NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Possible Farewell

3 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Possible Farewell Empty Possible Farewell

Post  Sia Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 pm

So it's very likely I'm going to quit Byond altogether.

Reason why?
-Well it's not very much to my liking honestly.
-Can't really stand certain people on there
-Tolerance level isn't as high as it was before due to stress and stuff.
-So the things they say/do do piss me off. I wouldn't say I'm a "sensitive girl" or a "girl with a stick up her butt and can't loosen up." Cause honestly there is a line somewhere. If I was a dude I would still feel the same way. Really. I would. I am a serious person by nature, but I do know how to loosen up. At this point of time I'm so tense and stressed and stuff it's difficult for me to loosen up.
-Maybe I'm getting a bit old playing something like Byond
-Whole reason for joining in the first place was to communicate and play with my cousins
-Not playing or communicating with my cousins.
-Would've quit eventually due to being too busy. Both my major and minor has an requirement, which would have me be out a lot. I figured that if I go out to certain places a lot I would meet different people and become busy doing stuff for/with them then also be busy studying, working, doing college things. By that time I would probably be busy enough to not even say I'm leaving or really care, the age range is like.. 13-18 ish on Byond isn't it?

So notice the keywords at the top, VERY and LIKELY. As in there's a high chance of it happening. Remember I got a pretty high tolerance for certain things. However, me knowing myself, in the past when I felt like leaving I didn't tell anyone and would just leave without saying anything. As for present me, I don't want to keep quiet about me feeling like leaving, then leave without saying anything. That being said don't be surprised if I suddenly pop up randomly, but also don't expect me to stay long.
Sia
Sia
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Possible Farewell Empty Re: Possible Farewell

Post  Sess Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:48 pm

I shall miss you Siiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers
Sess
Sess
Junior
Junior