NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

With an inactive forum and no contact from the owner

+4
Permafrost
Shi no Uta
HylianPanda
Ginji
8 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

With an inactive forum and no contact from the owner Empty With an inactive forum and no contact from the owner

Post  Ginji Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

With an inactive forum and no contact from the owner Empty Re: With an inactive forum and no contact from the owner

Post  HylianPanda Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:53 pm

HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

With an inactive forum and no contact from the owner Empty Re: With an inactive forum and no contact from the owner

Post  Shi no Uta Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:02 am

IcyXDragon wrote:My bad, i've just been busy with work honestly, writing this after I just got done a 9 hour shift. But anyway I the reason it's down is cause of a server problem, I haven't really been working on it since it's been down because of how my work schedule is I just didn't have time for it.

I will start to work on updating it here on my days off and everything, if you wanna know more just look on the forum occasionally i'll make a topic about it eventualy

So to all those who are impatient, please understand.. Owners haves lives to, I'm sure you all knew Icy had other things to do besides consistantly updating NKV.. This isn't like some bigwig gaming corperation, it's only one guy, and you think NKV's donations cover his bills? Haa maybe for a shell server.. thats about all. So thank you Icy for keeping us posted. Hopefully it'll be up before Monday, but I'm willing to wait another week if must be.
Shi no Uta
Shi no Uta
Junior
Junior

http://www.animecenter.tv

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:49 am

Shi no Uta wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:My bad, i've just been busy with work honestly, writing this after I just got done a 9 hour shift. But anyway I the reason it's down is cause of a server problem, I haven't really been working on it since it's been down because of how my work schedule is I just didn't have time for it.

I will start to work on updating it here on my days off and everything, if you wanna know more just look on the forum occasionally i'll make a topic about it eventualy

So to all those who are impatient, please understand.. Owners haves lives to, I'm sure you all knew Icy had other things to do besides consistantly updating NKV.. This isn't like some bigwig gaming corperation, it's only one guy, and you think NKV's donations cover his bills? Haa maybe for a shell server.. thats about all. So thank you Icy for keeping us posted. Hopefully it'll be up before Monday, but I'm willing to wait another week if must be.
Icy makes a good 100$ a month off of donations on average (first month being as stupid as 250$+), you severely underestimate how desperate newbs are to get ahead on NKV.

Also, the ''one guy'' refuses help from anyone but Envy, so you understand that I have no sympathy for such arguments. NKV is a hobby for Forest when he's on a schoolbreak in real life, which is fine. But with, I don't know, there being a Skype group chat with 10-ish veterans from the game, who play daily, problaly saying it's been down for a long time, and Forest being on skype all the time (I have him on Skype, he's actually hardly ever not getting notifications), you also understand this could've been noticed sooner.

Closing off: last few instances of Forest declaring he's busy with work and ''coding in his free time'' ended with 2 months and 4 months of downtime, hence ''closed.'' You also overestimate the workload of updating a BYOND rip (albeit there's lots of original coding now, but at heart it's still a rip).

Edit:

Date added: Feb 26 2011
Last updated: Jul 9
Last played: Oct 19

This is also why people keep suggesting more GMs. It took Forest 11-12 days to notice his game, on which he is the only one with admin rights, has continuously been down.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
Shi no Uta wrote:

Icy makes a good 100$ a month off of donations on average (first month being as stupid as 250$+), you severely underestimate how desperate newbs are to get ahead on NKV.

Also, the ''one guy'' refuses help from anyone but Envy, so you understand that I have no sympathy for such arguments. NKV is a hobby for Forest when he's on a schoolbreak in real life, which is fine. But with, I don't know, there being a Skype group chat with 10-ish veterans from the game, who play daily, problaly saying it's been down for a long time, and Forest being on skype all the time (I have him on Skype, he's actually hardly ever not getting notifications), you also understand this could've been noticed sooner.

Closing off: last few instances of Forest declaring he's busy with work and ''coding in his free time'' ended with 2 months and 4 months of downtime, hence ''closed.'' You also overestimate the workload of updating a BYOND rip (albeit there's lots of original coding now, but at heart it's still a rip).

Edit:

This is also why people keep suggesting more GMs. It took Forest 11-12 days to notice his game, on which he is the only one with admin rights, has continuously been down.
The only thing that needs to be said is that the squad knows what is happening. If you hadn't been so eager to leave the skype chat you would know. You would also know that we abandoned skype and found another way to communicate with each other. FORREST has found a job and he's working. So hop off his dick, the game will be up when it's up.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm

Permafrost wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Shi no Uta wrote:

Edit:

The only thing that needs to be said is that the squad knows what is happening. If you hadn't been so eager to leave the skype chat you would know. You would also know that we abandoned skype and found another way to communicate with each other. FORREST has found a job and he's working. So hop off his dick, the game will be up when it's up.
Frosty, no. Very Happy

It's not ogre.

It's never ogre.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:57 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Shi no Uta wrote:

Edit:

Frosty, no. Very Happy

It's not ogre.

It's never ogre.

Gi jiu why are you still here? Didn't you quit NKV or something? I just don't under quitting the game but checking the forum regularly. You say you don't care but yet you are still here. Just leave. It's ok. We won't forget you played. You don't have to worry about being forgotten.

Last edited by Teddy on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:01 pm

Teddy wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Shi no Uta wrote:

Edit:

Frosty, no. Very Happy

It's not ogre.

It's never ogre.

Gi jiu why are you still here? Didn't you quit NKV or something? I just don't under quitting the game but checking the forum regularly. You say you don't care but yet you are still here. Just leave. It's ok. We won't forget you played. You don't have to worry about beig forgotten.
Are you on drugs right now, Teddy? Your grammar has gotten horrible. Anyways, I quit playing that wipe because I simply didn't like it , alongside being busy with school. I check the forum from time to time to see if 1) the horrible wipe ended 2) interesting people like Envy show up. Depending on the state of the game I might play on breaks, which is why I'm here.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:10 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Shi no Uta wrote:

Edit:

Frosty, no. Very Happy

It's not ogre.

It's never ogre.

Gi jiu why are you still here? Didn't you quit NKV or something? I just don't under quitting the game but checking the forum regularly. You say you don't care but yet you are still here. Just leave. It's ok. We won't forget you played. You don't have to worry about beig forgotten.
Are you on drugs right now, Teddy? Your grammar has gotten horrible. Anyways, I quit playing that wipe because I simply didn't like it , alongside being busy with school. I check the forum from time to time to see if 1) the horrible wipe ended 2) interesting people like Envy show up. Depending on the state of the game I might play on breaks, which is why I'm here.

1. Excuse my typing. On my iPad so I'm being auto corrected. 2. Just leave the forum and game all together. It's no point in you being here. All you do is talk like you know everything when you actually don't know anything that's actually going on. 3. Breaks? How many breaks do you have? Unless you mean between each class because from what I can see it says you are on the forum daily. In conclusion just relax ginji you can't be right all the time. You just get annoying when you say you only come when you are "on break" but magically appear on the forum when the game goes down. Coincidence?
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Teddy wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Shi no Uta wrote:

Edit:

Frosty, no. Very Happy

It's not ogre.

It's never ogre.

1. Excuse my typing. On my iPad so I'm being auto corrected. 2. Just leave the forum and game all together. It's no point in you being here. All you do is talk like you know everything when you actually don't know anything that's actually going on. 3. Breaks? How many breaks do you have? Unless you mean between each class because from what I can see it says you are on the forum daily. In conclusion just relax ginji you can't be right all the time. You just get annoying when you say you only come when you are "on break" but magically appear on the forum when the game goes down. Coincidence?
"Depending on the state of the game I might play on breaks, which is why I'm here.'' I'm not playing right now, am I not? I started checking the forum daily recently because I started having a conversation about Xenoverse and chatted a bit in the forum chat.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
Shi no Uta wrote:

Edit:

Frosty, no. Very Happy

It's not ogre.

It's never ogre.

"Depending on the state of the game I might play on breaks, which is why I'm here.'' I'm not playing right now, am I not? I started checking the forum daily recently because I started having a conversation about Xenoverse and chatted a bit in the forum chat.

Right Mr. Ginji enjoy your snooping.
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi no Uta Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:13 pm

EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THE LAND OF EVERYTHING THAT IS NKV. DIDN'T YOU ALL KNOW THIS?!
Shi no Uta
Shi no Uta
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  ExO Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:21 pm

PUSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY PATROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ExO

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi no Uta Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:43 pm

ExO wrote:PUSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY PATROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I am in need of tuna tacos, can the patrol help this?
Shi no Uta
Shi no Uta
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Shut yo hoe asses up
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi no Uta Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Aye Fire, how was it getting murdered by lava?
Shi no Uta
Shi no Uta
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:00 pm

I felt alive
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  yonko Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:41 pm

You better feel alive big boy.. Mmmmm
yonko
yonko

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:25 pm

NKV being down has made you gayer
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shi no Uta Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:37 am

I don't believe that due to him being the gayest as it is.
Shi no Uta
Shi no Uta
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  ExO Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 pm

This would sum up my life if i had an iphone and the drop at 1:00 to 1:30 is crazy.

ExO

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Shut up.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  ExO Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:05 pm

.-. fine.

ExO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down