NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


Naruto Manga

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:08 am

Sup guys, this is a topic about the Naruto manga and talk about everything related to the naruto manga.


So there are spoilers for Naruto manga chapter 674

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll a little bit down and click on spoiler and there are the spoilers it seems that Madara has some nice shit with sage mode.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 am

There was already an off-topic about Naruto manga in case you didn't realize.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Posting spoilers isn't cool.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Fire on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Because I can't wait the extra day for the real one to come out

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  IcyXDragon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Madara went into the other dimension... Hoping that bitch Sakura finally dies.
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Nah, Rikudou's mom is gonna talk to Sakura. Mito Uzumaki was the reincarnation of Rikudou's mother and that presence will possess Sakura and she will have her powers, like Naruto & Sasuke getting Ashura & Indra.


#Bs

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Sam on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:Nah, Rikudou's mom is gonna talk to Sakura. Mito Uzumaki was the reincarnation of Rikudou's mother and that presence will possess Sakura and she will have her powers, like Naruto & Sasuke getting Ashura & Indra.


#Bs
I'm 70 percent sure this will happen.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Poor Kakashi getting his left eye taken from him. He is always getting something bad to happen to him. If only Sasuke was a bit faster he could have prevented Madara from getting Kakashi's eye.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:Poor Kakashi getting his left eye taken from him.  He is always getting something bad to happen to him.  If only Sasuke was a bit faster he could have prevented Madara from getting Kakashi's eye.
I laughed.
Thing is, Kakashi didn't even know wtf happened to him. His Sharingan got taken in hardly a second.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:Poor Kakashi getting his left eye taken from him.  He is always getting something bad to happen to him.  If only Sasuke was a bit faster he could have prevented Madara from getting Kakashi's eye.
I laughed.
Thing is, Kakashi didn't even know wtf happened to him. His Sharingan got taken in hardly a second.

I still feel bad for him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Exo on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:26 pm

I thought it was a bit odd kakashi was paying no attention at all on the battle.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:48 pm

I'll try to explain why Madara said he has the same eyes/tomoes w.e as him because Madara's EMS has curved and straight tomoes just like Sasuke's EMS while in ms madara has curved tomoes and curves most likely resembles power look at Obito's ms, Itachi's ms powers like Kamui while Sasuke's resembles precision most likely because of his Susanoo attacks.
. Since sasuke got itachi's eyes just like madara got Izuna's eyes which both has curved and straight tomoes resembling power and precision which is why Madara said that they have the same tomoes/eyes.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:50 pm

And what happend to Kakashi I was in class while reading it I literally laughed my ass off, madara is most likely gonna fuse obito's ms with rinnegan just to be op
and didnt you noticed that Madara was able to use Kamui in Jubi mode while Obito couldnt?

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:14 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:I'll try to explain why Madara said he has the same eyes/tomoes w.e as him because Madara's EMS has curved and straight tomoes just like Sasuke's EMS while in ms madara has curved tomoes and curves most likely resembles power look at Obito's ms, Itachi's ms powers like Kamui while Sasuke's resembles precision most likely because of his Susanoo attacks.
. Since sasuke got itachi's eyes just like madara got Izuna's eyes which both has curved and straight tomoes resembling power and precision which is why Madara said that they have the same tomoes/eyes.

This doesn't go here considering there is a Topic on this already. Just saying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:And what happend to Kakashi I was in class while reading it I literally laughed my ass off, madara is most likely gonna fuse obito's ms with rinnegan just to be op
and didnt you noticed that Madara was able to use Kamui in Jubi mode while Obito couldnt?
Are you sure it wasn't "couldn't" but "didn't"?
If it is "couldn't" I refer you to the problem of Masashi not following his own bs. If it is "didn't", I laughed that Madara went into Kamui while half his body was gone, seems legit.
Also, has any come to the realization that Kakashi's Sharingan isn't able to transport himself into the dimension? It can only transport other things yet Madara transported himself.
Again, Masashi can't follow his own bs.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Nah it's most likely that you can teleport yourself to your own dimension but the defensive and offensive are the special ability

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 pm

And that sage chakra infused chidori gg

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Kakashi's Eye transports external materials and Obito's eye transports himself.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 am

No, Kakashi is able to attack someone with kamui while Obito is able to defend himself with kamui, teleporting to your dimension is a basic kamui skill.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  IcyXDragon on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:Kakashi's Eye transports external materials and Obito's eye transports himself.
Not true. Obito has used Kamui to send other people to his dimension before. 

Example: Sent Sasuke and Karin there.

Also When Obito left Kakashi in the dimension after they fought he got out using his Kamui obviously. But since he's not the actual owner of the eye and also not a Uchiha he doesn't have as much control over it as say Obito would or even Madara. So while yes he can go back and forth between the dimension I doubt he can make parts of his body go there and come back like Obito does. Also since he clearly didn't know before this battle that Kamui could be used like that he only used it to send stuff away before.
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:38 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:Kakashi's Eye transports external materials and Obito's eye transports himself.
Not true. Obito has used Kamui to send other people to his dimension before. 

Example: Sent Sasuke and Karin there.

Also When Obito left Kakashi in the dimension after they fought he got out using his Kamui obviously. But since he's not the actual owner of the eye and also not a Uchiha he doesn't have as much control over it as say Obito would or even Madara. So while yes he can go back and forth between the dimension I doubt he can make parts of his body go there and come back like Obito does. Also since he clearly didn't know before this battle that Kamui could be used like that he only used it to send stuff away before.
Ah.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:33 pm

I need to point out something that ALL manga sites seem to have forgotten to do.

There should NOT be a chapter for ANY of the JUMP chapters next week.

Why you ask? Because next week is Golden Week in Japan. http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2282.html

The manga sites seem to forget that there is a scheduled break every year during Golden Week and they forgot to add "(Manga Name Here) Will Be On Hiatus Next Week. We Will Return After The Break". They always forget to do this every year. So don't be surprised if there are chapters next week when there isn't supposed to be.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Tenori Taiga on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:24 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:Kakashi's Eye transports external materials and Obito's eye transports himself.
Not true. Obito has used Kamui to send other people to his dimension before. 

Example: Sent Sasuke and Karin there.

Also When Obito left Kakashi in the dimension after they fought he got out using his Kamui obviously. But since he's not the actual owner of the eye and also not a Uchiha he doesn't have as much control over it as say Obito would or even Madara. So while yes he can go back and forth between the dimension I doubt he can make parts of his body go there and come back like Obito does. Also since he clearly didn't know before this battle that Kamui could be used like that he only used it to send stuff away before.
Half truths.


Obito can warp anything he's physically touching, himself included (giggity).
Kakashi can warp anything he looks at (started out at small body parts, eventually pinpointing ever a Susano'o arrow, so he can presumably look at his own body and warp himself in and out complete, albeit with the high chakra cost that Kamui has on him

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:29 am

Yea, Icy knows it

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed May 21, 2014 5:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh look, Bee's alive. Now it looks like Kishimoto has a lot to explain.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Well would you look at that, Yamato is back. 
Looks like this chapter was all about bringing back all the people Kishimoto forgot also, it appears the Infinite Tsukuyomi can't affect people under Reanimation.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Wed May 21, 2014 8:02 am

If Tenten is unaffected for w.e reason she gonna ask bee to how to use the tools,

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Tenori Taiga on Wed May 21, 2014 9:01 am

TenTen is going to do no such thing, she is under IT's influence as well, as is Bee. Bee problaly survived by seperating part of Hachibi's chakra before getting absorbed by Madara, then absorbed that within himself again to avoid death.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Wed May 21, 2014 9:39 am

TenTen is going to solo Madara

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  meccquest on Wed May 21, 2014 2:26 pm

So did minato just have a kunai in leaf for some reason or can he just teleport wherever now
avatar
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-05-13

View user profile http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed May 28, 2014 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Yawns*


On the bright side, I did at least I enjoyed seeing everyone's dream.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  meccquest on Wed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Kishimoto I think you made Madara way too overpowered. Even if sasuke and naruto got new abilities the chance of them winning seems slim.
Kishimoto: What are you talking about?
He activated infinite tsukiyomi last chapter.
Kishi: shit your right.... Got it! Zetsu betrays him. Pure genius!

Anyway I'm calling bs on this betrayal. Only because the man who can withstand being tossed around by demons, impaled be sand bullets, having multiple bones broken by gates, and regenerate lost limbs is immobilized by a simple stab to the chest. Not to mention he has shadows(which he can make for some reason)....they could have attacked zetsu! God dammit it's the hashirama vs madara fight all over again a stab to the back. Also I dont remember this since it was a real long time ago but was it stated that madara created both white zetsus and black zetsu from hashirama's cells or was it just white zetsu? Because if it was both then I have a feeling some continuity is gonna be thrown right out the door.
avatar
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-05-13

View user profile http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed May 28, 2014 5:36 pm

meccquest wrote:Kishimoto I think you made Madara way too overpowered. Even if sasuke and naruto got new abilities the chance of them winning seems slim.
Kishimoto: What are you talking about?
He activated infinite tsukiyomi last chapter.
Kishi: shit your right.... Got it! Zetsu betrays him. Pure genius!

I totally agree. Like that even makes sense... Then again, Naruto doesn't even make sense anymore. Both the anime and manga has been getting on my nerves... 

Anyway I'm calling bs on this betrayal. Only because the man who can withstand being tossed around by demons, impaled be sand bullets, having multiple bones broken by gates, and regenerate lost limbs is immobilized by a simple stab to the chest.

If this was Facebook I'd have pressed the 'Like' button.

Not to mention he has shadows(which he can make for some reason)....they could have attacked zetsu! God dammit it's the hashirama vs madara fight all over again a stab to the back. Also I dont remember this since it was a real long time ago but was it stated that madara created both white zetsus and black zetsu from hashirama's cells or was it just white zetsu? Because if it was both then I have a feeling some continuity is gonna be thrown right out the door.

White Zetsu was created from Hashirama's cells. Madara touched a white zetsu and 'put his will' in it, thus turning it black. 

But anyway, this is all Plot no Jutsu. 'Cuz Black Zetsu is now supposedly the Will of Kaguya (however that happened) and managed to stab Madara in the chest suddenly whilst talking to him.
Many have snuck up to Madara to kill him without a sound but he notices them and moves and/or counterattack.
Once again I say, Naruto is just getting on my nerves.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As if it made sense for Madara to turn into Kaguya but whatever =|.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  meccquest on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Naruto the more I read you the more flawed you seem to become..... Ok Zetsu's are made from people now. Guess that plot point about the zetsu army made from shodaime and yamato cells are pointless now. Kishimoto I swear your just looking for anything to make the villain stronger. How the fuck can sasuke and naruto win legitmately if madara now kaguya just absorbed chakra from the entire world including some from the main characters!?!?!? And why the fuck turn everyone into white zetsus1?!?! If the entire world is already in the genjutsu then who the hell can resist you?!?!? A useless healer, a jounin that no longer has sharingan, and two main characters who already had some trouble with regular madara?????
avatar
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-05-13

View user profile http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:29 pm

meccquest wrote:Naruto the more I read you the more flawed you seem to become..... Ok Zetsu's are made from people now. Guess that plot point about the zetsu army made from shodaime and yamato cells are pointless now. Kishimoto I swear your just looking for anything to make the villain stronger. How the fuck can sasuke and naruto win legitmately if madara now kaguya just absorbed chakra from the entire world including some from the main characters!?!?!? And why the fuck turn everyone into white zetsus1?!?! If the entire world is already in the genjutsu then who the hell can resist you?!?!? A useless healer, a jounin that no longer has sharingan, and two main characters who already had some trouble with regular madara?????
My favourite parts are in red.
That chapter legit has the most bullshit I have ever seen in Naruto. I mean, Naruto really gets on my nerves with its bullshit, but I continue reading. Why? To see how these bullshits are resolved.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  meccquest on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
meccquest wrote:Naruto the more I read you the more flawed you seem to become..... Ok Zetsu's are made from people now. Guess that plot point about the zetsu army made from shodaime and yamato cells are pointless now. Kishimoto I swear your just looking for anything to make the villain stronger. How the fuck can sasuke and naruto win legitmately if madara now kaguya just absorbed chakra from the entire world including some from the main characters!?!?!? And why the fuck turn everyone into white zetsus1?!?! If the entire world is already in the genjutsu then who the hell can resist you?!?!? A useless healer, a jounin that no longer has sharingan, and two main characters who already had some trouble with regular madara?????
My favourite parts are in red.
That chapter legit has the most bullshit I have ever seen in Naruto. I mean, Naruto really gets on my nerves with its bullshit, but I continue reading. Why? To see how these bullshits are resolved.

Exactly how I feel about both naruto and bleach. Except the author of bleach at least stated that this would be the last arc. Naruto will probably go on after this war and it's already suffering from "How can I make this series last as long as possible" syndrome.
avatar
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-05-13

View user profile http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Fire on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:40 pm

In other news, the cover was nice. But yes this is bs

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  The Old Man on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:50 am

Madara gay af turning to females and shit tranny's these days

_____________________________
Death is needed to provide order in the world! For death is an aspect of life , for if there was no death, there would be no reason to live!
Immortality isn't a gift it's a curse
avatar
The Old Man
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-01-04
Location : Memphis, Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 am

meccquest wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
meccquest wrote:Naruto the more I read you the more flawed you seem to become..... Ok Zetsu's are made from people now. Guess that plot point about the zetsu army made from shodaime and yamato cells are pointless now. Kishimoto I swear your just looking for anything to make the villain stronger. How the fuck can sasuke and naruto win legitmately if madara now kaguya just absorbed chakra from the entire world including some from the main characters!?!?!? And why the fuck turn everyone into white zetsus1?!?! If the entire world is already in the genjutsu then who the hell can resist you?!?!? A useless healer, a jounin that no longer has sharingan, and two main characters who already had some trouble with regular madara?????
My favourite parts are in red.
That chapter legit has the most bullshit I have ever seen in Naruto. I mean, Naruto really gets on my nerves with its bullshit, but I continue reading. Why? To see how these bullshits are resolved.

Exactly how I feel about both naruto and bleach. Except the author of bleach at least stated that this would be the last arc. Naruto will probably go on after this war and it's already suffering from "How can I make this series last as long as possible" syndrome.
My favourite parts are in red.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Bleach? Oh hell naw, I'm 'bout to take off my errings gurl!

Anyway, Naruto has 10x more bullshit than Bleach. I mean, at times Bleach does have it's moments but Naruto takes the cake.


Masked Man wrote:Madara gay af turning to females and shit tranny's these days
I bet you like that, don't you? '-'

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Seeing bullshit coming, Madara is gonna take over Kaguya and turn into himself and turn into himself

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Fire on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Ugh, these chapters...

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:07 am

So I saw this on facebook today...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:49 pm

The irony.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Fire on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:So I saw this on facebook today...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would've emjoyed that chapter more

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confusion

Post  Tenkai on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Since it turns out Madara used Izanami to cheat death, Im confused on a couple of things, like if he used it, how in the hell did he get his Eye back?
And how come he still had that Wound from Hashirama after using Izanami, I thought it removed all damage like in Danzo's Case, he got crushed by Sasuke's Sussano'o one second and in the next second he was across from him as good as new...
Also, so did Hagomoro and his brother seal the 10 tails or not...
And how come Madara didn't need the Byakugan to achieve Kaguya's OP'dness before he turned into her... Shocked 
Also is there any way to see my text more clearly when I type something like this, my text is almost completely blended in with the backround.
avatar
Tenkai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-12-08
Location : Village Hidden in the Plants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  meccquest on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

The answer to your question is that Kishimoto threw continuity out the door a while ago.
avatar
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-05-13

View user profile http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Tenkai on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:15 pm

...Even the Text related Question? lol! 
avatar
Tenkai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-12-08
Location : Village Hidden in the Plants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:49 am

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:So I saw this on facebook today...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Smashing.(would also be a better story development than whatever the fuck Kishimoto is pulling out of her ass right now)

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Tenkai wrote:...Even the Text related Question? lol! 
Press the "Switch Editor Mode" button. It is THE very last button.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Tenkai on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Thanks, Also is anyone else wondering if Naruto can bring back Minato's hands with his OP'd healing/Regeneration?
avatar
Tenkai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-12-08
Location : Village Hidden in the Plants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum