NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


Menma abusing Kage verbs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 pm

I didn't get the chance to post this earlier but here is evidence of Menma aka Camm's alt abusing Kage Verbs.


_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  cammris on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:I didn't get the chance to post this earlier but here is evidence of Menma aka Camm's alt abusing Kage Verbs.


did i miss something. cause i dont see where this so called screen shot showed where i did this as u say i  did

cammris
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:42 pm

cammris wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:I didn't get the chance to post this earlier but here is evidence of Menma aka Camm's alt abusing Kage Verbs.


did i miss something. cause i dont see where this so called screen shot showed where i did this as u say i  did

Don't try to hide it. You know what you did wrong and now you're trying to get out of it so you don't get in trouble.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Eternal on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:Don't try to hide it. You know what you did wrong and now you're trying to get out of it so you don't get in trouble.
Pretty sure at this point, we'd be getting prizes for harassing you. I'mma needa come up with a new term to depict how much we hate you. I shall nickname you... Jerome!

_____________________________

"A world without pain, loss, betrayal, hate, death, loneliness?... Impossible."
avatar
Eternal
Member
Member

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : Calgary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Teddy on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:26 am

Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:Don't try to hide it. You know what you did wrong and now you're trying to get out of it so you don't get in trouble.
Pretty sure at this point, we'd be getting prizes for harassing you. I'mma needa come up with a new term to depict how much we hate you. I shall nickname you... Jerome!

CHILL Jerome more important

_____________________________

TED WAS HERE :3
avatar
Teddy
Member
Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Sam on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:59 pm

If there is a way to prove that Menma or w/e is Camm's alt then you'd need to state it. Otherwise Menma is a totally different person and you're wrongfully accusing someone.
Also the game has been fairly inactive since about February, and we're wiping soon so there's really no point in making posts like these.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Sam wrote:If there is a way to prove that Menma or w/e is Camm's alt then you'd need to state it. Otherwise Menma is a totally different person and you're wrongfully accusing someone.
Also the game has been fairly inactive since about February, and we're wiping soon so there's really no point in making posts like these.


I DID state it was him. I tried calling him out on it yesterday and he kept denying it. I knew he was lying right from the start. He can deny it all he wants but lies won't save him.

Also, the game hasn't been "inactive" as you said. It's been up for a few days now (as far as I know).


Eternal wrote:Pretty sure at this point, we'd be getting prizes for harassing you. I'mma needa come up with a new term to depict how much we hate you. I shall nickname you... Jerome!


I hope you know that harassing someone isn't cool and only scumbags do it. But I guess you already knew that since you ARE one. Go call someone else "Jerome". That's technically not even a nickname.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Sam on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:39 pm

When I said "state it" I meant that you need to be able to provide some evidence.
When I said "inactive" I meant that the game hasn't had over 15 players in the last 4 months compared to 100+ before that, and that's because we're preparing for a wipe. So even if someone does do that shit, yes it's against the rules but also it doesn't matter this late into a wipe.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Sam wrote:When I said "state it" I meant that you need to be able to provide some evidence.
When I said "inactive" I meant that the game hasn't had over 15 players in the last 4 months compared to 100+ before that, and that's because we're preparing for a wipe. So even if someone does do that shit, yes it's against the rules but also it doesn't matter this late into a wipe.

Well he did say he was going to kill me as soon as I logged on. So, within seconds he logged onto Menma. It was THAT obvious.

It doesn't matter this late into wipe? It should matter - it's against the damn rules regardless of how late it is. The players should abide by the rules whenever no matter what. The rules are there for a reason.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  cammris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Sam wrote:When I said "state it" I meant that you need to be able to provide some evidence.
When I said "inactive" I meant that the game hasn't had over 15 players in the last 4 months compared to 100+ before that, and that's because we're preparing for a wipe. So even if someone does do that shit, yes it's against the rules but also it doesn't matter this late into a wipe.


Notice how he says u must show evidence right now all you doing.
 Is saying i said this i did that so the way it looks to me. Is that you cant prove anything only accuse me of stuff

cammris
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:15 pm

cammris wrote:
Sam wrote:When I said "state it" I meant that you need to be able to provide some evidence.
When I said "inactive" I meant that the game hasn't had over 15 players in the last 4 months compared to 100+ before that, and that's because we're preparing for a wipe. So even if someone does do that shit, yes it's against the rules but also it doesn't matter this late into a wipe.


Notice how he says u must show evidence right now all you doing.
 Is saying i said this i did that so the way it looks to me. Is that you cant prove anything only accuse me of stuff


Thing is you know what you did wrong and you keep denying it. Admit what you did wrong. It was plainly obvious at what you did.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  cammris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:46 pm

it seems to me u  keep saying admit cause u cant prove what u saying i did so i dont see any reason. i should have to do anything at all. If your so sure i did something do like perma says PROVE it

cammris
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:50 pm

cammris wrote:it seems to me u  keep saying admit cause u cant prove what u saying i did so i dont see any reason. i should have to do anything at all. If your so sure i did something do like perma says PROVE it

Stop trying so hard to get out of trouble by denying what you did.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  cammris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:53 pm



how would i u have failed to prove. I did anything there fore i have no reason to worry so seems to me. Either u need to show proof it was me that did it or u and ur lil lame ass dinos can ride off. When u can prove i did anything then i will have a reason to worry but as it stand now i will just lmao cause u do nothing but accuse me with no proof


Last edited by cammris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

cammris
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:02 pm

cammris wrote:how would i u have failed to prove. I did anything there fore i have no reason to worry so seems to me. Either u need to show proof it was me that did it or u and ur lil lame ass dinos can ride off. When u can prove i did anything then i will have a reason to worry but as it stand now i will just lmao cause u do nothing but accuse me with no proof



Thing is, I can tell whenever someone is lying. It's a gift of mine.  So I know for a fact that you ARE indeed lying.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  cammris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 pm

as far as  lil jerome the dino boy here till he can prove i did anything i dont see a reason for me or any other player to sweat what he keeps accusing me of so i think i am done wasting my time on this

cammris
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:17 pm

cammris wrote:as far as  lil jerome the dino boy here till he can prove i did anything i dont see a reason for me or any other player to sweat what he keeps accusing me of so i think i am done wasting my time on this

Not sure why you are calling me "Jerome" when that's not my name. And I proved what you did already. You just won't fucking admit to it.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 pm

It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro

_____________________________


"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Sam on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Shinji Hirako wrote:It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro






Change your persona. Shinji is gay.
I suggest Aizen.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Eternal on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:22 am

Sam wrote:
Shinji Hirako wrote:It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro






Change your persona. Shinji is gay.
I suggest Aizen.
All I know is Old > Soul King

_____________________________

"A world without pain, loss, betrayal, hate, death, loneliness?... Impossible."
avatar
Eternal
Member
Member

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : Calgary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 am

Sam wrote:
Shinji Hirako wrote:It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro






Change your persona. Shinji is gay.
I suggest Aizen.
I'm not a big fan of Shinji either. What PermaGod wants, PermaGod gets.

_____________________________


"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Sosuke Aizen wrote:It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro

Then the "GMs" aren't doing their job now are they? What's the point of having them then if nothing will be done?

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:27 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro

Then the "GMs" aren't doing their job now are they? What's the point of having them then if nothing will be done?
They're for decoration, nothing more and nothing less. You're expecting too much of a corrupt society and system

_____________________________


"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:41 am

Sosuke Aizen wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro

Then the "GMs" aren't doing their job now are they? What's the point of having them then if nothing will be done?
They're for decoration, nothing more and nothing less. You're expecting too much of a corrupt society and system

Even so they should do their JOB

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Eternal on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:30 am

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:It's useless to make complaints to "GMs" about people because nothing will be done about it. 
Sorry bro

Then the "GMs" aren't doing their job now are they? What's the point of having them then if nothing will be done?
They're for decoration, nothing more and nothing less. You're expecting too much of a corrupt society and system

Even so they should do their JOB
So what're you gonna do about it? Go complain to the GMs about their lack of service to randoms?

_____________________________

"A world without pain, loss, betrayal, hate, death, loneliness?... Impossible."
avatar
Eternal
Member
Member

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : Calgary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Tenori Taiga on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:14 am

Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

_____________________________
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Sam on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:27 am

Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

Not for long. Very Happy

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game. Am I wrong?

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Tenori Taiga on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:55 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

_____________________________
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Sam on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Again, the game has been inactive for 5 months. You got killed once illegally.
Get the fuck over it.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Sam wrote:Again, the game has been inactive for 5 months. You got killed once illegally.
Get the fuck over it.

I'll say this again, "inactive" or not. A rule should NOT have been broken. And I wasn't killed illegally just once. More like a few times.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Tenori Taiga on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:23 am

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
He ''should'' not do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, it's his game.

_____________________________
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Eternal on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:07 am

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
Only one real rule on NKV, nothing matters until Icy mentions it.

_____________________________

"A world without pain, loss, betrayal, hate, death, loneliness?... Impossible."
avatar
Eternal
Member
Member

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : Calgary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:24 am

Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
He ''should'' not do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, it's his game.

If he doesn't enforce the rules then he's not really suited to be an owner.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Tenori Taiga on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:38 am

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
He ''should'' not do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, it's his game.

If he doesn't enforce the rules then he's not really suited to be an owner.
How the fuck is he not suited to be the owner, he OWNS the game.

_____________________________
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Eternal on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:39 am

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
He ''should'' not do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, it's his game.

If he doesn't enforce the rules then he's not really suited to be an owner.
Noone asked for your opinion of how suited he is to be owner or not. At the end of the day its his, and noone can take it away from him.

_____________________________

"A world without pain, loss, betrayal, hate, death, loneliness?... Impossible."
avatar
Eternal
Member
Member

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : Calgary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:42 am

Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
He ''should'' not do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, it's his game.

If he doesn't enforce the rules then he's not really suited to be an owner.
How the fuck is he not suited to be the owner, he OWNS the game.


Because he doesn't enforce the rules and it seems he lets the Kages do what they want. Including abuse their powers.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Sam on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:11 am

He hasn't even been on game in like 2 weeks because, once more, it's inactive. It's only up for people to talk to each other occasionally.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Tenori Taiga on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:04 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
He ''should'' not do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, it's his game.

If he doesn't enforce the rules then he's not really suited to be an owner.
How the fuck is he not suited to be the owner, he OWNS the game.


Because he doesn't enforce the rules and it seems he lets the Kages do what they want. Including abuse their powers.
Again, he's the OWNER. He OWNS the game. He doesn't have to do a single fuck if he felt like it. Without him NKV would've stopped being only 4 years ago.

_____________________________
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
He ''should'' not do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, it's his game.

If he doesn't enforce the rules then he's not really suited to be an owner.
How the fuck is he not suited to be the owner, he OWNS the game.


Because he doesn't enforce the rules and it seems he lets the Kages do what they want. Including abuse their powers.
Again, he's the OWNER. He OWNS the game. He doesn't have to do a single fuck if he felt like it. Without him NKV would've stopped being only 4 years ago.

He's a failure of an owner.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Thunder on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Taka going off lmao
avatar
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  IcyXDragon on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:39 pm

If you don't like being spam killed for being annoying then don't play the game and get the hell off. And yeah i'm totally a bad owner for taking time out of my life to work on a game that other people will play more than me, totally.

Now that your secret of stalking Tiara got exposed did you pick up a new hobby of arguing on a forum about pointless shit just for the sake of arguing.

Did you Loke?
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:27 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:If you don't like being spam killed for being annoying then don't play the game and get the hell off. And yeah i'm totally a bad owner for taking time out of my life to work on a game that other people will play more than me, totally.

Now that your secret of stalking Tiara got exposed did you pick up a new hobby of arguing on a forum about pointless shit just for the sake of arguing.

Did you Loke?

First off I'm not complaining on being spam killed. I'm complaining at the fact that you have abusive kages and won't do a thing about it.

Second, I have never stalked anyone. So your statement is invalid.

Thirdly, this isn't pointless.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Daddy Hatred on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:40 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:If you don't like being spam killed for being annoying then don't play the game and get the hell off. And yeah i'm totally a bad owner for taking time out of my life to work on a game that other people will play more than me, totally.

Now that your secret of stalking Tiara got exposed did you pick up a new hobby of arguing on a forum about pointless shit just for the sake of arguing.

Did you Loke?
Icy came out the cut and rekt that dude. damn.

_____________________________
I don't have any wishes that won't come true or that are impossible. Because if it's a dream I can't reach by myself, I won't even dream it in the first place.

-Emiya Shirou
avatar
Daddy Hatred
Member
Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-26
Location : Canada, Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Hatred wrote:
IcyXDragon wrote:If you don't like being spam killed for being annoying then don't play the game and get the hell off. And yeah i'm totally a bad owner for taking time out of my life to work on a game that other people will play more than me, totally.

Now that your secret of stalking Tiara got exposed did you pick up a new hobby of arguing on a forum about pointless shit just for the sake of arguing.

Did you Loke?
Icy came out the cut and rekt that dude. damn.

He can't rekt me. He's a failure. Not to mention the fact that what he said wasn't true at all.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
Only one real rule on NKV, nothing matters until Icy mentions it.
#Truth

Taka, neither do I know you nor bear any ill will against you what you're doing here is pointless. Yes Icy may not do everything a GM should do but he does take time out of his busy life to update and keep the game up. There's practically nobody there until Icy makes more GMs so, respectfully my good sir seeing as how you are being bombarded, just play the game. 

Side note: You will never win in anything against the veterans unless you have a higher ranked veteran and it appears you have most of them on thy ass. Play the game please, ignore them.

_____________________________


"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Teddy on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Sosuke Aizen wrote:
Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
Only one real rule on NKV, nothing matters until Icy mentions it.
#Truth

Taka, neither do I know you nor bear any ill will against you what you're doing here is pointless. Yes Icy may not do everything a GM should do but he does take time out of his busy life to update and keep the game up. There's practically nobody there until Icy makes more GMs so, respectfully my good sir seeing as how you are being bombarded, just play the game. 

Side note: You will never win in anything against the veterans unless you have a higher ranked veteran and it appears you have most of them on thy ass. Play the game please, ignore them.


Bya stop ruining the fun :/

_____________________________

TED WAS HERE :3
avatar
Teddy
Member
Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Sosuke Aizen wrote:
Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
Only one real rule on NKV, nothing matters until Icy mentions it.
#Truth

Taka, neither do I know you nor bear any ill will against you what you're doing here is pointless. Yes Icy may not do everything a GM should do but he does take time out of his busy life to update and keep the game up. There's practically nobody there until Icy makes more GMs so, respectfully my good sir seeing as how you are being bombarded, just play the game. 

Side note: You will never win in anything against the veterans unless you have a higher ranked veteran and it appears you have most of them on thy ass. Play the game please, ignore them.

Please explain to me how it's pointless?

Why should I play the game if certain players *cough* Menma aka Cammris and Xternal *cough* (Both Kages I might add) kill in the academy or abuse their verbs to either summon kill or teleport kill? Stuff like that will kill the game. It's actually childish and not Kage like at what they are doing. Icy, should NEVER had made them Kage in the first place. None of this would be happening.

_____________________________
avatar
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:16 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:
Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
Only one real rule on NKV, nothing matters until Icy mentions it.
#Truth

Taka, neither do I know you nor bear any ill will against you what you're doing here is pointless. Yes Icy may not do everything a GM should do but he does take time out of his busy life to update and keep the game up. There's practically nobody there until Icy makes more GMs so, respectfully my good sir seeing as how you are being bombarded, just play the game. 

Side note: You will never win in anything against the veterans unless you have a higher ranked veteran and it appears you have most of them on thy ass. Play the game please, ignore them.

Please explain to me how it's pointless?

Why should I play the game if certain players *cough* Menma aka Cammris and Xternal *cough* (Both Kages I might add) kill in the academy or abuse their verbs to either summon kill or teleport kill? Stuff like that will kill the game. It's actually childish and not Kage like at what they are doing. Icy, should NEVER had made them Kage in the first place. None of this would be happening.
Icy cannot see into the future to know they'd abuse. Also, how can one kill that which is already dead? Your case will not progress anywhere, I apologize. Do the wise decision of leaving the game if you are utterly displeased because you're basically complaining to a wall. 

No@Teddy

_____________________________


"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum