NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

NAYOKA IS NOT REAL

+12
GladiusStorm
raizya
TBGReborn
Ciel
Tiara
Exo
Ginji
IcyXDragon
Thunder
Fire
Mezashi
Byakuya Kuchiki
16 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NAYOKA IS NOT REAL - Page 2 Empty Re: NAYOKA IS NOT REAL

Post  Sia Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:21 am

o.o Wow. And yet somehow I'm not totally surprised/mind-fawked.
Maybe it hasn't set in yet? I can't lie to save my life~ I CERTAINLY wouldn't be able to do all that. WAY too much work and you gotta make sure your story is straight all the time. 
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! Well...obviously there's exceptions to that there are peeps with time.
Sia
Sia
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:44 am

Tiara, so you have a big ass?

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Deidara Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:27 am

IcyXDragon wrote:
Lord Deidara wrote:1. Lol@Joe being better than me 
2. I was planning on killing the Nayoka persona next year anyway : O, an early start of that plan was unexpected but a mere "Meh..."
3. This should probably make you guys go on your toes about being aware who's a girl and who's a G.I.R.L.
4. I like pie
5. I'm not gonna play this wipe or ever again, bummer huh? '-'
6. I like pie

It's amazing how a few "~", "^.^" and a few tweeks to words to make them "girly" or "baby-fied" can influence people to make you think you're a girl, or maybe because I've been doing it for years... : O
Oh and let me clarify something, all of what that loser jamaican wannabee said is true, enjoy the rest of your lives knowing that... I'm just gonna stop there

Before you ask, yes thunder I hate you
Didn't you like cyber with ciel every day in the past on nayoka? Thats um.. Pretty gay there meng... Even more gay than pretending to be a woman, you legit went the extra yard and did more than just pretend. So don't try to make a post acting tough or trying to explain yourself or trying to "get at" other people who fell for it because bottom line is you were a man pretending to be a girl who cybered with other guys. Can't really come back from that. 

On a side note funny how i always knew "sess" was fake.
1. I cybered with him once '-' 
2. I didn't cyber with Asterr@Thunder
3. I didn't cyber with anybody else
4. I'm not acting tough
5. Is it my fault you can't tell the difference between a girl and a boy? Or was it because I was too convincing? Razz, anyway I'm out
Lord Deidara
Lord Deidara

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:48 pm

Dante, shut up 10 years old child. Even damn Thunder is older.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 pm

We still don't know how's he's typing at 2 laptops at the same time, and who I was talking to on xbox '-'
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Thunder, because he's a scared fuck. I still don't know if hes a boy or girl.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:17 pm

Lord Deidara wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
2. I was planning on killing the Nayoka persona next year anyway : O, an early start of that plan was unexpected but a mere "Meh..."
3. This should probably make you guys go on your toes about being aware who's a girl and who's a G.I.R.L.
4. I like pie
6. I like pie

It's amazing how a few "~", "^.^" and a few tweeks to words to make them "girly" or "baby-fied" can influence people to make you think you're a girl, or maybe because I've been doing it for years... : O
Oh and let me clarify something, all of what that loser jamaican wannabee said is true, enjoy the rest of your lives knowing that... I'm just gonna stop there

Didn't you like cyber with ciel every day in the past on nayoka? Thats um.. Pretty gay there meng... Even more gay than pretending to be a woman, you legit went the extra yard and did more than just pretend. So don't try to make a post acting tough or trying to explain yourself or trying to "get at" other people who fell for it because bottom line is you were a man pretending to be a girl who cybered with other guys. Can't really come back from that. 

4. I'm not acting tough
5. Is it my fault you can't tell the difference between a girl and a boy? Or was it because I was too convincing? Razz, anyway I'm out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Lord Deidara wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:
4. I like pie
6. I like pie

4. I'm not acting tough
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Didn't you like cyber with ciel every day in the past on nayoka? Thats um.. Pretty gay there meng... Even more gay than pretending to be a woman, you legit went the extra yard and did more than just pretend. So don't try to make a post acting tough or trying to explain yourself or trying to "get at" other people who fell for it because bottom line is you were a man pretending to be a girl who cybered with other guys. Can't really come back from that.  woah didnt cyber with anyone '-'
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Ciel wrote:Didn't you like cyber with ciel every day in the past on nayoka? Thats um.. Pretty gay there meng... Even more gay than pretending to be a woman, you legit went the extra yard and did more than just pretend. So don't try to make a post acting tough or trying to explain yourself or trying to "get at" other people who fell for it because bottom line is you were a man pretending to be a girl who cybered with other guys. Can't really come back from that.  woah didnt cyber with anyone '-'
Don't try and hide the truth, Ciel
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Thunder wrote:
Ciel wrote:Didn't you like cyber with ciel every day in the past on nayoka? Thats um.. Pretty gay there meng... Even more gay than pretending to be a woman, you legit went the extra yard and did more than just pretend. So don't try to make a post acting tough or trying to explain yourself or trying to "get at" other people who fell for it because bottom line is you were a man pretending to be a girl who cybered with other guys. Can't really come back from that.  woah didnt cyber with anyone '-'
Don't try and hide the truth, Ciel
lol hide what truth? i didnt o.o cybering would be doing real sex with him on the game. which i didnt do o.o. there was oneee person that almost happened with but was not him. I have done homo things with him but yeaaah i kinda did that with everyone on the game and some people got worse.
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Exo Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

Even joe? o.o
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

NAYOKA IS NOT REAL - Page 2 Empty ost off topic thing ever

Post  NekoFanGirl Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:43 am

Ciel wrote:kinda stuck o nthe fact your mom would name her daughter Nayoka or Abby-Gayle '-'
It's weird it says were going out but id rather date a blue whale so um WTF

NekoFanGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 pm

NekoFanGirl wrote:
Ciel wrote:kinda stuck o nthe fact your mom would name her daughter Nayoka or Abby-Gayle '-'
it isnt hard to be smart considering ive said it aslreadys that its a code. it puts the name of whoever is looking at it :?
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sia Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Ciel wrote:
NekoFanGirl wrote:
it isnt hard to be smart considering ive said it aslreadys that its a code. it puts the name of whoever is looking at it :?
It's an awesome code!
I see it too~
Says: Sia is going out with Ciel. 
I would screenshot it but, I'm too lazy too. Gotta screenshot, put it in paint, smallize it, go on here to upload it, go through the files and all that other stuff.

...I MUST learn this code!
Sia
Sia
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

NAYOKA IS NOT REAL - Page 2 Empty Rawr!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post  Emperor Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Bet dis nigguh has to keep sticky notes just to keep his shit together.
Emperor
Emperor

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2