NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


Player Introductions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Seeing as the game is and will be down for a while, I figured this'd be a chance for veterans and new players alike to introduce themselves to the community collectively.



I'm Will, most known as Ginji or Kagura.
I'm a 19 year old musician and am following an IT study at college.
No job at the moment, the job market is rough in Holland currently, may be without a job for a few more months.
In my free time I fidget around with computers, go out to bars with some of my friends and write/play music.
I also used to make AMVs, but most of those have vanished off of the internet. (
Here's the last video I did, the video itself cuts off at 1 minute)



As for NKV, I've been here since the very beginning, but wasn't fully active until last year. Currently I do 95% of the player suggestions and more than half of those get added into the actual game. If you're new and have any questions about the game feel free to ask me, as I know mostly ''everything'' there is to know about the game.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Exo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey im Exo/Tora either one is good with me.
im 13(14 in 6 days) love drawing things that have to do with anime.
im probably a better suggester than kag/ginji because im awsume and hes not.
i hate ding homework and prob get in trouble 9/10 of the time and im pretty much on nkv every day when its up, oh did i forget to say that everyone loves me on nkv .-.
...not true but hey im awsume o.o

and i got a feeling someone is going to mention the awsume way of saying "awsume" teh he...you got that right....di i forgt to mention that im funny
Yolo=you obviously love oreos
SWAG=secretly we are gay
^tru dat

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Sting-Sama wrote:im probably a better suggester than kag/ginji because im awsume and hes not.

 If you mean better at getting suggestions rejected or not even read, then yes, you are a better suggester than me.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Sia here!

Post  Sia on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:39 pm

My name is Sia. Hello everyone!
Um, I wish I could speak Japanese well. My hobbies are dancing, singing, writing, reading, animating and acting. I love them too! I am 18 years old. Right now is my first year of college. My major is Theatre Arts and my minor is Dance. I really love performing! I have been doing it for a good chunk of my life and hope to continue to do it.

I used to want to be an editor, and so I've done many AMVs( Animation Music Videos or MAD, Music Animation Doujinshi for all those nico nico douga peeps! If there is any..) in the past. However, they are all deleted. ^^' Unfortunately, due to copyright. I've try my best to avoid copyright now, even asking companies like what YouTube says to do. Unforunately, none of the companies have replied. Thanks a lot guys. You complain about copyright but don't reply to people asking for permission. ^^ (That smile right there is covering a fury just waiting to be released upon those companies!)

I like listening to music from all around the world!

Now let's try to do that entire thing in Japanese~

Note: For all those that want to correct me on the AMV and MAD and try to tell me the A stands for anime. I just want to say anime means animation. In other countries anime strictly stands for Japanese animation, while in Japan anime tends to stand for all kinds of animation. So how do people separate Japanese animation between animation from other countries. Well one simple way is by the title (since most of the time titles from other countries aren't in Japanese. Like Spongebob, The Boondocks, etc.) another is simply putting the country's name then animation.

日本語時間!
はじめて!
私の名前はシアです。こんにちわみなーさん!
えと。。私のきぼうは日本語が良く話します。私のしゅみはダンスと歌うと書くと読むとアニマチング(?)とアクティングです。大好き!十八歳です。今、私は大学一年生です。テアトルのアートとダンス勉強します。舞台芸術は大好きです!
私は嘘を吐く。ふふ。私の日本語は悪いです。勉強はいります。
如何して?!何故は日本語がとても大変?!
よろしく~
I wish I could Furigana all the kanji. Please forgive my terrible Japanese Grammar. ^^' I would get a tutor but...I couldn't find one that was really good. And the sensei that taught me is now in Japan on vacation. (Along with all my usually busy friends that know it too.)
avatar
Sia
Junior
Junior

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Envy on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:21 am

Hi, tis Mitchie-Envy, 18, from CA, lazy, 99.9% Azn.
avatar
Envy
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-05-24
Location : Winnipeg MB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Thunder on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:29 am

Too lazy to even make a long introduction
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Envy on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 am

Think like an azn, type like an azn. Smile
avatar
Envy
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-05-24
Location : Winnipeg MB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Thunder on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:56 am

What about the other 0.01%
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mezashi on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:04 am

I'm pretty sure everyone knows everyone.. I doubt we would have any new players on the forum because the game isnt even up for new players to find..
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Exo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:25 am

who is this mezashis? and this thunderzzz

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Introduction

Post  P!nk on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 am

Hiyo~ Lemme tell you a bit about me~ ^.^


Name: Melissa Alicia Damson
D.O.B.: February 12, 1994
Age: 19
Residence: Jamaica
Job: N/A
Status: Going to my third year of Medical School coming this September~
Height: 5'10
Weight: 129 lbs
Personality: Outspoken, nice, happpyyyyyy all zhe time~ ^.^
Race: Black
Likes: P!nk, Watermelon, Fish, Writing Fanfics, KFC '-', Being cuddled~
Dislikes: Being late, Callaloo, Pumpkin, Ackee, Screamo (Music Genre), IcyXDragon '-'
Music Preferences: Pop, Pop, Country, Pop, R & B, Dance, Pop and Pop~ Very Happy
Movie Preferences: Sci-Fi, Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Family
Game Preferences: Fantasy, Adventure, Roleplay, Sci-Fi
Availability: In A Relationship (5 Months)
Favourite Colours: P!nk *Winks*, Orange
Favourite Singer: P!nk
Favourite Animes/Mangas: Rosario+Vampire, Bleach, Naruto


Last edited by P!nk on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"One question… Madara. Do you understand why we betrayed you? Because you are darkness, a world without light where flowers can only wither and die!"
"Yahiko and Nagato's will hasn't vanished from this world! I believe in Naruto too! He… He will become the bridge that leads us to peace and I will be a support holding the bridge up!"
-Konan
avatar
P!nk
Member
Member

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Lord Deidara on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Just doing this cuz some people don't know me and if your asking why I wasn't here last wipe yes, I decided to quit BYOND because unline some people, I have a life. But I'll drop in from time to time but MAYBE just MAYBE I'll be there next wipe only because of the little friends I have there. (Sister Nana, Dr Pepper, Rena if she considers me a friend....) Guess that's it?
Since Nayo's format seems the best... I'll use hers...

Name: Bradley Anthony Damson
D.O.B: May 1, 1998
Age: 15
Residence: Jamaica
Job: N/A
Status: Currently attending Summer Classes for smart people, going to the 10th grade coming September
Height: 5'3
Weight: 107 lbs
Personality: Recently, I haven't found myself to give a shit about anything lately... I just don't care anymore
Race: Black
Likes: Getting free stuff, Popcorn, Wrestling (Not to watch it, just do it), Sleeping, Using my Xbox, When it rains
Dislikes: When people won't stfu, Thunder, Fubuki, Snakes, Porridge, Thunder, When people invade my space, Thunder, When people take my earphones out my ears, Thunder
Music Preferences: Rock
Movie Preferences: Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Action
Game Preferences: Shooting, Adventure, Racing
Availability: Single

I'll update these as they change

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Thunder on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

I like how you list me multiple times in your dislikes
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Fire on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm

P!nk wrote:Hiyo~ Lemme tell you a bit about me~ ^.^


Name: Melissa Alicia Damson
D.O.B.: February 12, 1994
Age: 19
Residence: Jamaica
Job: N/A
Status: Going to my third year of Medical School coming this September~
Height: 5'10
Weight: 129 lbs
Personality: Outspoken, nice, happpyyyyyy all zhe time~ ^.^
Race: Black
Likes: P!nk, Watermelon, Fish, Writing Fanfics, KFC '-', Being cuddled~
Dislikes: Being late, Callaloo, Pumpkin, Ackee, Screamo (Music Genre), IcyXDragon '-'
Music Preferences: Pop, Pop, Country, Pop, R & B, Dance, Pop and Pop~ Very Happy
Movie Preferences: Sci-Fi, Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Family
Game Preferences: Fantasy, Adventure, Roleplay, Sci-Fi
Availability: In A Relationship (5 Months)
I'd like to especially point out KFC and watermelon to show that most stereotypes are true

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Sam on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:56 pm

I don't like KFC or watermelon

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  P!nk on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:37 pm

@Fiyah

Lol~ KFC ish mai shtuuuuuufffffffff
und Watermelon ish mai fave fruit~ ^.^
Watermelon>Grape>American Apple>Pear>Banana>Pineapple....
 

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"One question… Madara. Do you understand why we betrayed you? Because you are darkness, a world without light where flowers can only wither and die!"
"Yahiko and Nagato's will hasn't vanished from this world! I believe in Naruto too! He… He will become the bridge that leads us to peace and I will be a support holding the bridge up!"
-Konan
avatar
P!nk
Member
Member

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Lord Deidara on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Thunder wrote:I like how you list me multiple times in your dislikes

 I love you

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Lord Deidara
Member
Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-19
Location : Akatsuki Hideout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Fire on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Funny how my mom just brought a watermelon today

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  P!nk on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Fire wrote:Funny how my mom just brought a watermelon today

 I can haz half plox? Very Happy

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"One question… Madara. Do you understand why we betrayed you? Because you are darkness, a world without light where flowers can only wither and die!"
"Yahiko and Nagato's will hasn't vanished from this world! I believe in Naruto too! He… He will become the bridge that leads us to peace and I will be a support holding the bridge up!"
-Konan
avatar
P!nk
Member
Member

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Fire on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 am

Half has already been eaten

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  P!nk on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 pm

 You work quick~ o,o

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"One question… Madara. Do you understand why we betrayed you? Because you are darkness, a world without light where flowers can only wither and die!"
"Yahiko and Nagato's will hasn't vanished from this world! I believe in Naruto too! He… He will become the bridge that leads us to peace and I will be a support holding the bridge up!"
-Konan
avatar
P!nk
Member
Member

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Fire on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:26 pm

It's my hungry family

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  meccquest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 pm

You know if you wanted to do this you could have easily asked one of us to make an entire section dedicated to player intros. Honestly I don't think it's a bad idea cause many other forums do it.
avatar
meccquest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-05-13

View user profile http://nkv-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mezashi on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 pm

meccquest wrote:You know if you wanted to do this you could have easily asked one of us to make an entire section dedicated to player intros. Honestly I don't think it's a bad idea cause many other forums do it.

 And yet we have not one person who posted on here that nobody knows already.
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:56 am

Mezashi wrote:
meccquest wrote:You know if you wanted to do this you could have easily asked one of us to make an entire section dedicated to player intros. Honestly I don't think it's a bad idea cause many other forums do it.

 And yet we have not one person who posted on here that nobody knows already.

 who are you?

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  P!nk on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:57 pm

@Mezi(Mezashi)
You're right about knowing the people here but what good does only knowing their IGN does? Only a few people have passed around their irl names and a bit info on their irl lives but nobody truly KNEW KNEW them :3
Eg. I bet nobody knew P!nk was my favourite singer '-'
JKJK
Eg. I bet nobody knew that one of my fave colours was orange or that I dislike being late and such~


ALSO!!
This topic is for posting your info o,o
Mezi & Meccyboi why have you not posted yours? :'(

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"One question… Madara. Do you understand why we betrayed you? Because you are darkness, a world without light where flowers can only wither and die!"
"Yahiko and Nagato's will hasn't vanished from this world! I believe in Naruto too! He… He will become the bridge that leads us to peace and I will be a support holding the bridge up!"
-Konan
avatar
P!nk
Member
Member

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mezashi on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 pm

P!nk wrote:ALSO!!
This topic is for posting your info o,o
Mezi & Meccyboi why have you not posted yours? :'(

 My name is Shanaynay and I love coco
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Player Introduction

Post  DarkShadow/Jweeze on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:13 am

Im Jweeze/DarkShadow/Raito/Precision
Iv been playing nkv for five years now
iv been hokage,fumakage twice,yamikage twice,taiyoukage twice, taka co leader and akat leader befor
i want to make an application for admin but idk if ill get it
but when the game is back up im here to help or i can icon for you guys or code
#realniggatalkin
avatar
DarkShadow/Jweeze
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-07-05
Location : Chicago,IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Might as well .-.

Post  Mina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Well, look who's back .-. Coming back due to popular demand, probably shouldn't, but hey. Anthony said he was coming back as well... stalker ._.". Saw the game was down due to some problems. Sorry to hear 'bout that.

For the people who messaged me on pager saying I should come back, glad ya missed me. As for the rest of you who may hate me or have any kind of problem with me... haha, sucks

The bitch is back.

As for the intro, here we go:

My name ish Rae, better known as my most-used IGN, Mina. I am fifteen and nearly-a-half-years old.

Favorite color is black because it's endless and there is no waver in the color. Close contender is purple because it's a pretty color. Most used when you lay someone down in a coffin. Not tryna be morbid, but ya know.

My dream is to become an author, which may be happening soon... if I can get outta the writer's block.

I have a little brother who used to play. I don't think he's coming back (smart bastard). Many of you know him as Xero. .-.

Before I left NKV, I was dubbed by some as 'the nice kid' and I was apparently 'never mean'. Shit's changed. Being nice only seems to bite me in the ass, so I'm done. Got some 'hard-ass' classes and I've grown some balls. (not literally, you morons.)

I live in boring, old Kansas. Nothing here except farmers and laid back people, though I live in the suburbs. Same-old same-old every day. Low crime rate. Quite boring; no ocean, no cool places to visit. Just dirt. .-. And white kids thinking they're black.

I have two dogs (Kibbles and Ace) and six cats (call me forever alone, yo) (Izzy, Lucky, Patches, Koda, Bear, and Snuggles) and a few fish. (only have names for a few) (Seamus Finnigan, Pedo (yes, pedo) Chubs, Glug, Kenny, and Kevin)

I love anime, as you can probably tell, but I haven't had time to venture out and see any non-mainstream ones .-. Among my current favorites are Naruto, One Piece, Code Geass, Fairy Tail (minus that annoying hoe Lucy), and Avatar the Last Airbender (if that counts as an anime) (I think it does .-.).

My favorite movies are among the Harry Potter series, I love Star Wars, uhm... yeah that's probably it. .-.

Favorite childhood movies include Treasure Planet, The Road to El Dorado (which I can quote .-.), Atlantis, and Robin Hood.

Favorite season is fall, I'm aboutta go on vaca to visit family and go out partying, and that's about it.

Any questions, just ask. See ya'll when the game is up, hopefully.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day. -John Silver
avatar
Mina
Member
Member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Hell. Just kidding. My couch. In Kansas. No, I do NOT know Dorothy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:13 pm

DarkShadow/Jweeze wrote:Im Jweeze/DarkShadow/Raito/Precision
Iv been playing nkv for five years now
iv been hokage,fumakage twice,yamikage twice,taiyoukage twice, taka co leader and akat leader befor
i want to make an application for admin but idk if ill get it
but when the game is back up im here to help or i can icon for you guys or code
#realniggatalkin

 not famous enough to be a real nigga

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Mina wrote:Well, look who's back .-. Coming back due to popular demand, probably shouldn't, but hey. Anthony said he was coming back as well... stalker ._.". Saw the game was down due to some problems. Sorry to hear 'bout that.

For the people who messaged me on pager saying I should come back, glad ya missed me. As for the rest of you who may hate me or have any kind of problem with me... haha, sucks

The bitch is back.

As for the intro, here we go:

My name ish Rae, better known as my most-used IGN, Mina. I am fifteen and nearly-a-half-years old.

Favorite color is black because it's endless and there is no waver in the color. Close contender is purple because it's a pretty color. Most used when you lay someone down in a coffin. Not tryna be morbid, but ya know.

My dream is to become an author, which may be happening soon... if I can get outta the writer's block.

I have a little brother who used to play. I don't think he's coming back (smart bastard). Many of you know him as Xero. .-.

Before I left NKV, I was dubbed by some as 'the nice kid' and I was apparently 'never mean'. Shit's changed. Being nice only seems to bite me in the ass, so I'm done. Got some 'hard-ass' classes and I've grown some balls. (not literally, you morons.)

I live in boring, old Kansas. Nothing here except farmers and laid back people, though I live in the suburbs. Same-old same-old every day. Low crime rate. Quite boring; no ocean, no cool places to visit. Just dirt. .-. And white kids thinking they're black.

I have two dogs (Kibbles and Ace) and six cats (call me forever alone, yo) (Izzy, Lucky, Patches, Koda, Bear, and Snuggles) and a few fish. (only have names for a few) (Seamus Finnigan, Pedo (yes, pedo) Chubs, Glug, Kenny, and Kevin)

I love anime, as you can probably tell, but I haven't had time to venture out and see any non-mainstream ones .-. Among my current favorites are Naruto, One Piece, Code Geass, Fairy Tail (minus that annoying hoe Lucy), and Avatar the Last Airbender (if that counts as an anime) (I think it does .-.).

My favorite movies are among the Harry Potter series, I love Star Wars, uhm... yeah that's probably it. .-.

Favorite childhood movies include Treasure Planet, The Road to El Dorado (which I can quote .-.), Atlantis, and Robin Hood.

Favorite season is fall, I'm aboutta go on vaca to visit family and go out partying, and that's about it.

Any questions, just ask. See ya'll when the game is up, hopefully.

 Dat nigga Xero, knocking over desk lamps like a real OG

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Mina wrote:Well, look who's back .-. Coming back due to popular demand, probably shouldn't, but hey. Anthony said he was coming back as well... stalker ._.". Saw the game was down due to some problems. Sorry to hear 'bout that.

For the people who messaged me on pager saying I should come back, glad ya missed me. As for the rest of you who may hate me or have any kind of problem with me... haha, sucks

The bitch is back.

As for the intro, here we go:

My name ish Rae, better known as my most-used IGN, Mina. I am fifteen and nearly-a-half-years old.

Favorite color is black because it's endless and there is no waver in the color. Close contender is purple because it's a pretty color. Most used when you lay someone down in a coffin. Not tryna be morbid, but ya know.

My dream is to become an author, which may be happening soon... if I can get outta the writer's block.

I have a little brother who used to play. I don't think he's coming back (smart bastard). Many of you know him as Xero. .-.

Before I left NKV, I was dubbed by some as 'the nice kid' and I was apparently 'never mean'. Shit's changed. Being nice only seems to bite me in the ass, so I'm done. Got some 'hard-ass' classes and I've grown some balls. (not literally, you morons.)

I live in boring, old Kansas. Nothing here except farmers and laid back people, though I live in the suburbs. Same-old same-old every day. Low crime rate. Quite boring; no ocean, no cool places to visit. Just dirt. .-. And white kids thinking they're black.

I have two dogs (Kibbles and Ace) and six cats (call me forever alone, yo) (Izzy, Lucky, Patches, Koda, Bear, and Snuggles) and a few fish. (only have names for a few) (Seamus Finnigan, Pedo (yes, pedo) Chubs, Glug, Kenny, and Kevin)

I love anime, as you can probably tell, but I haven't had time to venture out and see any non-mainstream ones .-. Among my current favorites are Naruto, One Piece, Code Geass, Fairy Tail (minus that annoying hoe Lucy), and Avatar the Last Airbender (if that counts as an anime) (I think it does .-.).

My favorite movies are among the Harry Potter series, I love Star Wars, uhm... yeah that's probably it. .-.

Favorite childhood movies include Treasure Planet, The Road to El Dorado (which I can quote .-.), Atlantis, and Robin Hood.

Favorite season is fall, I'm aboutta go on vaca to visit family and go out partying, and that's about it.

Any questions, just ask. See ya'll when the game is up, hopefully.

 Dat nigga Xero, knocking over desk lamps like a real OG

 Wasn't a desk lamp, 'twas a standing fan. And, real nigga indeed.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day. -John Silver
avatar
Mina
Member
Member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Hell. Just kidding. My couch. In Kansas. No, I do NOT know Dorothy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Real Nigga Talkin

Post  Reborn_121 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Yo '-' Most of you should know me as the proest NKVer. Been playin NKV for a long time. 5ish years, I think o.o 

Name: Anthony (Rae calls me Annie Bear)

IGN:Reborn, most call me Rebo

Favorite color: Red

Favorite kind of movies: Scary, comedy

Favorite movies: Fast n Furious, Never Back Down

Favorite bands: Linkin Park, Green Day, Fall out Boy, Imagine Dragons

Single Artists: Jay-Z, Tupac, Eminem, Frank Ocean, blah blah blah

Sports Teams: Giants, Knicks, any northern team '-'

Tv Shows: Breaking Bad, Teen Wolf, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Tosh.0, Spongebob the real nigga '-'

Video games: Cod.

Pets: Rae '-'

Siblings: Little sister '-'

Sports I play: Football, Basketball, Swim, used to MMA (quit due to injuries) '-'

Random facts:


  • At night, I hug my pillow and watch Youtube like a real nigga.


  • Secretly in love with a girl, don't tell Rae '-'


  • Girl I'm in love with is Rae


  • I actually wear the pants in the relationship ;-; Rae wears no pants Wink


avatar
Reborn_121
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:06 pm

.-. Really? xD Anthony y u do dis ;-;

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day. -John Silver
avatar
Mina
Member
Member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Hell. Just kidding. My couch. In Kansas. No, I do NOT know Dorothy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

smfh

Post  DarkShadow/Jweeze on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:07 pm

niggas gotta always hate and cant leave people alone...smfh
avatar
DarkShadow/Jweeze
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-07-05
Location : Chicago,IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Reborn_121 wrote:Yo '-' Most of you should know me as the proest NKVer. Been playin NKV for a long time. 5ish years, I think o.o 

Name: Anthony (Rae calls me Annie Bear)

IGN:Reborn, most call me Rebo

Favorite color: Red

Favorite kind of movies: Scary, comedy

Favorite movies: Fast n Furious, Never Back Down

Favorite bands: Linkin Park, Green Day, Fall out Boy, Imagine Dragons

Single Artists: Jay-Z, Tupac, Eminem, Frank Ocean, blah blah blah

Sports Teams: Giants, Knicks, any northern team '-'

Tv Shows: Breaking Bad, Teen Wolf, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Tosh.0, Spongebob the real nigga '-'

Video games: Cod.

Pets: Rae '-'

Siblings: Little sister '-'

Sports I play: Football, Basketball, Swim, used to MMA (quit due to injuries) '-'

Random facts:


  • At night, I hug my pillow and watch Youtube like a real nigga.


  • Secretly in love with a girl, don't tell Rae '-'


  • Girl I'm in love with is Rae


  • I actually wear the pants in the relationship ;-; Rae wears no pants Wink




 You saying you're pro is like Joe saying he has a life; it's the opposite of the truth

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Flare on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:16 pm

ginji takin shots on the forum lmao

Flare
Junior
Junior

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-07-14
Location : Atlanta,Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Reborn_121 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Reborn_121 wrote:Yo '-' Most of you should know me as the proest NKVer. Been playin NKV for a long time. 5ish years, I think o.o 

Name: Anthony (Rae calls me Annie Bear)

IGN:Reborn, most call me Rebo

Favorite color: Red

Favorite kind of movies: Scary, comedy

Favorite movies: Fast n Furious, Never Back Down

Favorite bands: Linkin Park, Green Day, Fall out Boy, Imagine Dragons

Single Artists: Jay-Z, Tupac, Eminem, Frank Ocean, blah blah blah

Sports Teams: Giants, Knicks, any northern team '-'

Tv Shows: Breaking Bad, Teen Wolf, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Tosh.0, Spongebob the real nigga '-'

Video games: Cod.

Pets: Rae '-'

Siblings: Little sister '-'

Sports I play: Football, Basketball, Swim, used to MMA (quit due to injuries) '-'

Random facts:


  • At night, I hug my pillow and watch Youtube like a real nigga.


  • Secretly in love with a girl, don't tell Rae '-'


  • Girl I'm in love with is Rae


  • I actually wear the pants in the relationship ;-; Rae wears no pants Wink




 You saying you're pro is like Joe saying he has a life; it's the opposite of the truth
8 Posts with top tier shinobi, sounds pretty proo to mee
avatar
Reborn_121
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Glad to see ya'll getting along q.q

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day. -John Silver
avatar
Mina
Member
Member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Hell. Just kidding. My couch. In Kansas. No, I do NOT know Dorothy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  DarkShadow/Jweeze on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:19 pm

man reborn dont even trip ginji a faggot ass wanna b musician with no fuckin life and thrives on puttin niggas down
avatar
DarkShadow/Jweeze
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-07-05
Location : Chicago,IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Flare on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:21 pm

dont come at my nigga ginji like that

Flare
Junior
Junior

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-07-14
Location : Atlanta,Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Reborn_121 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:23 pm

DarkShadow/Jweeze wrote:man reborn dont even trip ginji a faggot ass wanna b musician with no fuckin life and thrives on puttin niggas down



Now ya see  I wasnt denying the fact that Kagura is a no lifed wannabe Musician, but im not here to argue im here to have fawn;3
avatar
Reborn_121
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  DarkShadow/Jweeze on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:25 pm

welp i said what i felt if niggasdont like it u can see me on nff@Raito or wait till the game come up afro 
avatar
DarkShadow/Jweeze
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-07-05
Location : Chicago,IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm sure Kagz was only speaking his mind .-. Anthony is not a pro<3 Probably jus playin'. Flaming people and roasting is what NKV is all about .-.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day. -John Silver
avatar
Mina
Member
Member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Hell. Just kidding. My couch. In Kansas. No, I do NOT know Dorothy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Gotta love Febreezee, saying he a real nigga while playing NFF. Also, how to wannabe-musician? I make music with instruments, hence I'm a musician. 

Also, Envy gave out Top-Tier to the people I suppose she considers to be more important than normal players, same goes for Elite rank. It in no way confirms you're pro o.o

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mezashi on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 pm

this escalated quickly
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Indeed .-.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day. -John Silver
avatar
Mina
Member
Member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Hell. Just kidding. My couch. In Kansas. No, I do NOT know Dorothy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:25 am

Don't pretend to be a real nigga if you can't play da nigga game o.o

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Exo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:00 am

SHIT JUST GOT REAL *PULLS OUT POPCORN, GRABS A CHAIR, LEANS BACK AND WATCHES*

ROUND 2...!

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Mezashi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:10 am

So since mecc made the post into a whole subtopic. Shouldnt you guys be posting different threads for your own introduction instead of staying on this.. otherwise it would've been better in the off-topic
avatar
Mezashi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Introductions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum