NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Naruto Shattered Future

+7
Teddy
Ginji
Permafrost
Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
IcyXDragon
GladiusStorm
The Old Man
11 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto Shattered Future Empty Naruto Shattered Future

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm

I was playing Naruto Shattered Future since this was down and I just left. The staff there are abusive as hell. So I advise you guys not play it.

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shattered Future Empty Re: Naruto Shattered Future

Post  The Old Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Lmao NSF is that naruto game that wants to be nkv right?
The Old Man
The Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Masked Man wrote:Lmao NSF is that naruto game that wants to be nkv right?

That I am not so sure of. But don't play it either way. Staff are horrible there except a select few.

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 am

The irony in this post is too high because you were one of the abusive staff members on NSF aswell lmao.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:The irony in this post is too high because you were one of the abusive staff members on NSF aswell lmao.

I wasn't staff on that game ever. So, what you said just now doesn't make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 am

nigga you seriously need to stop lieing it's not healthy for you

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:nigga you seriously need to stop lieing it's not healthy for you

Look, I'm not trying to argue with you, but I am not lying. I was NEVER staff on Naruto Shattered Future. I think you have Shattered Future confused with Shattered Promises.

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Nahhh you were def a staff member of xero, nsf was a name changed a while ago

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Nahhh you were def a staff member of xero, nsf was a name changed a while ago

No Fubuki. I wasn't staff on his game. I was Hebi Leader.

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Ok then... I remember you being staff member with me on a game

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Ok then... I remember you being staff member with me on a game

Here is a list of Naruto games I was staff on.

Naruto Shinobi Revision

Ninja Rebirth: The Perfect Solider (Dbar's game)

Naruto Dark Beast/Naruto Shattered Promises

These are the only three Naruto games that I was staff on.

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Well I took a look at their hub to see their GMs and besides that unneeded amount of them I noticed that it seems the owner Yusuke pretty much passed coding and well ownership (he probably hasn't realized this) over to someone else which made me laugh.

Also @Fubuki; still am noticing how it's trying to copy nkv still without even going on it... Last thing I remember was him changing the game skin to look like NKVs along with some other stuff. But from looking at the hub I noticed he's still copying the clans.

Huehue.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:31 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:Well I took a look at their hub to see their GMs and besides that unneeded amount of them I noticed that it seems the owner Yusuke pretty much passed coding and well ownership (he probably hasn't realized this) over to someone else which made me laugh.

Also @Fubuki; still am noticing how it's trying to copy nkv still without even going on it... Last thing I remember was him changing the game skin to look like NKVs along with some other stuff. But from looking at the hub I noticed he's still copying the clans.

Huehue.

And for some reason I was made Staff just yesterday when I didn't even want it. Like what the hell. Oh well, more spy time for me I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 am

Icy, what the fuck is Ebisu? That fodder who trained Konohamaru and Yusuke's staff members were testing clans on your game poor scrubs lmao

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Sun May 04, 2014 1:17 am

Bit of breaking news that I just found out involving my last post... Apparently the guy (Joe) who yusuke pretty much gave his game to is the Pedophile Joe from naruto beast type games that some of you talk about... Funny stuff... Fun...ny... stuff..
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2014 12:13 am

IcyXDragon wrote:Bit of breaking news that I just found out involving my last post... Apparently the guy (Joe) who yusuke pretty much gave his game to is the Pedophile Joe from naruto beast type games that some of you talk about... Funny stuff... Fun...ny... stuff..

That's not nice to say. How would you like it if someone called you a Pedophile?

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed May 14, 2014 9:59 am

LOL HE EDITED HIS POST LOL Loke just leave this forum first you said he was a drunk and shit and suddenly because you became a staff member or higher on his game you lick his ballsack.... what power can do to people poor nigga you are.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2014 4:05 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:LOL HE EDITED HIS POST LOL Loke just leave this forum  first you said he was a drunk and shit and suddenly because you became a staff member or higher on his game you lick his ballsack.... what power can do to people poor nigga you are.

That's where you're wrong. I defend my friends unlike you.

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed May 14, 2014 4:55 pm

LOL, yiu edited your pist you queer stop lieing so much it's not healthy for you fucking queer and another thing you dont have friends, main reason why you want to meet people from byond in real.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki Wed May 14, 2014 4:59 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:LOL, yiu edited your pist you queer stop lieing so much it's not healthy for you fucking queer and another thing you dont have friends, main reason why you want to meet people from byond in real.
Why so blood thirsty?

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed May 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Ask Icy, you responded first saying he was a drunk and shit suddenly you suck him off for owner and edit your comment thirsty negro

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki Wed May 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Uh I'm not the sasuke guy

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Wed May 14, 2014 8:41 pm

I initially ignored this cause I didn't care but then I was mentioned so... I actually did go to look at said post in question... You totally edited that post from what you originally said to a complete 360. If my memory serves right you said something along the lines of "Not only is he a pedophile he is also a drunk who [something something something]" That 360.... Moo Jr. in the making?

Oh, person above me is someone from nsf i'm guessing.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki Wed May 14, 2014 8:46 pm

What's nsf?

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Wed May 14, 2014 10:28 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Ask Icy, you responded first saying he was a drunk and shit suddenly you suck him off for owner and edit your comment thirsty negro
So the question becomes...
Why?
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2014 10:37 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:I initially ignored this cause I didn't care but then I was mentioned so... I actually did go to look at said post in question... You totally edited that post from what you originally said to a complete 360. If my memory serves right you said something along the lines of "Not only is he a pedophile he is also a drunk who [something something something]" That 360.... Moo Jr. in the making?

And?

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Wed May 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Permafrost wrote:So the question becomes...
Why?
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed May 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Permafrost, because first he is following Icy and suddenly this nigga finds someone else to lick off its annoying and this nigga says he never lies its starting to piss off.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2014 11:38 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Permafrost,  because first he is following Icy and suddenly this nigga finds someone else to lick off its annoying and this nigga says he never lies its starting to piss off.

I never followed Icy what the fuck are you going on about?

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Wed May 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
GladiusStorm wrote:Permafrost,  because first he is following Icy and suddenly this nigga finds someone else to lick off its annoying and this nigga says he never lies its starting to piss off.

You still didn't answer my question.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 15, 2014 7:14 am

Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

I shouldn't have to answer to anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 am

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

You don't.
I'm just curious as to why you would start off bashing the game and it's owner, then make a full 180 and start defending them.
Was it because of the staff position?
No, that's too simple an answer, and it wouldn't cause anyone to have a complete turn-around.
So maybe icy's theory comes into play here.
The newest member on the board is someone from NSF and you don't want them to see you talking down about the game and its staff which you have already done excessively.
I don't care either way. I'm just really bored
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Thu May 15, 2014 10:45 am

First, you followed Jack from nbotl, then you said nkv is garbage and nbotl is better when nkv wasnt up like months ago, then nkv came up you suddenly said that nkv was the best and tried to lick Icy's ballsack that didnt work so you wanted Tiara to meet up in real didn't work either, then you found nsf and got staff member there and you hated Joe suddenly he gave you a better rank and you started to lick Joe's his ballsack and started to edit posts to hide the evidence of you hating Joe, you're a queer a wanker you dont have friends, and you lie more than Joe playing nkv.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

You don't.
I'm just curious as to why you would start off bashing the game and it's owner, then make a full 180 and start defending them.
No, that's too simple an answer, and it wouldn't cause anyone to have a complete turn-around.
The newest member on the board is someone from NSF and you don't want them to see you talking down about the game and its staff which you have already done excessively.

What newest member?

GladiusStorm wrote:First, you followed Jack from nbotl, then you said nkv is garbage and nbotl is better when nkv wasnt up like months ago, then nkv came up you suddenly said that nkv was the best and tried to lick Icy's ballsack that didnt work so you wanted Tiara to meet up in real didn't work either, then you found nsf and got staff member there and you hated Joe suddenly he gave you a better rank and you started to lick Joe's his ballsack and started to edit posts to hide the evidence of you hating Joe, you're a queer a wanker you dont have friends, and you lie more than Joe playing nkv.

Fubuki why don't you stop while you can? I have NEVER DONE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. Never followed Jack from BOTL
2. I never even tried to "lick" Icy's ballsack.
3. I told you MANY times I did not want to meet up with Tiara in real life. Get that through your god damn skull.

4. I didn't get Staff on NSF at first as I have told you.
5. I don't hate Joe and nor do I "lick" his ballsack either. And I stick up to my friends. Do you?

Another thing, why don't you accept that I have friends and you don't? No one likes you at all. It's been proven on NKV and on BOTL. Also why don't you get a life huh? Instead of arguing with me you could be doing something else. And don't say I start the arguments when I clearly don't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

You don't.

What newest member?

GladiusStorm wrote:First, you followed Jack from nbotl, then you said nkv is garbage and nbotl is better when nkv wasnt up like months ago, then nkv came up you suddenly said that nkv was the best and tried to lick Icy's ballsack that didnt work so you wanted Tiara to meet up in real didn't work either, then you found nsf and got staff member there and you hated Joe suddenly he gave you a better rank and you started to lick Joe's his ballsack and started to edit posts to hide the evidence of you hating Joe, you're a queer a wanker you dont have friends, and you lie more than Joe playing nkv.

Fubuki why don't you stop while you can? I have NEVER DONE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

3. I told you MANY times I did not want to meet up with Tiara in real life. Get that through your god damn skull.

5. I don't hate Joe and nor do I "lick" his ballsack either.  And I stick up to my friends. Do you?

Another thing, why don't you accept that I have friends and you don't? No one likes you at all. It's been proven on NKV and on BOTL.  Also why don't you get a life huh? Instead of arguing with me you could be doing something else. And don't say I start the arguments when I clearly don't.
Fubuki has friends, he has Aether =D

On a totally unrelated subject; I haven't seen any of your friends either.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Monokuma wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

You don't.

What newest member?

5. I don't hate Joe and nor do I "lick" his ballsack either.  And I stick up to my friends. Do you?

Another thing, why don't you accept that I have friends and you don't? No one likes you at all. It's been proven on NKV and on BOTL.  Also why don't you get a life huh? Instead of arguing with me you could be doing something else. And don't say I start the arguments when I clearly don't.

My friends on here are Teddy and Tiara. The rest of them don't play here and I also have friends from school/college who don't even play on Byond.

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Thu May 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Monokuma wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

You don't.

What newest member?

My friends on here are Teddy and Tiara. The rest of them don't play here and I also have friends from school/college who don't even play on Byond.
Did he delete his account?
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Thu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

You don't.

What newest member?

Um.... Well i'm trying not to get involved here... BUUUUUUT...

@3 You kind of did... Not even kidding.. You can say you didn't all you want but well I know the truth lol..
even tried to get her to meet your "cousin". And idk if you would be considered her friend.. You're more like her stalker.
Again not involved here just wanted to point that out.

On a side note @Perma, I think he did So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was probably him.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:

You don't.

What newest member?

Um.... Well i'm trying not to get involved here... BUUUUUUT...

@3 You kind of did... Not even kidding.. You can say you didn't all you want but well I know the truth lol..
even tried to get her to meet your "cousin". And idk if you would be considered her friend.. You're more like her stalker.
Again not involved here just wanted to point that out.

On a side note @Perma, I think he did So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was probably him.
Also, I wouldn't consider anyone you don't know outside of BYOND a proper friend to begin with. Like, you're my acquaintance which I consider a friend, but you're not an actual friend. Not being able to creep at bars together 'n shit. (Not like Fubu can creep bars with 13 y/o Aether, but still)
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Thu May 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Thu May 15, 2014 10:10 pm

The thing is, Aether is my cousin, I only see him in the vacation, because he likes Anime I introduced him to byond where plays his oen shit and he follows me but i really dont care, and another thing, if you dont know the person I wouldnt consider it a friend, and Loke, I'm not a ignorant motherfucker who keeps lieing about shit, and I have friends, I dont brag about that shit, but you with your retarded attitude I douby you have friends, I'm not gonna lie about stuff, Tiara, Icy and I know you wanted to meet Tiara and her cousin in real bdcause you live close to her, next time shut the fuck up never come back to nkv and lick Joe's ballsack nigger.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Thu May 15, 2014 10:13 pm

And Ginji, another thing I don't care what you say about Aether, we know his annoying attitude but in real he's a calm nigga but he probably wants to be something on nkv w.e

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 am

You did talk about living close to ti ti all that shit. You did edit the post. You did a 180. Not being mean or anything but seriously stop getting so defensive and be honest about the things loke. And yea RJ was the one from NSF on the forum. I think that's all. Btw don't get all sensitive about this post please.
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 am

Teddy, He accused me for lieing and insulted me tons of tkme, It's fucking annoying, I'm glad I busted him and made him rage quit thanks to Icy, I'm not a liar. Lieing doesn't benefit me at all but it's annoying when people start bullshit and call me a liar while it's the truth.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Fri May 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Maybe I should have put Loke's name in the post but no matter. He always gets sensitive and defensive when someone calls him out. Nothing against him but DAMN just chill out some times and accept that someone caught you and move on.
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Fri May 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Someone understands it and now he's the kid who ragequitted who reminds me of Loke who ragequitted aswell because he got busted lmao.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Fri May 16, 2014 7:29 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:And Ginji, another thing I don't care what you say about Aether, we know his annoying attitude but in real he's a calm nigga but he probably wants to be something on nkv w.e
I didn't say anything about him tho, I merely said he's too young to consume alcohol.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

True dat but he wouldnt drink it either since he's muslim.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiara Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:13 am

Hannn

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Moo Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:I initially ignored this cause I didn't care but then I was mentioned so... I actually did go to look at said post in question... You totally edited that post from what you originally said to a complete 360. If my memory serves right you said something along the lines of "Not only is he a pedophile he is also a drunk who [something something something]" That 360.... Moo Jr. in the making?

Imma have to stop you right there. Keep my name out of your mouth panzy ass drizzy lookin boy. Lightskin niggas die first in the hood

Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next