however; not only am I your co-chief, I am the chief of whatever caused the ‘zombie infections’” He responded. “So you caused this all to happen!?” I said enraged “Why!? People are dying out there!” He began to chuckle a bit, “I didn’t cause all this to happen, when we had shipped it off and then did tests and they transformed into those… Things… I was actually horrified at it, but I could use this as an advantage in my own personal way, so instead of stopping the shipment, I loaded it with more, making sure that EVERY country gets a shipment. It took a lot of money, but it was worth it.” “What sick and deranged idea could you possibly have made out of this?”I asked him; “Well now that’s my little secret” he began to chuckle and put his finger under my chin and swiped it in a flirty way. “Ugh, don’t touch me” I argued.
“I’ve been watching you a long time Melissa, you have great skills” He walked over to a desk to sit, “Pervert” I shouted and he responded with a chuckle, “Why do you keep laughing? What’s so funny?” I questioned annoyingly, “You really don’t know who I am do you Melissa? Or is that even your real name?” he asked. “What are you talking about? Of course that’s my real name you pervert” I told him, “Stop calling me that!” he shouted angrily as he punched me in my jaw. “Auuugghh...” I moaned as a small drip of blood ran from my mouth, “Oh gosh I’m sorry” he said sincerely and he grabbed a napkin and wipes the blood from my mouth. “Why are you being so nice?” I asked, “Well ‘Melissa’ there is a reason I tied you in this room and the others in another, because I wanted some alone time with you” He responded nicely, “Now back to the subject, why did you rename yourself to Melissa, I liked your real name better” “Listen, I don’t know what you’re talking about now would be so nice to let me and my friends go free” I said, “No, and we are going to stay here and talk, Nayoka” he said. That name shocked me. It reminded me of a dark event back when I was a child, I thought I had completely given myself a clean slate and only 3 people in the world would know that name; “How… How do you know that name?” I wondered, “Because little Nayoka, do you remember that time when you were 6 and your father told you to put down the matches but you went and accidentally dropped it on the carpet and your mother took you and ‘Bradley’ further away and the father tried to stop the blaze with a broom, stupid move must I add, and the fire spread to the broom and he threw it but it landed on the couch which eventually lit also, another stupid move I also must add and then he tried to stomp it out but the fire caught his pants and eventually spread across his entire body and all you , your mother and ‘Bradley’ could do was to stand and watch. And then, eventually the neighbours came and assisted, when the ambulances came on the scene, your father was pronounced dead on the scene, and you couldn’t live with that guilt I’m guessing and ran away with your family and you all changed your names.” He finally ended, but I was still in shock of he knowing that and tears slowly ran down my eyes, “Why would you bring that up?..” I asked him tearfully “Because little Nayoka” he said rubbing my hair.
“I am your father, I was revived at hospital and I spent 8 months looking for you all, and then I gave up and joined Umbrella and after a year of working with them I decided to try one last time, and used their satellite to locate you and your family, and thankfully I had a piece of your hair with me and used it as a DNA sample and the satellite may have taken a week to fully locate you but it did. And then I decided to secretly watch your family because I didn’t think I could ever step in that house again” He responded sadly, I couldn’t respond because of all the emotions I was experiencing, “Now where is little Dante? Isn’t he with you?” he asked, “No, he’s safe at home with mom” I responded. “Okay enough with all this emotional crap, time to get to business, I want you and your friends out of this building ASAP” he said with a serious face, “But why? I responded, “Haven’t we-“he was interrupted by the cocking of a gun; It was Erica. She had a gun pointed directly at his cheek, less than 2 feet away. “Well greetings, Erica Montoya fancy seeing you here, now let me tell you how it’s gonna go down. I will escape here alive with no bullet wounds and you with physical wounds and aches” he said to Erica. “Dream on geezer” she responded, “Okay, have it your way” Demetri said, he then grabbed Erica’s arm and dragged her to him and turned her backwards and kneed her back and then threw her on her knees and lifted her up and threw her over a group of metal fold-up chairs. “Erica! I shouted “Are you alright?” the only response was a groan. I looked forward and was struck with a metal rod.
I opened my eyes and found myself in a gun store, lying in a couch, everyone else was already awake. “Mornin’ sunshine” Kevin said to me, I responded with a weak smile; I just couldn’t forget my talk with ‘Demetri’ about him being my father. “So where are we?” I asked while Lisa handed me a MP5 and a bulletproof vest. “Somewhere near your house about 3 or 4 miles away? Or so, go and stock up Mel because we’re going to have a long journey.” Erica told me. “Do any of these houses have survivors?” I asked looking at several houses across the street. Maybe, we only haven’t checked 1 out of the 4. It might be a waste of time though considering the other 3 have none, “We should still check” I responded. We walked safely across the street equipped with out weapons, the town was deserted, and Yoko twisted the knob of the door very slowly and went inside. Everyone piled behind her, the house was dark, and there was no electricity. We slowly went up the stairs but all we saw was bloody handprints, the sound of growls and howls alarmed us, all of our weapons pointed to the far corner of the master bedroom, 2 zombies were banging down a closet door. “Looks like mommy and daddy want someone to get out, let’s go, it’s an easy kill.” And it was, Mike took them out with easy 2 bullets, I gave Erica my gun to hold as I stooped down as everyone pointed guns to the closet door, I twisted the knob slowly and what I saw was a small boy quivering on t floor with his head down and his arms wrapped around himself. I signaled the others to lower their weapons, I stretched my hand to the boy and asked “Are you-“but I was broken off by him finishing my sentence and answering it, “Am I bitten? No” he said, “Come with us” I asked him, seeing how he had no place to go he held my hand firmly and walked with us back to the Gun Store. I gave him an apple to eat and he ate it hungrily, “How long have you gone without food?” I asked, “About 3 or 2 days” he responded, “What’s your name? How old are you?” I asked, “My name is Percy, I’m 10” “Good to meet you Percy I’m Melissa, this is Erica, Lisa, Mike, Yoko and Kevin” I told him pointing to their faces. “Will you let me stay with you forever?” He asked, “Of course, we’ll keep you safe”, he had put a weak smile on his face and then hugged me and starting to tear up. I felt the sadness of this boy and felt I had full responsibility of him and needed to take care of him at all times.
He had fallen asleep a few minutes later, and I walked towards everybody else, “Next stop is my house I need to find my brother and mom and then we could use the Escape Tunnel to go to other locations to probably find survivors.” I said.

Chapter 5: Reuinion

“We’re going to need some type of transportation” I said, “I already got that covered” Kevin said. He took us all to the back room of the gun store where we saw bikes with guns attached to them “I wired the gun to the bike, so if you press this” he said pointing to a red button on the neck of the bike, “You’ll shoot. Quite simple” He explained, “Sweet!” Nash exclaimed. “Of course we can’t all travel together, it’ll create too much attention” Mike said “Of course, we’ll split into groups of two, Group 1: Girls, their motive will be to go through the Escape Tunnel and meet us at the airport in at least 3 days at Sunrise. Group 2: Find weapons, food, etc. and go directly to the airport and find good planes” Kevin explained, “What about Percy?” Yoko asked, “He’ll stay with Melissa” Kevin responded. Everyone hopped on their bikes, I had put Percy in front, but thankfully I could still reach the handle-bar and could still see ahead of me. Yoko, Erica, Lisa and I rode out, we were going at 65 mph, drifting around corners and speeding. It was fun feeling the wind blowing your hair and the feel of the wind on your face but it was no time no fantasies. We were speeding down a main road passing by every zombie in sight, wasn’t much but they were easily evaded. We were now driving down a narrow road with a lot of high grasses and bushes, it took several minutes to get pass but we took the first right turn and we arrived at the Security Post for my community; the gate was open so we drove through. Nothing was changed apart from the blood and guts almost everywhere I thought. We slowed down and drove slowly, “Is this where you lived?” Percy asked me, “Yeah… My mom, my little brother and myself” I responded. I turned slowly around the corner and down the straight road; my house was in sight, “Look like Lockdown mode was activated...” I said. We pulled up in the drive-way and I grabbed a spare key from underneath a pile of dirt and opened the front door. I walked towards the entrance to the garage as I opened the door to let everyone park the bikes and then closed it. The house was at its usual state, fancy, but messy. I went over to the Entertainment System and pulled out a brown rectangular box in which the sketches was for the Escape Tunnel. I went and pulled out 4 tiles in the center of the living room and climbed down. The ladder went down about a mile or 2 down. I had reached the dirty bottom, down came Percy, followed by Yoko, Lisa, and then Erica. “What is this?” Percy asked, “This is an Escape Tunnel used for extreme emergencies, each Umbrella agent has one” Lisa explained, thankfully the tunnel had enough space for us to stand.
Percy held my hand as we walked in the tunnel provided with lamps on the wall, it was about an hour walk and we had to stop to rest and snack twice. We finally had reached a destination; I climbed up the ladder first, when I had reached the top, the trap-door like tile above me said ‘Hospital’. “We’re at the hospital” I shouted back, I pulled it back to open it, and it relieved tiles from the hospital above. I pushed it up and climbed out, letting everybody else up. “Hey you!..” I heard a man slur from a corner, he was a tall, thin, dark-skinned man with a neatly trimmed hair with a bottle of Vodka in his hands. He staggered slowly to my location and slumped, “Why…” he slurred leaning his body back and forth, “Why…” he said again, “Why are you- hic!” “Never mind Mr. Drunk over here, he’s always talking crap” I heard a feminine voice say. A lady with long, blonde, straight hair came around the corner; she was a tall, thin lady wearing a blue suit and heels. “My name’s Courtney” she said coming to me, shaking my hands. “Nice to meet you Courtney” I replied, everyone else decided to look around while I stayed here to get acquainted “Wait... Don’t I know you from somewhere?” Courtney asked me, “I think I do” I chuckled, “Oh yes! You’re Melissa! From high school” she said, “Wait you’re THAT Courtney?” I told her happily hugging her. She broke off the hug and said bitterly, “You know I still haven’t forgotten the time you stole my boyfriend back in high school” I’m sorry, I have apologized many times and you still haven’t even forgiven me? It’s not really my fault; you know that he still liked me and well… When you left my house leaving me with him, we kind of clicked” I explained, and she scoffed. “You…” the drunken man slurred, “Shut up!” he slurred again throwing his vodka at Courtney, luckily she ducked to dodge it, “Oi!..” he shouted at her, “Ya broke ma beer!” he said angrily through the slur. “Ugh… This guy’s annoying” Courtney complained as she walked off. “What are you looking at HOE!?” He slurred at me and I couldn’t help but scoff and walk off with Courtney, “Yeah… hic!”, “You better- hic! Run...” he shouted.
I joined the others in the Waiting Room and suddenly caught 2 faces that I couldn’t help but be overjoyed at, “Bradley! Mom!” I exclaimed and ran to squeeze them. “You guys survived!” Bradley exclaimed, “No offence” he laughed, “I should be telling the same to you” I laughed. “Oh!” I remembered, I called Percy up and introduced him, “This is Percy he’s 10, I found him in a closet of a house with his parent’s banging the door down. Bradley held out his hand for a greeting but Percy slapped it and walked away. “His name is Felix if you’re wondering” Courtney said to me, “The drunken guy, I don’t like him very much… He’s been married 4 times and all of those 4 times the marriage ends with him beating his wife. He’s addicted to getting drunk, every night he get’s SUPER drunk, like 6-10 bottles of Vodka and goes home crazy and slurs words and disrespects his wives and eventually beat them with a baseball bat, the vodka bottle, a vase, etc. He’s just cruel.” Courtney explained. “So what about you?” I asked, “I actually work in this hospital, as the receptionist, when those things started to come, I hid in the top floor for 3 days and then a group of guys with guns came there and found me and eventually cleared the entire hospital and brought food day by day. But one day they went to rob a restaurant but never came back… And then Felix came with his drunken self” she said bitterly. “Good to see you again though Courtney” I said with a smile, and she managed, to smile back at me.

Chapter 6: One Death After Another

“So what happens now?” Bradley asked me, “We’re supposed to meet the guys at the airport in 2 days.” I told him, “Why can’t we go now?” Courtney asked, “Because their making the place safe for us first before we can make a move.” I responded. Bradley took out a bag of food and passed food around, I was given a FRUTA juice which was my favorite and bun & cheese and later macaroni and corned beef which I cooked from the stove in the Hospital Kitchen. The night was nice and cool with pleasant breezes flowing.

I got up during the middle of the night because of some rustling; it was Percy, I guess he couldn’t sleep; I ignored his rustling and tried to fall asleep myself, but I couldn’t, there was a smash. I immediately got up and began to rub my eyes and walked slowly towards the kitchen to see Felix searching for a vodka bottle. “Ugh Felix, why get a bottle in the night?..” I asked, “Ugh Melissa, why don’t you mind your own business?..” he mocked me. “Courtney was right… You are a terrible person” I responded, “Shut up, what does Courtney know? Bitch can’t even do anythingright” he said as he slammed the door in anger. “Wait… You guys know each other?” I asked, “Know each other?” he began to laugh, “We were married”, “Out of all my wives, she was the most ‘naggy’ and annoying, that’s the one thing in my life I regret.” He explained. “So what happened to you guys?” I queried, “Oh, I beat her” he responded quite proudly, “You beat her!?” I shouted in disbelief, “Yup; She came home with her naggy ass self as usual telling me to do this and to stop drinking, so I smashed my bottle on her, but she dodged it at last minute, I took up a piece, and stabbed her on her wrist, she grabbed a knife and stabbed me on my arm and then I took an umbrella and beat her with it, later kicked her out, duh” he explained as he drank vodka. I scoffed in disbelief and anger as I took the vodka and shove it in the fridge and dragged Felix to where everyone was sleeping. “Go to bed and leave the vodka alone” I told him. I tried to go to sleep once again; it was unsuccessful. I got up about an hour later at the sound of another smash; I walked in the kitchen blindly saying “Ugh… Felix I said leave the vodka alone” when I actually looked, it was a zombie. More specifically, it was the zombie of Maya. I screamed, everyone rushed to my attention and Maya pounced on Percy and began to tangle with him, Felix grabbed a bottle of vodka and smashed it on Maya’s head killing her. “She was bitten?...” I asked Bradley, “I never knew, maybe she got bitten when we were tangling some zombies on the way here” Aya began to cry at the sight of her dead sister. Amber went over to comfort her but it wasn’t effective, Aya shrugged off Amber and went into the waiting room to cry.
We were interrupted by the movement of the elevator, everyone grabbed their weapons and aimed at it very closely, the door opened and even Erica almost fired her gun, stepping out was Yoko and Lisa “Relax guys it’s just us, geez…” Lisa said, as we lowered our weapons, a zombie morphed Percy ran towards them and the elevator door closed. I rapidly pressed the down button but it wouldn’t come down to our level, instead it went to the ground level. Everyone was surprised and speechless; “He got bitten?” Bradley asked, “You brought an infected boy here? Good job Mel” he said sarcastically, “No, I didn’t, he wasn’t bitten when we picked him up, I checked, it must’ve been Maya.” “Do you think Yoko and Lisa are going to be alright?” my mom asked me, “Of course, it’s Yoko, trained in Karate, Hakke Sho and Judo.” I responded proudly, “Yeah but do you think they would kill a 10 year old?” Bradley said, “And they had no weapons…” Erica said sadly. We all walked into the waiting room, “Where’s Aya?” Amber questioned, “Don’t tell me she went running off” Courtney said. Felix came towards us with an urgent message, “Guys! Guys! Maya’s body is gone too!” he shouted. “This is troublesome…” I said, I brought them all into the ‘bedroom’, “Courtney go take Yoko’s gun, Felix grab Lisa’s” I commanded, We formed some sort of a box; Felix and I in front, Bradley and Amber to the left and right respectively, my mom in the middle and Courtney to the back. There was only the sound of the wind whooshing. We were walking pass the Reception Area when Maya jumped out and attacked Felix, before we had time to help; Aya ran from a closet and attacked Courtney. Luckily both of them weren’t bitten, however, when we looked at Maya’s dead body, she was fizzing which was an odd feature. Felix looked at Maya’s body then to Courtney for a while then his eyes met Maya’s body and then back to Courtney’s, “Stop looking at me” she snapped at him holding her gun firmly. Felix pounced on her and started to chew her neck, “Aaahhh!!” Courtney screamed in pain; her finger was pressing down on the trigger and her gun started to blast bullets in a ricochet’d manner and we ducked for cover behind the reception box.
When it was over, I peeked from the corner of the box and saw Courtney on the floor bleeding her neck out while zombie Felix walking over the area searching for us. My eyes went over to the left, it was my mom, she was caught in Courtney’s bullets. I wanted to cry so much so instead I put my hands over my mouth so I wouldn’t make any noise and began crying softly, Bradley noticed too and even he began tearing up. We grouped up together behind the reception box, it was only Amber, Bradley and I left. “You see that window over there?” I said as I pointed to a very wide open window, I opened it in case, if you climb out there’ll be a ladder to the roof, we can go from roof to roof to the airport. Amber took a fire cracker from her pocket and we all began to smile, Bradley lighted it and threw it into the other room, SNAP! POP! The sound quickly attracted the zombies, we ran to the window and I looked out and reached over to the right and was touching the ladder, I crouched on the window and went on the ledge. I stretch my feet upwards as it caught with the ladder steps as I climbed on it, followed by Bradley, Erica was already on the roof thankfully. The zombies saw Amber going out the window, just as she was on the ledge they grabbed her by her feet, “Help Bradley!” she screamed, Bradley climbed lower and kicked the zombie, however it only made it worse for Amber, the zombie had let go and Amber had lost balance and she fell. Luckily enough the ladder stretched down to the 3rd floor, which Amber caught. Everyone was thankfully on the roof as we walked slowly over to the edge of the hospital roof, Bradley ran back and jumped just a feet over the other side and made it. Erica went and stepped luckily, 2 inches over. I did the same, Amber was unlucky, she didn’t make it, she clenched on to the edge for dear life. She was slipping from the edge, I didn’t have enough strength to pull her up, and as she slowly slipped away from the edge she grabbed my hand, which was less effective, almost immediately she fell. She didn’t fall far, as Bradley stretched over the ledge and caught her and pulled her up with me.
Amber sighed thankfully, “Whew… That was close, thanks a major” she said happily as she hugged us. It wasn’t much of a long walk for this roof, as it was small, Erica made it over, but the zombies came from the rooftop of this building, “Hurry!” Erica screamed, I jumped without hesitation but held tightly to the ledge of the other building and slowly lifted myself up with help from Erica. The zombies were getting close to Amber and Bradley, “Go Amber! Their getting too close!” Bradley shouted, “No you go! You have a sister! You have something to live for, my family are dead yours aren’t, just go” Amber responded. Bradley was getting angry; without thinking he had ran back and ran forward, we all thought he was going to jump over but instead he pushed Amber over, this caught her by surprise as she wasn’t ready, she was thankfully pushed over to the other side, “NO!!!” I shouted as the zombies grabbed Bradley, he was smiling at me though, I thought it meant that he’s sorry for all he’s done, I couldn’t bear to watch what the zombies were going to do with him so I turned around with tears already reaching down my chin and began to walk lifelessly. “Melissa, I’m sorry about that, I actually wanted him to live” Amber explained, “its okay…” I mumbled, “It’s not your fault…”
We jumped over several roofs until we reached upon the airport in sight, dawn was approaching, and we climbed down the roof from window to window until we reached the bottom. We began to walk without a fear and without a gun as we had to leave them behind. We approached the airway, the was only 1 plane lit, and a familiar face climbed out to great us, it was Kevin. We walked over to him “Where are the others?” he asked, “Dead...”I pouted, “Even…” he asked but he stopped as he noticed my sad look. We climbed on board but we heard stomping in the distance, “Umbrella soldiers…”I whispered, “Go, go, go!!!” Kevin shouted to the pilot. Umbrella soldiers were now driving in jeeps coming towards us; the plane drove into a slow right and turned slightly to face the runway. It was now moving faster, and faster. Soon the weight of the plane was off as it lifted into the sky. WOOSH! BAM! Were the sounds as the plane rocked violently. One of the soldiers used a rocket launcher on the plane’s wing and it was going down. I was praying that I wouldn’t die but I looked out the window and the plane was violently swinging in a circle towards the ground, my death along with everyone else’s on the plane was inevitable.
BAM! I swung up from the hospital floor sweating and breathing heavily rubbing my head. “Oh thank god… Just a dream” I said to myself.

Chapter 7: Resolution

Everyone was fully prepared, they all had their own personal bags, “Let’s go, we need to get to the airport” I said. I opened the underground tunnel tile of the hospital and climbed swiftly down the stairs, I wasn’t interested in helping the others down, and I was in a hurry. All I could hear were the rushing of feet and my own breathing; thank god the tunnel was high enough to stand in. We were already late; we went more about 2.3 miles in about 45 minutes. We were under another entrance, I climbed up slowly and pushed it open, and we were outside of the airport. I climbed out and helped everyone out, we walked packed together in a military box formation, stronger units outside, weaker units on the inside. While I walked, I couldn’t help but think about my life before Umbrella, it was just a simple one, a regular teen with my family. GASP! Something startled me… ‘What about my big brother?’ I thought to myself, I had completely forgotten about him and his family, I sure hope he’s okay, he had a wife and a 2 year old daughter named Megan. It was cute that even Megan spoke British since Dylan’s wife was British and they lived in England. She was the kindest angel anyone could ever think of, she could always make you smile or laugh in even the most bitter of times. “Mel, you okay?” Erica asked me as she noticed me smiling, “Oh, it’s nothing, was just deep in thought” I responded. Everyone ran to the runways to try and find the boys with the airplane.
‘Halt!’ a loud microphone voice shouted, everyone looked back. It was Demetri, “Why should we listen to you!?” I shouted across, “You know him?” Percy asked, “It’s a long story” I responded. “I already know where you’re planning to go; you’re trying to go to Crowner City” he told us, “Actually, we were, but we decided to have a change of course” I shouted back, “Oh?” he responded, “It doesn’t matter anyways because we will find you and we will kill you” he responded. I gripped my fist in anger, “You better catch your ride, it seems it’s going to fly away without you” he chuckled. I turned around and I saw our plane’s engine starting up and very slowly going up the runway. “Run! Run!” I commanded, the only thing in the air were the grunts, the breathing of people and the massive trampling of feet. Percy was slowing down, he couldn’t keep up so Felix grabbed him and put him on his back and continued running. Courtney reached the plane first and jumped in the back and stretched out her hand at Felix, he handed Percy to her and jumped on. Yoko and Erica both reached the plane. I wasn’t too far behind, and Bradley was next to me, along with Lisa. The plane was heading towards a cliff! It was less than 40 feet away. The plane began to slowly rise from the ground; Lisa jumped off the plane and ran back for Maya and Aya. She ran behind them pushing them forward and pushed them on the plane. Lisa strained to jump to the plane and was lifted on it, I noticed something, my mom wasn’t on the plane. I looked at the runway. “MOOOOOOMMMM!!!!” I screamed out at the top of my lungs with tears in my eyes, the plane was almost off the edge of the cliff and too high to jump for, “Kevin!!” I shouted back, “Try getting the plane a little lower! Please!!” I begged, the plane was moved lower in reach, my mom made a jump just before the cliff ended, she was going higher and higher, but we didn’t cling. Her fingers brushed against mine. “NOOOOO!!!” I screamed out in tears as I watched my mom drop into the clouded ground. Kevin locked up the rear end of the plane and flew towards Tokyo, There he dropped Yoko, Mike and Lisa, We didn’t have enough fuel to go too far, so we went to England, I wanted to pay a visit to my brother to see if he was alright. My primary goal: to end this Apocalypse.

Inspired Characters:
Lady Nayoka: Melissa Kingman
Rena/Ms. Random Anime Names: Erica Montoya
Aya: Ayami
Maya: Maya
Amber: Amber/Ellise
Lord Dante: Bradley Kingman
Amy: Courtney
Jellyboi: Demetri
Thunder: Percy
Icy: Felix

Updated: 10/14/12
New Chapter - Chapter 7
Chapter 6 Given A Name
Story Finale

Last edited by Lady Nayoka on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 17 times in total
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Re: Apocalypse (A Zombie Story)

Post  Marrolox Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:59 pm

This is good! Inspires me to write one....
Marrolox
Marrolox
Junior
Junior

http://www.js-tsa.org/

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Ty!

Post  P!nk Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Marrolox wrote:This is good! Inspires me to write one....

Aww ty so much! ^_^, It's in the creating process, I'll keep it updated tho.
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  yonko Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Oh nice Abby, was inspiring Smile but really detailed. Finish it I wanna read the rest D:
yonko
yonko

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Ty

Post  P!nk Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:11 am

Hatred wrote:Oh nice Abby, was inspiring Smile but really detailed. Finish it I wanna read the rest D:

Ty for the nice comment ^_^, and the key to a god story is having great details about the environment and people and that's what I wanted to do Very Happy,

IMA FINISH IT WHEN I FEEL LIKE EET >:O Evil or Very Mad

o.o

Bai
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Espada 3rd Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm

hate to be that person but i just skimmed thrul most it all and seem resident evil story copy right o.o study
Espada 3rd
Espada 3rd
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty I'm sowwy

Post  P!nk Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 am

Hikari-Maya wrote:hate to be that person but i just skimmed thrul most it all and seem resident evil story copy right o.o study

I was inspired FROM the R.E. series and it's a lil' bit copycat as of Umbrella, and Melissa venturing into Umbrella's base is kinda from RE. Movie 1 o.o

Never actually noticed that, lol
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 pm

woot ima be a character~ make me have jelly powers~
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Nu!

Post  P!nk Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Ciel wrote:woot ima be a character~ make me have jelly powers~

Teehee Smile
Jelly powers o.o, The power to create Jelly anywhere o.o
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:44 pm

YUSH~ and the zombies become jelly of me and we can break out in song and a dance number .-.
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Ciel wrote:YUSH~ and the zombies become jelly of me and we can break out in song and a dance number .-.

Lolzies, gudluck with breakdancing infront of zombies ^_^
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 pm

hoho i seen it o nwizards of waverly place i can :O
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty They did that

Post  P!nk Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Ciel wrote:hoho i seen it o nwizards of waverly place i can :O

That happened? o.o Breakdancing infront of zombies?
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 am

yay im in the story :O i think i know what i will be like o.o (this is like the past when i got my powers '-') : I was called by the Umbrella Science Department for a "test". I went to the elevator and went to the room. I saw a scientist that was already there waiting for me. "Oh hello, I see that you are the person that we are going to test" he said. "Yeah..so whats the test?" I asked. "Well we are going to give you a liquid that increases a human's speed, strength, intelligence, etc." "Why was I picked for this?" I questioned. "Because we made this experiment to be suited for you, we thought that you were the best choice." "Okay then, but are you sure this won't kill me right?" I asked with a nervous face. "No but you will feel pain for a 1-4 hours." "Ugh...guess I got no choice." He handed me a beaker with the liquid. The liquid looked blue like a lightning strike. I took it and drunk it and then my body felt weird. I looked at my veins and they were flashing blue. I looked in a mirror at the wall and my eyes were sky blue. Suddenly, I felt pain through my whole body. I moaned and then I fell to the ground and became unconscious.... I woke up in a medical room and a saw a lady in front of me. "Finally your awake!" she said "What happened to me...?" I asked. "Well I saw you lying on the ground unconscious and one of those scientists told me you tested something and you fell and blacked out" I looked at my arm, my veins weren't flashing anymore. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm Melissa Kingman" the doctor told me. "Well my name is René Jackson." I looked at my hand and I saw electric in my hand. "Woah..." I said. "I'm guessing the scientist gave you a electric thing or something." Melissa said. "Your not surprised or anything?" I asked. "Well, I've seen stuff crazier than this." I then knew I had to control it and use my powers for good. And I knew I will be going through something dangerous in the future...
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 pm

yes nayoka it did happen it was a dance off at prom~ lol it was when justin was with the vampire girl,from good luck charlie~ god i sound like a disney fag~ GO MY BABYSITTERS A VAMPIRE O.O
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Ciel wrote:yes nayoka it did happen it was a dance off at prom~ lol it was when justin was with the vampire girl,from good luck charlie~ god i sound like a disney fag~ GO MY BABYSITTERS A VAMPIRE O.O
indeed u do sound like one...
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Nu, just nu o.o

Post  P!nk Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Thunder0 wrote:yay im in the story :O i think i know what i will be like o.o (this is like the past when i got my powers '-') : I "Okay then, but are you sure this won't kill me right?" I asked with a nervous face. "No but you will feel pain for a 1-4 hours." "Ugh...guess I got no choice." He handed me a beaker with the liquid. The liquid looked blue like a lightning strike. I took it and drunk it and then my body felt weird. I looked at my veins and they were flashing blue. I looked in a mirror at the wall and my eyes were sky blue. Suddenly, I felt pain through my whole body. I moaned and then I fell to the ground and became unconscious.... I woke up in a medical room and a saw a lady in front of me. "Finally your awake!" she said "What happened to me...?" I asked. "Well I saw you lying on the ground unconscious and one of those scientists told me you tested something and you fell and blacked out" I looked at my arm, my veins weren't flashing anymore. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm Melissa Kingman" the doctor told me. "Well my name is René Jackson." I looked at my hand and I saw electric in my hand. "Woah..." I said. "I'm guessing the scientist gave you a electric thing or something." Melissa said. "Your not surprised or anything?" I asked. "Well, I've seen stuff crazier than this." I then knew I had to control it and use my powers for good. And I knew I will be going through something dangerous in the future...

Okay, Ima be the dream curhser, *face morphs into Simon Cowell*
That was utterly..... Dreadfull
'-'
Nu but seriously, one cannot have Electric Powers in a zombie story/movie, like come on o.o
You said: was called by the Umbrella Science Department for a "test". I went to the elevator and went to the room. I saw a scientist that was already there waiting for me. "Oh hello, I see that you are the person that we are going to test" he said. "Yeah..so whats the test?" I asked. "Well we are going to give you a liquid that increases a human's speed, strength, intelligence, etc." "Why was I picked for this?" I questioned. "Because we made this experiment to be suited for you, we thought that you were the best choice."

The scientist is too formal, and Umbrella just doesn't pick a person out of the blue, Umbrella will kidnap u o.o. It's true though... And the scientist wouldn't tell you exactly what the injection will give you, and experiments aren't meant for a SPECIFIC person. Note: In the R.E. series, Umbrella did it on numerous people, but Alice was the first and only person to bond with the virus and gain control.
Some more problems but... Good effort
And nu, that is not even 10% close what I had in mind for u in my story :3

@Jelly, Oh yeaaahhh I remember that episode ^_^, I liked it
Juliet is her name, too bad she lost her powers T-T
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Lady Nayoka wrote:
Thunder0 wrote:yay im in the story :O i think i know what i will be like o.o (this is like the past when i got my powers '-') : I "Okay then, but are you sure this won't kill me right?" I asked with a nervous face. "No but you will feel pain for a 1-4 hours." "Ugh...guess I got no choice." He handed me a beaker with the liquid. The liquid looked blue like a lightning strike. I took it and drunk it and then my body felt weird. I looked at my veins and they were flashing blue. I looked in a mirror at the wall and my eyes were sky blue. Suddenly, I felt pain through my whole body. I moaned and then I fell to the ground and became unconscious.... I woke up in a medical room and a saw a lady in front of me. "Finally your awake!" she said "What happened to me...?" I asked. "Well I saw you lying on the ground unconscious and one of those scientists told me you tested something and you fell and blacked out" I looked at my arm, my veins weren't flashing anymore. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm Melissa Kingman" the doctor told me. "Well my name is René Jackson." I looked at my hand and I saw electric in my hand. "Woah..." I said. "I'm guessing the scientist gave you a electric thing or something." Melissa said. "Your not surprised or anything?" I asked. "Well, I've seen stuff crazier than this." I then knew I had to control it and use my powers for good. And I knew I will be going through something dangerous in the future...

Okay, Ima be the dream curhser, *face morphs into Simon Cowell*
That was utterly..... Dreadfull
'-'
Nu but seriously, one cannot have Electric Powers in a zombie story/movie, like come on o.o
You said: was called by the Umbrella Science Department for a "test". I went to the elevator and went to the room. I saw a scientist that was already there waiting for me. "Oh hello, I see that you are the person that we are going to test" he said. "Yeah..so whats the test?" I asked. "Well we are going to give you a liquid that increases a human's speed, strength, intelligence, etc." "Why was I picked for this?" I questioned. "Because we made this experiment to be suited for you, we thought that you were the best choice."

The scientist is too formal, and Umbrella just doesn't pick a person out of the blue, Umbrella will kidnap u o.o. It's true though... And the scientist wouldn't tell you exactly what the injection will give you, and experiments aren't meant for a SPECIFIC person. Note: In the R.E. series, Umbrella did it on numerous people, but Alice was the first and only person to bond with the virus and gain control.
Some more problems but... Good effort
And nu, that is not even 10% close what I had in mind for u in my story :3

@Jelly, Oh yeaaahhh I remember that episode ^_^, I liked it
Juliet is her name, too bad she lost her powers T-T
but ciel gets to have jelly powers D:
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:37 pm

and the only reason i did that because u put my name as "Thunder" so i misunderstood and thought i was gonna have electric powers o.o
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:39 pm

i shud go like update my story but in maya's point of view '-'
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty New Chapter

Post  P!nk Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Lolz, go do it, I wanna read it, Ima get started on my new chapter soon
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 pm

im fcking jelly why wouldnt i have jelly powers im cool~
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Idc

Post  P!nk Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Ciel wrote:im fcking jelly why wouldnt i have jelly powers im cool~

That argument ish long over o.o, Your just saying that to beat me in the Latest Post list, lol
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm

i legit didnt look at time i was doing it for the post but then i read thudners,but jell gets jelly powers and im like tf is this nigg on about and then there we go haha
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Chapter 3

Post  P!nk Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Chapter 3 Added Very Happy
Thunder Added - Percy
Jellyboi Added - Demetri
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Very nice

Post  Lord Deidara Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm

The last chapter is my favorite... It was just a dreeeaaaam~~ Nelly

I like the story too bad the next chapter is the last D:
This story kicks the shit oughta Thunder's story '-'
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Good job on chapter 7 nayo I loved it.
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Ty

Post  P!nk Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Ty Jellyboi^^ I miss u on NKV D:, Where r u?
And I'm surprised u like chap 7, its my least favorite chapter, its quite boring and its the final chapter btw and I posted the new story, Chap 6 is my fave but either ways ty ^^
Great to see u still read my story :DD
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 am

Lol I miss you 2 Smile and ill be back soon enough ig. Chap 7 wasn't my fav but none theless it was good no chapter could top the fact that I slapped the shit outta you and said I'm your dad Surprised
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (A Zombie Story) Empty Lol

Post  P!nk Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:48 am

Ciel wrote:Lol I miss you 2 Smile and ill be back soon enough ig. Chap 7 wasn't my fav but none theless it was good no chapter could top the fact that I slapped the shit outta you and said I'm your dad Surprised

Teehee ^^
P!nk
P!nk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Teehee...lol
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down