NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Bleach Sidescroller

2 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Bleach Sidescroller Empty Bleach Sidescroller

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:22 pm

I have diverted from my vision of making a simple Bleach Game, I want to make a Bleach sidescroller. Yes, Sidescroller, you don't have dyslexia, you indeed read sidescroller. Anyway, I've already started spriting some icons: Uryuu (F), Byakuya (F), Soul Society Aizen (NF). By Spriting I mean cutting the states from a sprite sheet and pasting them into Dream Seeker. I wanted to finish the spriting first and then get on to the coding but I'm new to making a Sidescroller so I wanted somebody's help... (needless to say you need to know your stuff about Bleach). Iconners aren't necessary, just coders and if you think your capable of putting together a map for the sidescroller (I have the sprites for them) just reply.

For Version 1.0 I wanted Healers (To heal and revive teammates) as well as adding characters ARC by ARC. (Fillers included IF POSSIBLE)

Version 1.0 Good:

1. Ichigo Kurosaki
2. Orihime Inoue (Healer)
3. Uryuu Ishida
4. Yasutora Sado
5. Rukia Kuchiki
6. Renji Abarai
7. Byakuya Kuchiki
8. Ganju Shiba
9. Kuukaku Shiba
10. Toshiro Hitsugaya (Maybe)
11. Rangiku Matsumoto (Maybe)

Bad:

1. Sawatari
2. Ho and Ban
3. Ugaki
4. Mabashi
5. Yoshino Soma (Healer)
6. Ryo Utagawa
7. Go Koga
8. Yoshi
9. Cain? (Maybe)

If you're wondering why you don't see some characters here from the first arc up to the Bount Arc it's because of them either not showing much skill during that time or them being a LOCKED Character later on. Locked Characters can only be gained by winning tournaments.
I won't be adding Locked Characters however until the Fake Karakura Town Arc until everybody wrecks shit up.
Locked Chars:

1. Genryuusai Yamamoto
2. Zaraki Kenpachi
3. Yachiru Unohana
4. Shunsui Kyoraku?
5. Jushiro Ukitake?
6. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
7. Soul Society Arc Aizen
8. Fake Karakura Town Arc Aizen
9. Gin Ichimaru
10. Kaname Tousen
11. Sajin Komamura
12. Tier Harribel
13. Barragan Luisenbarn
14. Coyote Starrk
15. Yammy Llargo

More to come...
Characters that are Locked are characters that are usually too strong for normal players to choose them and can easily overwhelm 2,3+ at a time. Some Locks may be JUST above Normal Character class (Shunsui? Jushiro? Tier)

Thanks for reading, PLEASE I need help to sprite some characters. If you're reading this I can't find ANY sprites for the Bounts so can you PLEASE check for me so I can figure out what to do or you can suggest me something, thanks Smile
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Bleach Sidescroller Empty Re: Bleach Sidescroller

Post  Exo Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:59 am

I can't code but idm helping you find a phew characters to throw into the game
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Many thanks Very Happy
After you find a few characters just tell me the ones you found so I can see if I have them already or not
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum