NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

The NKV Player Joe...

+2
Ginji
_Angie
6 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

The NKV Player Joe... Empty The NKV Player Joe...

Post  _Angie Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Did joe really drop outta school to no life on NKV?
_Angie
_Angie

Back to top Go down

The NKV Player Joe... Empty Re: The NKV Player Joe...

Post  Ginji Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 am

_Angie wrote:Did joe really drop outta school to no life on NKV?
He dropped out CAUSE he no-lifed on NKV, which really makes it all the more sad.

Instead of being like ''fuck it'', and quit school to game, he was like ''need more games'' and neglected school.

Fun-face: He's taking an online course now, and everyone knows that anyone who games can't take school on their computer.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezashi Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:04 am

Kagura Demuri wrote:
He dropped out CAUSE he no-lifed on NKV, which really makes it all the more sad.

Instead of being like ''fuck it'', and quit school to game, he was like ''need more games'' and neglected school.

Fun-face: He's taking an online course now, and everyone knows that anyone who games can't take school on their computer.
Hold on, I was in the same predicament. I played nkv all freshman year which fucked me up to a d average, soph year I had ok grades and cut a lil on nkv, junior year I completely failed with all F's due to acting like a bad ass and getting locked up etc. After failing junior year and having to repeat I decided to go into online classes as it would be less distracting being around no one but myself. Now I have good grades and graduating this year, although I have to go to a community college due to my past fuck ups it's better than just dropping out cold turkey. I honestly don't blame joe for dropping out and going to online classes. He said he graduated last year on it if I remember correctly. 

This doesn't change the fact that he did no-life though lol.
Mezashi
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:15 am

Mezashi wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:

Hold on, I was in the same predicament. I played nkv all freshman year which fucked me up to a d average, soph year I had ok grades and cut a lil on nkv, junior year I completely failed with all F's due to acting like a bad ass and getting locked up etc. After failing junior year and having to repeat I decided to go into online classes as it would be less distracting being around no one but myself. Now I have good grades and graduating this year, although I have to go to a community college due to my past fuck ups it's better than just dropping out cold turkey. I honestly don't blame joe for dropping out and going to online classes. He said he graduated last year on it if I remember correctly. 

Well mez, the thing is... I (as well as other people) am pretty damn sure he doesn't do online classes. Or at least maybe at one point he did but then stopped.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:49 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Mezashi wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:

Well mez, the thing is... I (as well as other people) am pretty damn sure he doesn't do online classes. Or at least maybe at one point he did but then stopped.
He really just SAYS he takes online classes, in the hope he doesn't get roasted like a plant at a snoop lion party

Also; if you can google all your answers while doing a test, you're problaly gonna do it
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiara Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:09 pm

He got his chuunin degree, chill.

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Stop trying so hard Tiara, damn
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiara Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 pm

How is that trying hard, pretty sure it's been stated before >.>

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Cause you said it
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down