NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

3rd Installment of Naruto manga?

5 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

3rd Installment of Naruto manga? Empty 3rd Installment of Naruto manga?

Post  XxKushina_Uzumakixx Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 am

So, as you all likely know, the Shipuuden series is coming to a close, with it being said to end later this year. Of course, this type of news leads to fan speculation on whether or not a third instalment will arrive. Do you guys think that another segment of the Naruto series will come? Maybe a prequel series? Based during the 1st or 2nd great ninja war? Maybe a future sequel set 5-10 years in the future, showing the characters development and new positions in the Narutoverse. Or maybe it'll take the form of a new generation of ninja, focusing on them, with appearances of the old cast as senseis etc.

Personally, as a fan of the series, I am sad to see it ending, but then I am torn between whether or not a further instalment would further ruin the series (Much like the sloppy writing we've seen this past year) or if it would be a good thing.

What's your opinions guys?

Happy gaming,
-Pheebs
XxKushina_Uzumakixx
XxKushina_Uzumakixx

Back to top Go down

3rd Installment of Naruto manga? Empty Re: 3rd Installment of Naruto manga?

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm torn about this as well.  I wouldn't mind a third series at all but at the same time I think it should end at art II.  If Kishimoto-Sensei does a Part III I hope it's just short maybe about 20-30 chapters only.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eternal Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Honestly, it's all about the scripting. 

If it's like you said, about a new group of ninjas with old characters as sensei's, I'd love it if it ended up as anything close to what the creators of Avatar:The Last Airbender did to Avatar: Legend Of Kora.

If they wanna continue with Naruto, then we all know it'll be shit, cause unless Izuna comes back as the fuckin god of death smiting people left and right, then there's nothing really left to do in the anime to bring out as a "great evil that must be defeated". Unless the SO6P comes back and tries to wipe out all the shinobi's because he felt the power he taught them only led to chaos or something. Idk, just saying it'll be hard to make a proper 3rd segment using Naruto as the main character without going further into bullshit territory.
Eternal
Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm

I think I'm good
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Legend of Korra, just like the new Teen Titans and Xiaolin Chronicles are terrible sequals.
Anyhow, if they're making another installment I hope to dear God it is not filled with fillers (bad ones I might add) as Naruto Shippuden.
To make the sequal about Madara & Hashirama's history would be nice, before the "civilized" days of ninja.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasashi Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:25 pm

I think a "before villages" time thng would be great as a bonus. I think the manga should take the Breaking Bad route and end, telling it's story. I would hate to see Kisi sell out and be a cliche "If it gains money keep making it till it stops making money" type of person. Its like the shows that have really good early seasons but eventually turn to shit, ruining it for everyone. Example: The X Files (I swear you do not know how much I raged when I finished the 2nd season on netflix and learned that there is no real "conspiracy" and it was all the Chris Carter effect)

Hasashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 pm

The thing is, they already showed the history of Hashirama and Madara's history in Hashirama's flashback. So why do it again?

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Jaden, what I mean is:

Put Sage of the 6 Paths aside, the age of Madara & Hashirama would be the "Dawn of Ninja" and we'd get to see THOROUGHLY (since it'll be a sequal and not a 'rushed-through' episodes/fillers). Also, it's lead up to the events of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Ninja War as Kushina hoped to see. This sequal would give us more detailed, thorough insight on how life was before villages and how Leaf came to be and how it came to be "popular'.
We'd also get to see the Bijuus running around lose and how they were captured & distributed, etc.
Get what I mean?
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 pm

I get what you mean, but Kishimoto pretty much already did some of that already.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eternal Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Yea but noone can properly add most of the stuff into games and stuff because the details are missing for ALOT of stuff. Both people and jutsus among other things. So yea, this'd be a pretty cool thing for a sequel imo
Eternal
Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down