NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Stupid, Dumb, Synonyms

+3
HylianPanda
Byakuya Kuchiki
Permafrost
7 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Stupid, Dumb, Synonyms  Empty Stupid, Dumb, Synonyms

Post  Permafrost Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:29 pm

No one is saying this so I will.
There has been an influx of new members to the forum. And with that comes a stipulation. SHIT SUGGESTIONS.

1) If you are going to make a suggestion about a clan, make sure you find out as much information about said clan as possible. Otherwise you look like a fucking idiot when you get called out.

2) Another thing: If it isn't broken, DON'T FIX IT. I don't care if you are a noob or a vet, just because something bothers you personally doesn't mean it is OP or should be taken out.

3) If you think your suggestion has no holes or is critic proof, please, think again.

And for the love of yahweh. Grammar goes a long way people.
I'm not gonna point fingers. You know who you are.

Last edited by Permafrost on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bya had to be a nig)
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Stupid, Dumb, Synonyms  Empty Re: Stupid, Dumb, Synonyms

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Permafrost wrote:No one is saying this so I will.
There has been an influx of new members to the forum. And with that comes a stipulation. SHIT SUGGESTIONS.

1) If you are going to make a suggestion about a clan, make sure you find out as much information about said clan as possible. Otherwise you look like a fucking idiot when you get called out.

2) Another thing: If it isn't broken, DON'T FIX IT. I don't care if you are a noob or a vet, just because something bothers your personally doesn't mean it is OP or should be taken out.
Bothers you personally*.

3) If you think your suggestion has no holes or is critic proof, please, think again.

I'm not gonna point fingers. You know who you are   
Yahweh*
You forgot your fullstop/period "." Smile
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

2) Another thing: If it isn't broken, DON'T FIX IT. I don't care if you are a noob or a vet, just because something bothers your personally doesn't mean it is OP or should be taken out.
Bothers you personally*.

Yahweh*
Please don't detract from the point bya
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Permafrost wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

Bothers you personally*.

Yahweh*
Please don't detract from the point bya

Ily.
Also, yeah you make a great point.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Whine more.

It's a suggestion. Something that the poster thinks will help the game. If you don't like it fine, but that doesn't make it wrong or stupid. Be constructive instead of being a douche. If you don't agree with an idea or have a better one then suggest it yourself or discuss it with the person who made the suggestion. Don't just declare it stupid and start a flame thread.
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:32 pm

HylianPanda wrote:Whine more.

It's a suggestion. Something that the poster thinks will help the game. If you don't like it fine, but that doesn't make it wrong or stupid. Be constructive instead of being a douche. If you don't agree with an idea or have a better one then suggest it yourself or discuss it with the person who made the suggestion. Don't just declare it stupid and start a flame thread.
1) Stop raging.
2) It's not a flame thread, the thread was created from Permafrost's annoyance.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Notice how I wasn't whining. And I was actually trying to be constructive. Just in a more aggressive way. I assume you think I'm "flaming" because you think I'm talking to you personally. Which says scores IMO.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

1) Stop raging.
2) It's not a flame thread, the thread was created from Permafrost's annoyance.

Not raging or saying this is a flame thread. Every time someone posts an idea on these forums it seems to become a flame thread. Frankly I'm sick of people complaining about others' ideas when they have nothing constructive to say or have no better solution. When we suggest things we do it with the best intentions, even if they are sometimes misguided. If a suggestion is dumb or misconceived then discuss why instead of just declaring it wrong. If you don't tell people why something is this way then how are the supposed to know? Be constructive and open minded not spiteful. Just because you disagree with an idea doesn't make it stupid or wrong, and even if it is then it probably had the best intentions.
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:56 pm

I cant understand why are people who try to help, suggest anything, being hated. They invest their time into something that could help the game, they dont benefit from anything. Show more respect to these people and if you think their ideas are "bad", then as an educated person give them also a solid argumented answer instead of calling their ideas "stupid". 

About the guide:

1. This may be truth, I personally wouldnt call people "idiots" only because they were mistaken.

2. If you have an argument to delete/change it and a logic answer then why not? People still can counter argument it and find a compromise.

Your third rule is nonsense, if you suggest an idea you mostly add every your though to it, so you cant think of new stuff since its all what you have got o.o
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] JUST SAYING! TED OUT!
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  KentaNanaya Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Yea teds right! or else things will continue to be like this! 
KentaNanaya
KentaNanaya
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Moo Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Rin wrote:I cant understand why are people who try to help, suggest anything, being hated. They invest their time into something that could help the game, they dont benefit from anything. Show more respect to these people and if you think their ideas are "bad", then as an educated person give them also a solid argumented answer instead of calling their ideas "stupid". 

About the guide:

1. This may be truth, I personally wouldnt call people "idiots" only because they were mistaken.

2. If you have an argument to delete/change it and a logic answer then why not? People still can counter argument it and find a compromise.

Your third rule is nonsense, if you suggest an idea you mostly add every your though to it, so you cant think of new stuff since its all what you have got o.o

This is the worst way to understand a post in the suggestion form. You're literally like paula abdul in american idol giving out participation blow jobs.

Sorry, this is NKV. If you make a suggestion you're putting your ideas against the jurisdiction of others. Every poster deserves to be respected as an equal, however stupid, poorly thought out, and callous posts deserve every bit of poor feedback the receive.

Notice how feedback is highlighted? 

When you post a suggestion you are asking for the opinions of outside individuals who are responsible for their own thought processes and their own only. If they feel your suggestion is stupid as shit, they by all means have the right to say that- ESPECIALLY if they can back it up.

Calling a suggestion stupid is just as fair as calling a suggestion poor, or correcting it as there's obviously a perspective you haven't atoned for. However, the burden of proof is generally on the poster, so if they cant defend their post with coherent and factual information then surely their post is stupid/bad/idiotic.

Stop sucking dick for trukfit rin.

Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Moo wrote:
Rin wrote:I cant understand why are people who try to help, suggest anything, being hated. They invest their time into something that could help the game, they dont benefit from anything. Show more respect to these people and if you think their ideas are "bad", then as an educated person give them also a solid argumented answer instead of calling their ideas "stupid". 

About the guide:

This is the worst way to understand a post in the suggestion form. You're literally like paula abdul in american idol giving out participation blow jobs.

Sorry, this is NKV. If you make a suggestion you're putting your ideas against the jurisdiction of others. Every poster deserves to be respected as an equal, however stupid, poorly thought out, and callous posts deserve every bit of poor feedback the receive.

Notice how feedback is highlighted? 

When you post a suggestion you are asking for the opinions of outside individuals who are responsible for their own thought processes and their own only. If they feel your suggestion is stupid as shit, they by all means have the right to say that- ESPECIALLY if they can back it up.

Calling a suggestion stupid is just as fair as calling a suggestion poor, or correcting it as there's obviously a perspective you haven't atoned for. However, the burden of proof is generally on the poster, so if they cant defend their post with coherent and factual information then surely their post is stupid/bad/idiotic.

Stop sucking dick for trukfit rin.

There is a difference in saying something is stupid and giving a reason as to why and just flaming a thread. We need suggestions be them stupid or otherwise to foster progress. People suggest things they think would make the game better. If you think it's stupid don't just say "OMG THIS IS STUPiD GO KILL YOURSELF". You need to give reasons on why you think the idea is stupid. A suggestion should be open to discussion not just shunned because you disagree with it. Anytime someone suggests something it is because they feel there is a problem and just because you don't have that problem doesn't mean it isn't a problem. Someone posts a fix to something you think isn't broken, so what? Suggestions are just that, suggestions. They aren't the law and they aren't set in stone. If people would lighten up and actually consider new ideas or try to find new solutions for things then dumb suggestions become discussions on how to fix a problem.
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down