NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Leaving?

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Leaving?      Empty Leaving?

Post  Sia Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:40 am

Sia wrote:
-Would've quit eventually due to being too busy. Both my major and minor has an requirement, which would have me be out a lot. I figured that if I go out to certain places a lot I would meet different people and become busy doing stuff for/with them then also be busy studying, working, doing college things. By that time I would probably be busy enough to not even say I'm leaving or really care, the age range is like.. 13-18 ish on Byond isn't it?
quoted from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yea so all of that up there. That's happening like right now. (minus the: By that time I would probably be busy enough to not even say I'm leaving or really care.)  I'll come back when I have time...or can't sleep (like right now) for like a short amount of time.
It turns out I was right about being busy. But...OMFASGJDASGHASPHGPHSAG! I did not expect to get the amount of work I'm getting. Seriously. o.o I underestimated it. Sad thing is for me is that this is only the FIRST year. With the BASIC classes. D: I just KNOW it's going to get harder and I'm going to get more work as time passes. 
First month of school isn't even UP yet!
Sia
Sia
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum