NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Sora abuse -complaint again-

+3
Noctis Lucis Caelum
IcyXDragon
RenaxRyuugu
7 posters

Go down

Sora abuse -complaint again- Empty Sora abuse -complaint again-

Post  RenaxRyuugu Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

So im doing this one again. Sora abused ultimate banned me just for "I always wanted to do this". And there was a huge racial thing going on. Most people were discussing everything. Then a little bit of stuff about not liking a certain a race popped out but I didn't see anyone offended at that point.. But then what made it worse was that he went out of the way to ANNOUNCE stuff like "Black people sux" And "They always get harrased by the cops," No one got truly offended, up til this point. I even saw Nayo telling him to stop but he than continued even though it was clear a majority of the black players got offended. The other gms that were on which was Ciel and Kushina were online. Ciel was disscuss some of the race involved things in La announce and Kushina was making it seem like shes not racist(since Kushina started getting rude and bitching about it and saying I failed then imma just go ahead and say shes racist. Happy Sunshine? ^^). No one muted world for a long period of time either to stop the whole thing in OOC. It's safe to say, NO ONE can say this is wrong and most people know. There were of course a lot of witnesses since around that time the game has 30+ players. Also, hes just an asshole that thinks hes all that. He needs to be taught a lesson and be knocked off his high horse like the owner of the game he thinks he is. As said before he deleted the old thread. Which was of a COMPLAINT made by me where around 4-5 people commented and shared there thoughts and feelings. He had no reason to do so and just abused even more. I believe he should be either demoted or fired. I will even find a new host for you if you like, I promise you that. Please consider it.

And also feel free to leave feedback on how you feel about the situation.

Thank you~

Last edited by RenaxRyuugu on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
RenaxRyuugu
RenaxRyuugu
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Sora abuse -complaint again- Empty Re: Sora abuse -complaint again-

Post  IcyXDragon Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:07 pm

If i was on and could see people getting offended i would have told them to stfu or take it to say or gm occ or w/e '-' Also don't delete complaints just because they involve you -__- *looks at sora*
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctis Lucis Caelum Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Meh, The rules have never been enforced and it's very rare apart from a few exceptions of staff actually enforcing the rules. Most the staff got hired because they are either meccs friend or zero's i don't think anyone was really hired for being good GMs apart from the 1 or 2.

But i agree that racist shiz shouldn't go on much, At the same time i disagree with making a big fuss over it. White people was offended too at points, racism is just a cause for fights/wars/arguments.
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Noctis Lucis Caelum

http://genesisindustries.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  asterr259 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Mfarley211 wrote:lol , okay groupies~ i wont get banned first off, second off you guys are only saying this because she asked you to Smile
Regardless if she asked us to or not, we WILL use this to voice our opinion on the matter. I don't care if you get banned or not, but a "joke" can go too far. Booting someone as a "joke" is even abuse to me, but if the joke is mutual, it's all fun and games I guess. However, a Ban is pushing it. People don't play this game for racist "jokes". It's only funny if it mutual as I previously said. When someone is SERIOUSLY offended, you stop, no exceptions. Sora's only reply is "You guys can't take a joke..." to that I say Jokes can go too far. If one person is seriously offended, it stops being a joke.
asterr259
asterr259

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 pm

.-. that awkward moment everything she said is basically true more or less but yeah lol kinda did go to far i guess,but looking back at it i kinda was annoyed at it although i also was involved. other people also were upset and it did go farther than it needed to but honestly we have done worse... but yeah....SORA FCKA YOU o.o
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Awkward when I didn't meddle into this thing and even asked for a world mute on MULTIPLE occasions, but people didn't find it needed. Now an innocent player is banned and half of the server got seriously offended.

P.S

SERVER FAILLLLLLLL ~
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hussein Oda Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:32 am

Vote Hussein Oda for Enforcer.

He's not racist. He's just an ass.

Hussein Oda