NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Give Rawlz The MOAB

2 posters

Go down

Give Rawlz The MOAB Empty Give Rawlz The MOAB

Post  Eternal Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:07 pm

After saying "  (Cloud)-(Hyuuga/Uchiha)--Rawlz: If eternal likes men, let god strike me down 100fold  ", he spam killed himself with tags for about a hour and 10 minutes (From 3:35pm till 4:45pm GMT). 

I didn't do anything to him and even if I did it doesn't legitimize spamming the entire server for that long and eventually causing it to crash.

This entire thing can be confirmed by atleast Ezael, Permafrost, Angelus, Hussein Oda, Kidd, Ex0, KentaNanaya, and Giotto.

Plus we have a short gif, curtsey of Perma; 
Give Rawlz The MOAB F04b209917770cd54518d4bd525df25c

Once again, PLEASE MOAB HIM.
Eternal
Eternal

Back to top Go down

Give Rawlz The MOAB Empty Forgive me

Post  Rawlie Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Don't blame me for the result of a poorly executed sentence... I didn't know it would be such a strong statement that my life would be in jeopardy.

Rawlie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum