NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Naruto Manga

+11
ExO
Tenkai
The Old Man
meccquest
Ginji
Exo
Permafrost
IcyXDragon
Fire
Byakuya Kuchiki
GladiusStorm
15 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga  Empty Naruto Manga

Post  GladiusStorm Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:08 am

Sup guys, this is a topic about the Naruto manga and talk about everything related to the naruto manga.

So there are spoilers for Naruto manga chapter 674

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll a little bit down and click on spoiler and there are the spoilers it seems that Madara has some nice shit with sage mode.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga  Empty Re: Naruto Manga

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 am

There was already an off-topic about Naruto manga in case you didn't realize.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Posting spoilers isn't cool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Because I can't wait the extra day for the real one to come out
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Madara went into the other dimension... Hoping that bitch Sakura finally dies.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Nah, Rikudou's mom is gonna talk to Sakura. Mito Uzumaki was the reincarnation of Rikudou's mother and that presence will possess Sakura and she will have her powers, like Naruto & Sasuke getting Ashura & Indra.

#Bs
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:Nah, Rikudou's mom is gonna talk to Sakura. Mito Uzumaki was the reincarnation of Rikudou's mother and that presence will possess Sakura and she will have her powers, like Naruto & Sasuke getting Ashura & Indra.

#Bs
I'm 70 percent sure this will happen.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Poor Kakashi getting his left eye taken from him. He is always getting something bad to happen to him. If only Sasuke was a bit faster he could have prevented Madara from getting Kakashi's eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:Poor Kakashi getting his left eye taken from him.  He is always getting something bad to happen to him.  If only Sasuke was a bit faster he could have prevented Madara from getting Kakashi's eye.
I laughed.
Thing is, Kakashi didn't even know wtf happened to him. His Sharingan got taken in hardly a second.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:Poor Kakashi getting his left eye taken from him.  He is always getting something bad to happen to him.  If only Sasuke was a bit faster he could have prevented Madara from getting Kakashi's eye.
I laughed.
Thing is, Kakashi didn't even know wtf happened to him. His Sharingan got taken in hardly a second.

I still feel bad for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exo Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:26 pm

I thought it was a bit odd kakashi was paying no attention at all on the battle.
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:48 pm

I'll try to explain why Madara said he has the same eyes/tomoes w.e as him because Madara's EMS has curved and straight tomoes just like Sasuke's EMS while in ms madara has curved tomoes and curves most likely resembles power look at Obito's ms, Itachi's ms powers like Kamui while Sasuke's resembles precision most likely because of his Susanoo attacks.
. Since sasuke got itachi's eyes just like madara got Izuna's eyes which both has curved and straight tomoes resembling power and precision which is why Madara said that they have the same tomoes/eyes.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:50 pm

And what happend to Kakashi I was in class while reading it I literally laughed my ass off, madara is most likely gonna fuse obito's ms with rinnegan just to be op
and didnt you noticed that Madara was able to use Kamui in Jubi mode while Obito couldnt?

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:14 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:I'll try to explain why Madara said he has the same eyes/tomoes w.e as him because Madara's EMS has curved and straight tomoes just like Sasuke's EMS while in ms madara has curved tomoes and curves most likely resembles power look at Obito's ms, Itachi's ms powers like Kamui while Sasuke's resembles precision most likely because of his Susanoo attacks.
. Since sasuke got itachi's eyes just like madara got Izuna's eyes which both has curved and straight tomoes resembling power and precision which is why Madara said that they have the same tomoes/eyes.

This doesn't go here considering there is a Topic on this already. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:And what happend to Kakashi I was in class while reading it I literally laughed my ass off, madara is most likely gonna fuse obito's ms with rinnegan just to be op
and didnt you noticed that Madara was able to use Kamui in Jubi mode while Obito couldnt?
Are you sure it wasn't "couldn't" but "didn't"?
If it is "couldn't" I refer you to the problem of Masashi not following his own bs. If it is "didn't", I laughed that Madara went into Kamui while half his body was gone, seems legit.
Also, has any come to the realization that Kakashi's Sharingan isn't able to transport himself into the dimension? It can only transport other things yet Madara transported himself.
Again, Masashi can't follow his own bs.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Nah it's most likely that you can teleport yourself to your own dimension but the defensive and offensive are the special ability

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 pm

And that sage chakra infused chidori gg

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Kakashi's Eye transports external materials and Obito's eye transports himself.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 am

No, Kakashi is able to attack someone with kamui while Obito is able to defend himself with kamui, teleporting to your dimension is a basic kamui skill.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:Kakashi's Eye transports external materials and Obito's eye transports himself.
Not true. Obito has used Kamui to send other people to his dimension before. 

Example: Sent Sasuke and Karin there.

Also When Obito left Kakashi in the dimension after they fought he got out using his Kamui obviously. But since he's not the actual owner of the eye and also not a Uchiha he doesn't have as much control over it as say Obito would or even Madara. So while yes he can go back and forth between the dimension I doubt he can make parts of his body go there and come back like Obito does. Also since he clearly didn't know before this battle that Kamui could be used like that he only used it to send stuff away before.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:38 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:Kakashi's Eye transports external materials and Obito's eye transports himself.

Also When Obito left Kakashi in the dimension after they fought he got out using his Kamui obviously. But since he's not the actual owner of the eye and also not a Uchiha he doesn't have as much control over it as say Obito would or even Madara. So while yes he can go back and forth between the dimension I doubt he can make parts of his body go there and come back like Obito does. Also since he clearly didn't know before this battle that Kamui could be used like that he only used it to send stuff away before.
Ah.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:33 pm

I need to point out something that ALL manga sites seem to have forgotten to do.

There should NOT be a chapter for ANY of the JUMP chapters next week.

Why you ask? Because next week is Golden Week in Japan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The manga sites seem to forget that there is a scheduled break every year during Golden Week and they forgot to add "(Manga Name Here) Will Be On Hiatus Next Week. We Will Return After The Break". They always forget to do this every year. So don't be surprised if there are chapters next week when there isn't supposed to be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:24 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:

Half truths.

Obito can warp anything he's physically touching, himself included (giggity).
Kakashi can warp anything he looks at (started out at small body parts, eventually pinpointing ever a Susano'o arrow, so he can presumably look at his own body and warp himself in and out complete, albeit with the high chakra cost that Kamui has on him
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:29 am

Yea, Icy knows it

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed May 21, 2014 5:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh look, Bee's alive. Now it looks like Kishimoto has a lot to explain.

Well would you look at that, Yamato is back. 
Looks like this chapter was all about bringing back all the people Kishimoto forgot also, it appears the Infinite Tsukuyomi can't affect people under Reanimation.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed May 21, 2014 8:02 am

If Tenten is unaffected for w.e reason she gonna ask bee to how to use the tools,

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Wed May 21, 2014 9:01 am

TenTen is going to do no such thing, she is under IT's influence as well, as is Bee. Bee problaly survived by seperating part of Hachibi's chakra before getting absorbed by Madara, then absorbed that within himself again to avoid death.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Wed May 21, 2014 9:39 am

TenTen is going to solo Madara

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  meccquest Wed May 21, 2014 2:26 pm

So did minato just have a kunai in leaf for some reason or can he just teleport wherever now
meccquest
meccquest
Admin
Admin

https://nkv-forum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed May 28, 2014 5:06 am

*Yawns*

On the bright side, I did at least I enjoyed seeing everyone's dream.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  meccquest Wed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Kishimoto I think you made Madara way too overpowered. Even if sasuke and naruto got new abilities the chance of them winning seems slim.
Kishimoto: What are you talking about?
He activated infinite tsukiyomi last chapter.
Kishi: shit your right.... Got it! Zetsu betrays him. Pure genius!

Anyway I'm calling bs on this betrayal. Only because the man who can withstand being tossed around by demons, impaled be sand bullets, having multiple bones broken by gates, and regenerate lost limbs is immobilized by a simple stab to the chest. Not to mention he has shadows(which he can make for some reason)....they could have attacked zetsu! God dammit it's the hashirama vs madara fight all over again a stab to the back. Also I dont remember this since it was a real long time ago but was it stated that madara created both white zetsus and black zetsu from hashirama's cells or was it just white zetsu? Because if it was both then I have a feeling some continuity is gonna be thrown right out the door.
meccquest
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed May 28, 2014 5:36 pm

meccquest wrote:Kishimoto I think you made Madara way too overpowered. Even if sasuke and naruto got new abilities the chance of them winning seems slim.
Kishimoto: What are you talking about?
He activated infinite tsukiyomi last chapter.
Kishi: shit your right.... Got it! Zetsu betrays him. Pure genius!

I totally agree. Like that even makes sense... Then again, Naruto doesn't even make sense anymore. Both the anime and manga has been getting on my nerves... 

Anyway I'm calling bs on this betrayal. Only because the man who can withstand being tossed around by demons, impaled be sand bullets, having multiple bones broken by gates, and regenerate lost limbs is immobilized by a simple stab to the chest.

If this was Facebook I'd have pressed the 'Like' button.

Not to mention he has shadows(which he can make for some reason)....they could have attacked zetsu! God dammit it's the hashirama vs madara fight all over again a stab to the back. Also I dont remember this since it was a real long time ago but was it stated that madara created both white zetsus and black zetsu from hashirama's cells or was it just white zetsu? Because if it was both then I have a feeling some continuity is gonna be thrown right out the door.

White Zetsu was created from Hashirama's cells. Madara touched a white zetsu and 'put his will' in it, thus turning it black. 

But anyway, this is all Plot no Jutsu. 'Cuz Black Zetsu is now supposedly the Will of Kaguya (however that happened) and managed to stab Madara in the chest suddenly whilst talking to him.
Many have snuck up to Madara to kill him without a sound but he notices them and moves and/or counterattack.
Once again I say, Naruto is just getting on my nerves.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:55 am

As if it made sense for Madara to turn into Kaguya but whatever =|.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  meccquest Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Naruto the more I read you the more flawed you seem to become..... Ok Zetsu's are made from people now. Guess that plot point about the zetsu army made from shodaime and yamato cells are pointless now. Kishimoto I swear your just looking for anything to make the villain stronger. How the fuck can sasuke and naruto win legitmately if madara now kaguya just absorbed chakra from the entire world including some from the main characters!?!?!? And why the fuck turn everyone into white zetsus1?!?! If the entire world is already in the genjutsu then who the hell can resist you?!?!? A useless healer, a jounin that no longer has sharingan, and two main characters who already had some trouble with regular madara?????
meccquest
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:29 pm

meccquest wrote:Naruto the more I read you the more flawed you seem to become..... Ok Zetsu's are made from people now. Guess that plot point about the zetsu army made from shodaime and yamato cells are pointless now. Kishimoto I swear your just looking for anything to make the villain stronger. How the fuck can sasuke and naruto win legitmately if madara now kaguya just absorbed chakra from the entire world including some from the main characters!?!?!? And why the fuck turn everyone into white zetsus1?!?! If the entire world is already in the genjutsu then who the hell can resist you?!?!? A useless healer, a jounin that no longer has sharingan, and two main characters who already had some trouble with regular madara?????
My favourite parts are in red.
That chapter legit has the most bullshit I have ever seen in Naruto. I mean, Naruto really gets on my nerves with its bullshit, but I continue reading. Why? To see how these bullshits are resolved.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  meccquest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
meccquest wrote:Naruto the more I read you the more flawed you seem to become..... Ok Zetsu's are made from people now. Guess that plot point about the zetsu army made from shodaime and yamato cells are pointless now. Kishimoto I swear your just looking for anything to make the villain stronger. How the fuck can sasuke and naruto win legitmately if madara now kaguya just absorbed chakra from the entire world including some from the main characters!?!?!? And why the fuck turn everyone into white zetsus1?!?! If the entire world is already in the genjutsu then who the hell can resist you?!?!? A useless healer, a jounin that no longer has sharingan, and two main characters who already had some trouble with regular madara?????
That chapter legit has the most bullshit I have ever seen in Naruto. I mean, Naruto really gets on my nerves with its bullshit, but I continue reading. Why? To see how these bullshits are resolved.

Exactly how I feel about both naruto and bleach. Except the author of bleach at least stated that this would be the last arc. Naruto will probably go on after this war and it's already suffering from "How can I make this series last as long as possible" syndrome.
meccquest
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:40 pm

In other news, the cover was nice. But yes this is bs
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  The Old Man Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:50 am

Madara gay af turning to females and shit tranny's these days
The Old Man
The Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 am

meccquest wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:

Exactly how I feel about both naruto and bleach. Except the author of bleach at least stated that this would be the last arc. Naruto will probably go on after this war and it's already suffering from "How can I make this series last as long as possible" syndrome.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Bleach? Oh hell naw, I'm 'bout to take off my errings gurl!

Anyway, Naruto has 10x more bullshit than Bleach. I mean, at times Bleach does have it's moments but Naruto takes the cake.

Masked Man wrote:Madara gay af turning to females and shit tranny's these days
I bet you like that, don't you? '-'
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Seeing bullshit coming, Madara is gonna take over Kaguya and turn into himself and turn into himself

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Ugh, these chapters...
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:07 am

So I saw this on facebook today...

Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:49 pm

The irony.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:So I saw this on facebook today...

I would've emjoyed that chapter more
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga  Empty Confusion

Post  Tenkai Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Since it turns out Madara used Izanami to cheat death, Im confused on a couple of things, like if he used it, how in the hell did he get his Eye back?
And how come he still had that Wound from Hashirama after using Izanami, I thought it removed all damage like in Danzo's Case, he got crushed by Sasuke's Sussano'o one second and in the next second he was across from him as good as new...
Also, so did Hagomoro and his brother seal the 10 tails or not...
And how come Madara didn't need the Byakugan to achieve Kaguya's OP'dness before he turned into her... Shocked 
Also is there any way to see my text more clearly when I type something like this, my text is almost completely blended in with the backround.
Tenkai
Tenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  meccquest Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

The answer to your question is that Kishimoto threw continuity out the door a while ago.
meccquest
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenkai Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:15 pm

...Even the Text related Question? lol! 
Tenkai
Tenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:49 am

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:So I saw this on facebook today...

Smashing.(would also be a better story development than whatever the fuck Kishimoto is pulling out of her ass right now)
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Tenkai wrote:...Even the Text related Question? lol! 
Press the "Switch Editor Mode" button. It is THE very last button.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenkai Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Thanks, Also is anyone else wondering if Naruto can bring back Minato's hands with his OP'd healing/Regeneration?
Tenkai
Tenkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next