NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Games you can play with me

+4
Byakuya Kuchiki
Thunder
IcyXDragon
Ginji
8 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Games you can play with me Empty Games you can play with me

Post  Ginji Wed May 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Smite (Play this on a daily basis, and having a 5-man team to play regulary with is alot nicer)
Elder Scrolls Online (Don't even have this installed anymore, but if plenty of people want to group up I'd be up for it)
Final Fantasy XIV: ARR (Same story for this game. However, the first expansion will be released next month, increasing level cap and adding lots including 3 new classes and a new race)
Gmod (Mehh, it's Gmod I guess)

As far as NKV goes. Maybe I'll do some remakes to motivate Icy once the semester's over (granted, this still takes a week or 6)
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Games you can play with me Empty Re: Games you can play with me

Post  IcyXDragon Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 am

Don't have time to do remakes but have time to play a bunch of other shit huh... Interesting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When you're not occupied with school/work/etc huh?

Time to play Smite everyday.

On Chatbox a lot, by yourself for some reason.

Keeping up with Naruto Anime.

"Willing to make this a summer project" Booooyyyy if you don't....

But.... That's none of my business.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:29 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:Don't have time to do remakes but have time to play a bunch of other shit huh... Interesting.

- I mean I never said ''etc'' didn't include more fun ways to spend free time

- I mean... Smite rocks

- Being on chatbox when playing smite, waiting for perma to come on so I can yell at him

- I mean.. is watching 2 minutes of every episode, to verify it's still filler, keeping up with the show?

- Right, a summer project. Something to do outside of factory work to relax myself

Anyways, I'm not a staffmember, so I have no obligation whatsoever to do a menial task day in day out when others, including yourself, are perfectly capable of doing it yourselves.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:Don't have time to do remakes but have time to play a bunch of other shit huh... Interesting.

- I mean... Smite rocks

- Being on chatbox when playing smite, waiting for perma to come on so I can yell at him

- I mean.. is watching 2 minutes of every episode, to verify it's still filler, keeping up with the show?

- Right, a summer project. Something to do outside of factory work to relax myself

Anyways, I'm not a staffmember, so I have no obligation whatsoever to do a menial task day in day out when others, including yourself, are perfectly capable of doing it yourselves.
"Anyways, I'm not a staffmember, so I have no obligation whatsoever to do a menial task day in day out when others, including yourself, are perfectly capable of doing it yourselves."

I feel the Salt.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:10 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:

- I mean... Smite rocks

"Anyways, I'm not a staffmember, so I have no obligation whatsoever to do a menial task day in day out when others, including yourself, are perfectly capable of doing it yourselves."

I feel the Salt.
You always feel salt, as the sweat on your skin from me not helping with the work is infact: salty
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 pm

I was going about my life unbothered while waiting for you to do remakes for the clans like I asked and you then agreed to. You did a few, but then stopped. I thought "um ok tf is this dude doing" but I kept going about my life. Then perma came by and offered to do remakes to I said "sure", and then you posted this http://puu.sh/i30xl/70dff0f34b.png that right there would be feeling salty.

But hey, that's none of my business.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:39 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:I was going about my life unbothered while waiting for you to do remakes for the clans like I asked and you then agreed to. You did a few, but then stopped. I thought "um ok tf is this dude doing" but I kept going about my life. Then perma came by and offered to do remakes to I said "sure", and then you posted this http://puu.sh/i30xl/70dff0f34b.png that right there would be feeling salty.

Nahh, being passive-agressively called out is just not something I enjoy. Then again, hearing you complain about people not finishing things is also quite ironic.

On another note: nobody that work(ed) [ex: Ikey, Envy, Zero] on the game gets shit for leaving, except for me. Quite frankly it's just plain annoying and boring, even more so when NKV is still NKV, being extremely toxic towards its own community.

Providing people with fun clans to play, then getting shittalked because they don't like the way they were done, or downright disrespecting you, Is also something I've grown very tired of.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:I was going about my life unbothered while waiting for you to do remakes for the clans like I asked and you then agreed to. You did a few, but then stopped. I thought "um ok tf is this dude doing" but I kept going about my life. Then perma came by and offered to do remakes to I said "sure", and then you posted this http://puu.sh/i30xl/70dff0f34b.png that right there would be feeling salty.

Nahh, being passive-agressively called out is just not something I enjoy. Then again, hearing you complain about people not finishing things is also quite ironic.

On another note: nobody that work(ed) [ex: Ikey, Envy, Zero] on the game gets shit for leaving, except for me. Quite frankly it's just plain annoying and boring, even more so when NKV is still NKV, being extremely toxic towards its own community.

Providing people with fun clans to play, then getting shittalked because they don't like the way they were done, or downright disrespecting you, Is also something I've grown very tired of.
How is it ironic? I can't finish what i'd like to if others don't do what is asked of them.

Why would people get shit for leaving? Also for the last time as far as my memory goes Ikey never worked for nkv, no matter what he thinks, at least under me.

Maybe they wouldn't be as mad about things if they were done in a timely manner. People get pissed at others when when they hear something will be done by a certain time but it never happens.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:22 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:

Maybe they wouldn't be as mad about things if they were done in a timely manner. People get pissed at others when when they hear something will be done by a certain time but it never happens.
Because you've never given times for updates and such to occur, only to have them pushed back thrice every time.

Not to mention I NEVER say when I'll finish remakes. I give a time on which I START on them, without giving myself any form of deadline.

Besides the point; making suggestions is not something exclusive to me. I'm a regular player, who happened to be willing to put the time to elaborate on clan updates. I still don't understand how anyone could have gotten the impression that my suggestions are the sole ones that get considered.

And even besides that; NKV is your intellectual property. You work on it because it's yours, I work on it because I feel like having new things to play with. If I don't feel like playing for a while to begin with, I'd have no idea what I'd want in the game to make things more interesting.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:07 pm

*Vigorously eats popcorn*
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:03 am

Shinji Hirako wrote:*Vigorously eats popcorn*

I'd give you shit for eating popcorn instead of helping NKV develop further, but your name isn't Ginji so I won't.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:I'd give you shit for eating popcorn instead of helping NKV develop further, but your name isn't Ginji so I won't.

neither is yours
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:

Because you've never given times for updates and such to occur, only to have them pushed back thrice every time.

Not to mention I NEVER say when I'll finish remakes. I give a time on which I START on them, without giving myself any form of deadline.

Besides the point; making suggestions is not something exclusive to me. I'm a regular player, who happened to be willing to put the time to elaborate on clan updates. I still don't understand how anyone could have gotten the impression that my suggestions are the sole ones that get considered.

And even besides that; NKV is your intellectual property. You work on it because it's yours, I work on it because I feel like having new things to play with. If I don't feel like playing for a while to begin with, I'd have no idea what I'd want in the game to make things more interesting.
How about this proposal, you along with perma finish off with the remakes for all the clans so they can be done and NKV can be done with. And then we can possibly move onto that other thing that I have been wanting to do since last year. You two can both get GM if you desire although you said before yourself that you don't want it. Up to you, I just want to get it done.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:32 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:

How about this proposal, you along with perma finish off with the remakes for all the clans so they can be done and NKV can be done with. And then we can possibly move onto that other thing that I have been wanting to do since last year. You two can both get GM if you desire although you said before yourself that you don't want it. Up to you, I just want to get it done.

When I get the time to work on some I will, working on that other thing problaly won't fit into my schedule, as internships are starting next semester. Apart from that; I want GM rank 420. It gives the title Blaze King and no powers whatsoever. A show of being above the common rabble, yet having no responsebility whatsoever.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:

When I get the time to work on some I will, working on that other thing problaly won't fit into my schedule, as internships are starting next semester. Apart from that; I want GM rank 420. It gives the title Blaze King and no powers whatsoever. A show of being above the common rabble, yet having no responsebility whatsoever.
"When I get time" said that how many months ago. I would prefer them done sooner than later and you would have perma working on them together too so you two could discuss them rather than think alone on what to do or a move.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  TBGReborn Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:04 am

(what I thought this thread was meant for)
League of legends- Play currently with Josh(occasionally), Niro Hatred Eternal(daily im on like 18 hours a day)
ps4- don't really play anymore since im on LoL,
both usernames - TBGReborn

TBGReborn
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:09 am

IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:

"When I get time" said that how many months ago. I would prefer them done sooner than later and you would have perma working on them together too so you two could discuss them rather than think alone on what to do or a move.

Let's put it this way

From July 6th till August 23rd I'll be working shifts at a copper producery, in 8 hour shifts 5 days a week. Whenever I'm not busy working and don't have any other plans (let's say a meeting at a concerthall or just a party) I'll work on remakes.

As for which remakes, perma should PM me on the forum what clans he's doing and I'll just do the other ones. As for now till july 6th: completely dependant on how busy I am with school. For the sake of this argument except no remakes from me till july 6th. (There will be some, but I can't guarentee which and when, so yeah)

p.s

Better get GM rank 420
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:

I'd give you shit for eating popcorn instead of helping NKV develop further, but your name isn't Ginji so I won't.
Why would I help the game 'develop' further? Lol.
Also, what's with the ego?
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Shinji Hirako wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:

Why would I help the game 'develop' further? Lol.
Also, what's with the ego?
It's not an ego, I'm the only player getting shit for not making clan remakes 24/7
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Maybe because for whatever reason people value your opinion.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Sam wrote:Maybe because for whatever reason people value your opinion.

Except they don't. People tend to throw a huge hissyfit if I don't do a clan the way they want them to be. There's 4-5 people who appreciate them regardless of how they end up
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  TBGReborn Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
Sam wrote:Maybe because for whatever reason people value your opinion.

Except they don't. People tend to throw a huge hissyfit if I don't do a clan the way they want them to be. There's 4-5 people who appreciate them regardless of how they end up
tru

TBGReborn
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Icy is opting not to work to his full potential until he thoroughly understands the situation regarding everyone else's roles because he wants to do everything in one efficient burst

Ginji is stalling because this is a low priority for him and he's being distracted by outside sources

People elect Ginji to help not because he'll do things the way people want them to be done (or because people value his opinion), but because he'll do them at all

Problem: Updates are taking too long

Solution: Increase communication

let me know if you need anything else
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:33 pm

You Know Who wrote:People elect Ginji to help not because he'll do things the way people want them to be done (or because people value his opinion), but because he'll do them at all

Give this man a medal.

Also, someone teach me how to not give in to peer pressure.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Moo Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:39 pm

From the pit of months of rage conjured together.. Emulsified in the darkest depths of the NKV player bases soul.. A blackness.. an anomaly like no other..is summoned into our unworthy world... His voice bellows through Icy and Ginji's mortal ears with silvery rasp.. You could sense blood on his breath as his words escape tender lips accommodated by the crisp chill of frozen hell..

"Ginji, and Icy.. Your incompetence is beyond me. You're not worthy of my presence.. You two fudge faggots need to stop licking poop off each others fingers and fucking finish your stupid fucking game. The manga is fucking over, theres no excuse for this game to be so far behind. Boy if you dont.." Blood drops from his gargantuan dick as he'd just finished fucking Envy into oblivion for her sins.

"Envy is fucking irrelevant as motherfucking shit, who gives a fuck about that thot. How this nigga crying on the forum because Icy hurt his feelings by making it known that not just one but ALL of the admins are lazy fucking shits.. I swear on everything i could have finished this fucking game two months ago and I cant even code. My icons shit on yall fucking bitchass niggas. Now.."

He'd rise drawing closer to the edge of the cliff he spoke from;
  "Finish my game and let my hellfire live again, and until you've come back with a finished game --" The hell God Sosa is absolved in blue flames.. He's subsumed to hell where he'd been banished.. waiting.. for the day he'd be summoned again.. Let's hope Icy and Ginji can finish the game before they say something else thats fucking dumb on the forums that no one gives a fuck about.

But seriously if my games not ready by the end of this coming week I promise on everything Im going to train my first born son, and give him a life long mission to seek out and sexually humiliate your children.

Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down