NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


My Contemplation

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Contemplation

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:10 pm

I've been contemplating in my head whether or not to temporarily quit BYOND to focus more of schoolwork. I've been getting average grades and I know I can do better but I'm just too lazy to even pick up a book. I have exams on Wednesday and I haven't even looked at a book yet for God's sakes. I've been contemplating about temporarily quitting all social networking and basically become less of a loner I am now to just study, study and study.
Recently, my laptop's screen stopped working. It can be turned on but you won't see anything. Honestly, I'm not in any hurry to fix it even though all my schoolwork was on it. I was seriously going to make a goodbye post a two or three weeks ago but I don't even know what happened... 


Lately I've been having some mixed emotions about a recent event. Here's what happened (Prepare thy mind for an essay):


It started in the 2nd semester of 7th Grade (first year of high school), as you Americans call it, where a guy transferred into the school and into my class. He became my best friend fairly quickly but in the 3rd semester I found out he was gay (he was a closet gay though) and I distanced myself from him. After this, he became annoying as hell. The way he talked (not in any flamboyant way, I'd say just how a regular guy talks), the way how he shouts expletives every 2 seconds, the way how he keeps seeking attention from others (keep in mind I go to an all-boy school), the way how he would always trouble other guys to the point of having them chase him (I could tell he really enjoyed this).
Anyway, around 2-3 weeks ago I was scrolling through the Homepage of Facebook where something caught my eye. In the area where it shows you groups that your friend is in I saw the group 'Jamaican Gays' with his name under it saying 'John Doe joined this group' (keep in mind this is not his name). Because of my hatred for him, I screenshot it and highlighted it and then spread it as much as I could. I even got a guy to print the screenshot. (Sounds horrible doesn't it? I know -.-) Anyway, when he returned to school 2 weeks ago Monday (I spread it over the weekend) he was chased 4 times around the school by my year group in an effort to beat him up severely but he got away every time with no scratch (Surprising). Ever since 2 weeks ago Tuesday he's been hiding out in the on-campus home of one of the security guards and has made EVERY effort to avoid the block of my year group. On one occasion, I saw him LITERALLY crawl behind bushes, benches and cars to get to his mother's car (she picks him up because she found out that everybody knows). Keep in mind ever since I exposed him I was the happiest person in the world. I was the happiest person in the world.
It was on Tuesday that I was shocked out of my state of happiness. While in class I heard a huge commotion outside and when I looked I saw garbage bins flying all over the place. I saw somebody threw a chair VICIOUSLY unto a downed boy (There was a HUGE crowd so I didn't get to see who was being beaten). My heart INSTANTLY jumped and I felt the guilt flooding in because I thought it was the gay guy I've been talking about. Fortunately, when the crowd dispersed a bit it wasn't him and nobody was actually being beaten. People were just scrambling money and then black guys went wild. Why did I say fortunately though? Honestly, I could not live with myself if he had been killed because of me. I know he's gay and gays are killed in Jamaica but if I had not been involved then I would not care.
Despite all I just wrote I'm a really nice guy and that's like the meanest thing I've ever done, gay or not I don't care I feel bad. Part of me is happy as can be because I hated him so much and I ruined his life, however, the other part of me is as guilty as can be.

Want to know something else? Even some teachers found out about what I did and all of their words were and I quote: "I'm very disappointed in you" and "I never expected that from you".                                                                 

I'm sorry to pour all of this to you but I've never told anybody how guilty I feel. There's been some rumors going around my year group's block about the gay guy going to stab me, report my facebook account and so on but I don't care. The only retaliation he's done directly to me so far is just to block me on facebook. Did I even mention that I posted the screenshot to his wall and tagged every guy I knew that goes to my school in there? I ruined his life and I' m happy about it and I feel guilty at the same time. That entire essay may make me appear to be a "Fag", "Wuss" or even a "P*ssy" but I don't care. The essay explains just one of the few reasons why I may be quitting, the introductory paragraph explains one more.


I know you guys didn't ask for all that so I'm sorry.


Truthfully, I may just be temporarily quitting soon to get my shit together -.- I don't know. When I decide I'll let you know.
Staying - New Topic
Leaving - Goodbye post


Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  GladiusStorm on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Damn, you are one bad motherfucker, I did some things, but even then km not mean like that.... damn damn and john damn

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Cynic on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:57 pm

There's nothing wrong with being gay. That's some ignorant shit.
avatar
Cynic
Junior
Junior

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  EliteT on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Apologize. Whether or not he accepts it, it'll be best.

EliteT
Junior
Junior

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  DangoChan on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:13 pm

You have issues JS.
avatar
DangoChan
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Cynic wrote:There's nothing wrong with being gay. That's some ignorant shit.
Personally, I don't have any dislikes towards gay people. It's just the Jamaican Society that has a 0% tolerance to gays: Find one, kill one.

I didn't expose him because he was gay, I just exposed him because I freakin' hated him (not because he was gay).
If one of my good friends was in the situation I would keep quiet.


EliteT wrote:Apologize. Whether or not he accepts it, it'll be best.
I want to, believe me. However, a simple apology isn't going to make his life better - I RUINED his. Even if he does accept it and forgives me I can't be seen with him or else I'll be joining him in hiding around the school because I'll be deemed as gay too. Whats the sense of being forgiven if you're just going to ignore them after?
When it comes to gays, the Jamaican Society has 0% tolerance, trust me.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Moo on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 am

I rarely actually spew sane shit on this forum, but discrimination is a heart string for me. As a black male growing up in Canada racism is not only rampant, its crippling. Racism is a simple for of discrimination just as homophobia is, along with plenty other type of prejudice'


After actually reading this post, I can honestly and justifiably say you disgust me as a human being.

Let me break this down so you know I'm not just trolling.

- You found out he was gay, so you distanced yourself.

He was your best friend... You found out he was gay, so you said to yourself, the correct way for me to act is to let this gay kid be as far away from you as respectfully possible in a society with zero tolerance for gay people. 

Good job, you've made yourself possibly the biggest douche bag I've ever had the unfortunate to listen to.

-Once you found out he was gay, things he most likely did prior to you finding out became annoying.

Well Byakuya the fucktard, heres a fun fact for you. Speaking and expressing your mind, has nothing to do with your sexuality unless you're adressing those topics lol. Being gay does not in any way affect or adhere to his expression. Wow this is such a fucked up topic.

- You could tell he was enjoying having people pay him attention. 

You hated this. Well news flash, you're an attention whore. You're also probably gay if you care about another nigga gettin dudes attention over you. You saw your best friend.. Do you know what a best friend is? A best friend is someone you can trust with info like that, and you saw him happy.. and this made you mad? The fuck is wrong with you. You're fucking scum

- You saw him trying to link with other people he could relate with, people who could have replaced you as his best friend, since you no longer wanted that position. So you ruined the fuck out of that.

You are the scum of the earth. Karma is going to fist rape you sooooo god damn hard I swear. This gay niggas gonna roll up to school in a taxi fulla battybwoys, and they gonna stomp you the fuck out. Infront of all of those fuck niggas you're tryna impress.

- Knowing Jamaica has a no tolerance policy for homosexuality, you went into his business and exposed something you had no rights doing, putting that kids life in jeopardy for trusting you. Not only his life is affected now but his siblings, his friends, his parents, cousins, neighbors. 




Straight up, Martin Luther King Jr would spray the fuck outta you with a shotgun if he heard this shit. Don't ever mention my name on the forums or ingame, you're absolutely dead to me. I want you to know this kid will probably commit suicide, or flee the country. He'll never be able to have a normal relationship with anyone again, including family, friends and potential romantic partners. 

And that is all your fault.


kill yourself homophobic smut.

Moo
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2013-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Cynic on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:40 am

Yeah Moo, I was going to point it out too but I didn't want to argue on yet another thread.
avatar
Cynic
Junior
Junior

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Moo wrote:I was looking forward to your response, Moo. As expected, you didn't disappoint.


- You found out he was gay, so you distanced yourself.

No. I haven't actually given the FULL story about the situation, I actually "sweetened" his side of the story and it make me look more devious. Let me clear this up for you.
In my first year of High School, my teacher gave me a position in which if anyone does any mischief I must write it down in a book and present it to her at the end of the day. So anyway, I continued being his best friend even though he knew that I knew he was gay. It was one day where I had to write his name in the 'Trouble Book'. Let me tell you, he didn't like that at all. From that day on he has bullied me but being a Pacifist I have not retaliated and refuse to do so. He threw pebbles at me sometimes, minor physical assault and verbal assault. Being an aspiring Psychologist, I deduced that he never meant for any of that to happen and he simply just wanted my attention. I don't think I stated that he told me that he loved me yet but I ignored the statement and kept it quiet. This continued for the next 3 years until my 4th year (my current year) when I just decided to pretend to be his friend so he could stop the bullying. Fortunately, it worked but sadly he moved on to other "targets". When he confronts me though, he talked to me differently than he does to other people, more sincerely and more genuine but when he talks to others he's just so boisterous and etc.

I distanced myself not because he was gay but because of the bullying.

He was your best friend... You found out he was gay, so you said to yourself, the correct way for me to act is to let this gay kid be as far away from you as respectfully possible in a society with zero tolerance for gay people. 

See above.

Good job, you've made yourself possibly the biggest douche bag I've ever had the unfortunate to listen to.

See above.

-Once you found out he was gay, things he most likely did prior to you finding out became annoying.

See above.

Well Byakuya the fucktard, heres a fun fact for you. Speaking and expressing your mind, has nothing to do with your sexuality unless you're adressing those topics lol. Being gay does not in any way affect or adhere to his expression. Wow this is such a fucked up topic.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

- You could tell he was enjoying having people pay him attention. 

You hated this. Well news flash, you're an attention whore. You're also probably gay if you care about another nigga gettin dudes attention over you. You saw your best friend.. Do you know what a best friend is? A best friend is someone you can trust with info like that, and you saw him happy.. and this made you mad? The fuck is wrong with you. You're fucking scum


No. I even have stage freight - I dislike attention, I hate when too many eyes are turned to me. His happiness in being chased by boys did not in any way make me mad, it was just an observation. I don't care for the mass attention of others. Also, I have a new best friend and I think he'll hold that position for a very long time.

- You saw him trying to link with other people he could relate with, people who could have replaced you as his best friend, since you no longer wanted that position. So you ruined the fuck out of that.

Ever since the bullying I have never been his friend. Truth is, NOBODY in my year group considers him a friend, I've seen people ask around if he was their friend (even though he hung out with them a lot) and they all objected (before I exposed him).

You are the scum of the earth. Karma is going to fist rape you sooooo god damn hard I swear. This gay niggas gonna roll up to school in a taxi fulla battybwoys, and they gonna stomp you the fuck out. Infront of all of those fuck niggas you're tryna impress.

I'm awaiting Karma's wrath. Karma already struck me by making my laptop stop working and it won't stop there. Moo, I am an aspiring Psychologist and trust me when I say he will not hurt me. Also, I'm not trying to impress anyone. Where did you even get that from?

- Knowing Jamaica has a no tolerance policy for homosexuality, you went into his business and exposed something you had no rights doing, putting that kids life in jeopardy for trusting you. Not only his life is affected now but his siblings, his friends, his parents, cousins, neighbors. 

All of his immediate family lives abroad, I'm only aware of his uncle being in Jamaica. Also, I take full blame for everything you've said right there.


Straight up, Martin Luther King Jr would spray the fuck outta you with a shotgun if he heard this shit. Don't ever mention my name on the forums or ingame, you're absolutely dead to me. I want you to know this kid will probably commit suicide, or flee the country. He'll never be able to have a normal relationship with anyone again, including family, friends and potential romantic partners. 

And that is all your fault.


He will not commit suicide and he may flee the country. Also, his family already knew of his sexual orientation.

kill yourself homophobic smut.

I'm not homophobic.
You're entire reply was centered around a misunderstanding (my fault) for not including the details of the first year along with your dislike towards me.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Moo on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Moo wrote:

No. I haven't actually given the FULL story about the situation, I actually "sweetened" his side of the story and it make me look more devious. Let me clear this up for you.
In my first year of High School, my teacher gave me a position in which if anyone does any mischief I must write it down in a book and present it to her at the end of the day. So anyway, I continued being his best friend even though he knew that I knew he was gay. It was one day where I had to write his name in the 'Trouble Book'. Let me tell you, he didn't like that at all. From that day on he has bullied me but being a Pacifist I have not retaliated and refuse to do so. He threw pebbles at me sometimes, minor physical assault and verbal assault. Being an aspiring Psychologist, I deduced that he never meant for any of that to happen and he simply just wanted my attention. I don't think I stated that he told me that he loved me yet but I ignored the statement and kept it quiet. This continued for the next 3 years until my 4th year (my current year) when I just decided to pretend to be his friend so he could stop the bullying. Fortunately, it worked but sadly he moved on to other "targets". When he confronts me though, he talked to me differently than he does to other people, more sincerely and more genuine but when he talks to others he's just so boisterous and etc.

I distanced myself not because he was gay but because of the bullying.

You're fuckin dumb as shit. You're a selfish bastard. HE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND, HE WASN'T BULLYING YOU BY THROWING PEBBLES, ITS CALLED A JOKE. You found out he was gay and simple mannerisms that before were acceptable turned into signs of affection therefor you reacted negatively to them, correlating them with bullying, anger and other negative responses. Aspiring psychologist .. dude shut the fuck up, you're from jamaica. Jamaica's school system for psychology is SO flawed, also you're a high school student, you have no fucking idea about anything in regards to psychology. The fact that you're justifying your opinion by your high school level interest in such a subject, shows that you're a teenager who thinks he knows some shit. You really dont. Come to north america and go to university, or go to India, or England. You'll see real psychology. I'm a second year university student at the University of Winnipeg, you're legit such a statistic, like we read about teenagers exactly like you in our books. You're homophobic, and when justifiably confronted you defend your position at all costs. You have no idea what homophobia is yet you deny the proposal that you are, when your words absolutely confirm your irrational and ignorant mind set.


He was your best friend... You found out he was gay, so you said to yourself, the correct way for me to act is to let this gay kid be as far away from you as respectfully possible in a society with zero tolerance for gay people. 

See above.

Good job, you've made yourself possibly the biggest douche bag I've ever had the unfortunate to listen to.

See above.

-Once you found out he was gay, things he most likely did prior to you finding out became annoying.

See above.

Well Byakuya the fucktard, heres a fun fact for you. Speaking and expressing your mind, has nothing to do with your sexuality unless you're adressing those topics lol. Being gay does not in any way affect or adhere to his expression. Wow this is such a fucked up topic.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

- You could tell he was enjoying having people pay him attention. 

You hated this. Well news flash, you're an attention whore. You're also probably gay if you care about another nigga gettin dudes attention over you. You saw your best friend.. Do you know what a best friend is? A best friend is someone you can trust with info like that, and you saw him happy.. and this made you mad? The fuck is wrong with you. You're fucking scum


No. I even have stage freight - I dislike attention, I hate when too many eyes are turned to me. His happiness in being chased by boys did not in any way make me mad, it was just an observation. I don't care for the mass attention of others. Also, I have a new best friend and I think he'll hold that position for a very long time.

The very fact that you've replaced this kid and said I have a new best friend who'll hold the position for long also reinforces the fact that you lust for attention. Just by guessing I can say you probably don't have many strong romantic relations, as to other you come off clingy. You're probably not that popular at your school either. If you dislike attention why would you ever draw all this attention to you by spreading something like this. You literally went out of your way, and jurisdiction to say something you had absolutely no right to say. You watched him get chased around by other kids, he was having fun you judged him for that. Thats not just an observation, read what you said. You judged him.

- You saw him trying to link with other people he could relate with, people who could have replaced you as his best friend, since you no longer wanted that position. So you ruined the fuck out of that.

Ever since the bullying I have never been his friend. Truth is, NOBODY in my year group considers him a friend, I've seen people ask around if he was their friend (even though he hung out with them a lot) and they all objected (before I exposed him).

He has no friends. So what do you do?  Try to get him killed. And in saying this you said you're not his friend. So what the fuck makes you think you had any right to fucking tell everyone he has to go to school with about something so life risking. What the fuck is wrong with you, I cant even believe you're trying to explain your actions to me. Like you fucked up so bad, why the  fuck would you e- matter of fact I know why. The fact that you even made this topic proves its something you're proud of. You claim you don't want attention drawn to you, yet you're one of this forum's top posters. You constantly dick jingle on the actual game AND you've shown you're more than comfortable discussing the fact that you're fucked up in the head and ruined some poor kids life because of the way he was born.

Fun Fact for you homophobics, studies have proven gay people are born with more feminine brains. You dont turn gay, you're born gay.

You are the scum of the earth. Karma is going to fist rape you sooooo god damn hard I swear. This gay niggas gonna roll up to school in a taxi fulla battybwoys, and they gonna stomp you the fuck out. Infront of all of those fuck niggas you're tryna impress.

I'm awaiting Karma's wrath. Karma already struck me by making my laptop stop working and it won't stop there. Moo, I am an aspiring Psychologist and trust me when I say he will not hurt me. Also, I'm not trying to impress anyone. Where did you even get that from?

Again with that aspiring psychologist. You're a high school student you don't know shit.

- Knowing Jamaica has a no tolerance policy for homosexuality, you went into his business and exposed something you had no rights doing, putting that kids life in jeopardy for trusting you. Not only his life is affected now but his siblings, his friends, his parents, cousins, neighbors. 

All of his immediate family lives abroad, I'm only aware of his uncle being in Jamaica. Also, I take full blame for everything you've said right there.

So to make matters worse, you've absolutely isolated the kid. He now can't go to his uncle, his friends, the gay community in jamaica, his school system, or his religion. You are the ultimate jackass.


Straight up, Martin Luther King Jr would spray the fuck outta you with a shotgun if he heard this shit. Don't ever mention my name on the forums or ingame, you're absolutely dead to me. I want you to know this kid will probably commit suicide, or flee the country. He'll never be able to have a normal relationship with anyone again, including family, friends and potential romantic partners. 

And that is all your fault.


He will not commit suicide and he may flee the country. Also, his family already knew of his sexual orientation.

Heres some psychology for your ass. A more feasible outcome is presented, but you suspect the lesser. I'm telling you from experience. That kid will probably kill himself, and there is nothing you can do to save him because you've ruined everything he has and ever will be a part of.

kill yourself homophobic smut.

I'm not homophobic.

You are the entire definition of homophobic. From the near first words of this topic, to the end.
You're entire reply was centered around a misunderstanding (my fault) for not including the details of the first year along with your dislike towards me.

Moo
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2013-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Sam on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Not gonna take sides in this argument, but I will say that he probably won't kill himself. If what Bya said is true and his family already knows that he has a severe case of the gay, then if they ever gave a damn about him they would try to get him to America as quickly as possible. According to my uncle who lives there the LGBT community is starting to fight back down there so who knows, maybe he can find some solace there.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Moo wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Moo wrote:

No. I haven't actually given the FULL story about the situation, I actually "sweetened" his side of the story and it make me look more devious. Let me clear this up for you.
In my first year of High School, my teacher gave me a position in which if anyone does any mischief I must write it down in a book and present it to her at the end of the day. So anyway, I continued being his best friend even though he knew that I knew he was gay. It was one day where I had to write his name in the 'Trouble Book'. Let me tell you, he didn't like that at all. From that day on he has bullied me but being a Pacifist I have not retaliated and refuse to do so. He threw pebbles at me sometimes, minor physical assault and verbal assault. Being an aspiring Psychologist, I deduced that he never meant for any of that to happen and he simply just wanted my attention. I don't think I stated that he told me that he loved me yet but I ignored the statement and kept it quiet. This continued for the next 3 years until my 4th year (my current year) when I just decided to pretend to be his friend so he could stop the bullying. Fortunately, it worked but sadly he moved on to other "targets". When he confronts me though, he talked to me differently than he does to other people, more sincerely and more genuine but when he talks to others he's just so boisterous and etc.

I distanced myself not because he was gay but because of the bullying.

You're fuckin dumb as shit. You're a selfish bastard. HE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND, HE WASN'T BULLYING YOU BY THROWING PEBBLES, ITS CALLED A JOKE. You found out he was gay and simple mannerisms that before were acceptable turned into signs of affection therefor you reacted negatively to them, correlating them with bullying, anger and other negative responses. Aspiring psychologist .. dude shut the fuck up, you're from jamaica. Jamaica's school system for psychology is SO flawed, also you're a high school student, you have no fucking idea about anything in regards to psychology. The fact that you're justifying your opinion by your high school level interest in such a subject, shows that you're a teenager who thinks he knows some shit. You really dont. Come to north america and go to university, or go to India, or England. You'll see real psychology. I'm a second year university student at the University of Winnipeg, you're legit such a statistic, like we read about teenagers exactly like you in our books. You're homophobic, and when justifiably confronted you defend your position at all costs. You have no idea what homophobia is yet you deny the proposal that you are, when your words absolutely confirm your irrational and ignorant mind set.

You weren't even there so how can you deem it as a joke? Trust me it was no joke, I was there. I did not make up the bullying because he was gay... You're talking as if you were there, you weren't and I was. His gayness had nothing to do with it and I kept quiet about it (until now). He was bullying me for real, no jokes. Also, just because I'm in High School doesn't mean I know nothing about Psychology, I research you nit. Your logic is so flawed. Also, I'm not homophobic as I said before. Moo, please stop talking as if you were there and making idiotic statements just to "get at me".

He was your best friend... You found out he was gay, so you said to yourself, the correct way for me to act is to let this gay kid be as far away from you as respectfully possible in a society with zero tolerance for gay people. 

See above.

Good job, you've made yourself possibly the biggest douche bag I've ever had the unfortunate to listen to.

See above.

-Once you found out he was gay, things he most likely did prior to you finding out became annoying.

See above.

Well Byakuya the fucktard, heres a fun fact for you. Speaking and expressing your mind, has nothing to do with your sexuality unless you're adressing those topics lol. Being gay does not in any way affect or adhere to his expression. Wow this is such a fucked up topic.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

- You could tell he was enjoying having people pay him attention. 

You hated this. Well news flash, you're an attention whore. You're also probably gay if you care about another nigga gettin dudes attention over you. You saw your best friend.. Do you know what a best friend is? A best friend is someone you can trust with info like that, and you saw him happy.. and this made you mad? The fuck is wrong with you. You're fucking scum


No. I even have stage freight - I dislike attention, I hate when too many eyes are turned to me. His happiness in being chased by boys did not in any way make me mad, it was just an observation. I don't care for the mass attention of others. Also, I have a new best friend and I think he'll hold that position for a very long time.

The very fact that you've replaced this kid and said I have a new best friend who'll hold the position for long also reinforces the fact that you lust for attention. Just by guessing I can say you probably don't have many strong romantic relations, as to other you come off clingy. You're probably not that popular at your school either. If you dislike attention why would you ever draw all this attention to you by spreading something like this. You literally went out of your way, and jurisdiction to say something you had absolutely no right to say. You watched him get chased around by other kids, he was having fun you judged him for that. Thats not just an observation, read what you said. You judged him.

Moo, best friends can be replaced just so you know. He was no longer my best friend because of the bullying. Once again, I do not lust for attention. I have stage freight and I dislike the attention of many eyes on me. Also, how does having a new best friend make me lust for attention? Indeed, I have not had many relationships at all for that matter and neither am I clingy. I'm not that popular indeed, I don't want to be either. I'm one of those "average" schoolkids. "You literally went out of your way, and jurisdiction to say something you had absolutely no right to say", explain this.
I never judged him for having fun being chased... It was an OBSERVATION. It was an observation because if you've never noticed, the beginning of the sentence read something like this, "The way how he provokes other schoolkids to the point of them chasing him around".I was referring to him provoking other kids and to reinforce that point I added to the point of them chasing him.


- You saw him trying to link with other people he could relate with, people who could have replaced you as his best friend, since you no longer wanted that position. So you ruined the fuck out of that.

Ever since the bullying I have never been his friend. Truth is, NOBODY in my year group considers him a friend, I've seen people ask around if he was their friend (even though he hung out with them a lot) and they all objected (before I exposed him).

He has no friends. So what do you do?  Try to get him killed. And in saying this you said you're not his friend. So what the fuck makes you think you had any right to fucking tell everyone he has to go to school with about something so life risking. What the fuck is wrong with you, I cant even believe you're trying to explain your actions to me. Like you fucked up so bad, why the  fuck would you e- matter of fact I know why. The fact that you even made this topic proves its something you're proud of. You claim you don't want attention drawn to you, yet you're one of this forum's top posters. You constantly dick jingle on the actual game AND you've shown you're more than comfortable discussing the fact that you're fucked up in the head and ruined some poor kids life because of the way he was born.

Fun Fact for you homophobics, studies have proven gay people are born with more feminine brains. You dont turn gay, you're born gay.

Why are you so ignorant? I'm not homophobic. Also, I don't see the relevance of the rest of the statement.
You're anger & dislike towards me is just clouding everything, you're making every effort to make this as horrible as can be towards me. I'd like to take this up with someone more reasonable.

You are the scum of the earth. Karma is going to fist rape you sooooo god damn hard I swear. This gay niggas gonna roll up to school in a taxi fulla battybwoys, and they gonna stomp you the fuck out. Infront of all of those fuck niggas you're tryna impress.

I'm awaiting Karma's wrath. Karma already struck me by making my laptop stop working and it won't stop there. Moo, I am an aspiring Psychologist and trust me when I say he will not hurt me. Also, I'm not trying to impress anyone. Where did you even get that from?

Again with that aspiring psychologist. You're a high school student you don't know shit.

- Knowing Jamaica has a no tolerance policy for homosexuality, you went into his business and exposed something you had no rights doing, putting that kids life in jeopardy for trusting you. Not only his life is affected now but his siblings, his friends, his parents, cousins, neighbors. 

All of his immediate family lives abroad, I'm only aware of his uncle being in Jamaica. Also, I take full blame for everything you've said right there.

So to make matters worse, you've absolutely isolated the kid. He now can't go to his uncle, his friends, the gay community in jamaica, his school system, or his religion. You are the ultimate jackass.


Straight up, Martin Luther King Jr would spray the fuck outta you with a shotgun if he heard this shit. Don't ever mention my name on the forums or ingame, you're absolutely dead to me. I want you to know this kid will probably commit suicide, or flee the country. He'll never be able to have a normal relationship with anyone again, including family, friends and potential romantic partners. 

And that is all your fault.


He will not commit suicide and he may flee the country. Also, his family already knew of his sexual orientation.

Heres some psychology for your ass. A more feasible outcome is presented, but you suspect the lesser. I'm telling you from experience. That kid will probably kill himself, and there is nothing you can do to save him because you've ruined everything he has and ever will be a part of.

You don't know him, I do. He will not kill himself.

kill yourself homophobic smut.

I'm not homophobic.

You are the entire definition of homophobic. From the near first words of this topic, to the end.
You're entire reply was centered around a misunderstanding (my fault) for not including the details of the first year along with your dislike towards me.
You keep talking as if you were there and as if you know him. Anyway, this topic will be deleted around Monday, I have what I need. I now know what to do because of Permafrost and EliteT, thank you.
Also, I'd like to thank you, Moo. I now know what to do.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  EliteT on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:50 pm

There's no point in dwelling on what's already happened. Apologize and see what happens from there. And this time think carefully about your actions and how it can affect others.

EliteT
Junior
Junior

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:03 pm

EliteT wrote:There's no point in dwelling on what's already happened. Apologize and see what happens from there. And this time think carefully about your actions and how it can affect others.
This is what I was planning to do tomorrow and that's what I thanked you for.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  John_KEELED_U on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm

You a damn snitch. But hopefully when you tell him sorry he dont beat your ass
avatar
John_KEELED_U
Junior
Junior

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  GladiusStorm on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Seriously, though Moo is right to be honest, Byayou dont know whats going in that kids head, one time he will be beaten so hard that he will start hurting himself and end his life, you ruined thus kids life he is just an high schooler, he has still a entire life going... damn bya damn

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Daddy Hatred on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:35 pm

I'm agreeing with Perma. But one thing. When you're writing an essay that long, please don't use white font color, made the text annoying to read. But uh yeah. Pretty deep shit here.

_____________________________
I don't have any wishes that won't come true or that are impossible. Because if it's a dream I can't reach by myself, I won't even dream it in the first place.

-Emiya Shirou
avatar
Daddy Hatred
Member
Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-26
Location : Canada, Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  IcyXDragon on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:43 pm

I told you that one day in the chatbox before you even did it that it would be pretty fucked up if you went through with it. And to my surprise you even did more than what you said you would that day in the chatbox. Yeah he might be a gay in Jamaica and be a dick or whatever but that shit just ruined his life and even worse put his life at risk. 

You might be thinking "Oh it's alright he won't die, he won't commit suicide, nobody will kill him they'll just beat him", well... That could hold true but if what you said was true, you aspiring to be a psychologist, then you should realize what stress and pressure can do to a person. A person's mind can only take so much until they break and do something irrational and I feel that in a school environment it just makes it all the more easy for it to happen.

Look around the world and see what bullying does to kids, sure there are various degrees of bullying, and also you said he was a bully himself, but imagine being a gay man in a Jamaican school with everyone knowing you're gay. He already has people chasing him, Do you think they do it because they truly hate gay people? Possibly but more likely than not they are doing it because that is the norm over there in Jamaica, and you know what else is the norm over there? Killing them for being gay and eventually they will catch him and it could end up as that.
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Daddy Hatred on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:55 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:I told you that one day in the chatbox before you even did it that it would be pretty fucked up if you went through with it. And to my surprise you even did more than what you said you would that day in the chatbox. Yeah he might be a gay in Jamaica and be a dick or whatever but that shit just ruined his life and even worse put his life at risk. 

You might be thinking "Oh it's alright he won't die, he won't commit suicide, nobody will kill him they'll just beat him", well... That could hold true but if what you said was true, you aspiring to be a psychologist, then you should realize what stress and pressure can do to a person. A person's mind can only take so much until they break and do something irrational and I feel that in a school environment it just makes it all the more easy for it to happen.

Look around the world and see what bullying does to kids, sure there are various degrees of bullying, and also you said he was a bully himself, but imagine being a gay man in a Jamaican school with everyone knowing you're gay. He already has people chasing him, Do you think they do it because they truly hate gay people? Possibly but more likely than not they are doing it because that is the norm over there in Jamaica, and you know what else is the norm over there? Killing them for being gay and eventually they will catch him and it could end up as that.
Amen.

_____________________________
I don't have any wishes that won't come true or that are impossible. Because if it's a dream I can't reach by myself, I won't even dream it in the first place.

-Emiya Shirou
avatar
Daddy Hatred
Member
Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-26
Location : Canada, Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Moo on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:I told you that one day in the chatbox before you even did it that it would be pretty fucked up if you went through with it. And to my surprise you even did more than what you said you would that day in the chatbox. Yeah he might be a gay in Jamaica and be a dick or whatever but that shit just ruined his life and even worse put his life at risk. 

You might be thinking "Oh it's alright he won't die, he won't commit suicide, nobody will kill him they'll just beat him", well... That could hold true but if what you said was true, you aspiring to be a psychologist, then you should realize what stress and pressure can do to a person. A person's mind can only take so much until they break and do something irrational and I feel that in a school environment it just makes it all the more easy for it to happen.

Look around the world and see what bullying does to kids, sure there are various degrees of bullying, and also you said he was a bully himself, but imagine being a gay man in a Jamaican school with everyone knowing you're gay. He already has people chasing him, Do you think they do it because they truly hate gay people? Possibly but more likely than not they are doing it because that is the norm over there in Jamaica, and you know what else is the norm over there? Killing them for being gay and eventually they will catch him and it could end up as that.

Icy said exactly what I said minus the slander. Ty Icy.

You're dead to me, dont fuckin mention my name you fuckin dick @ Byak

Moo
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2013-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  HylianPanda on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 am

Random comments:

1. Ruining someone's life isn't cool. That being said your a product of your culture and a victim of ignorance. You may not have done something I agree with but I feel like everyone hating you for it is overboard.

2. Homosexuality is a misdemeanor in Jamaica. The "Kill on sight" mindset was apparently popularized by a rapper and the maximum sentence for being found in a homosexual relationship is 10 years prison...which is still kinda crazy.*(based entirely on my limited research)

3. That "feminine brain" comment is kinda BS. I say kinda because it's more about hormones than a pre-programmed brain and even then it is till a plethora of other factors. You are neither born nor do you choose to be gay it's a combination of randoms that lead to that end.

Honestly you might be doing him a favor believe it or not. Depending on how this situation ends it might be better for him in the end. I mean if Jamaica is so anti-gay that they would go this far and he manages to get out of the country sure it might be harder for him for awhile but in the long run it probably helped him.

_____________________________
This is why we can't have nice things. Nobody wants to listen to a new idea or suggestion. They want the same thing as it's always been. You try to give em a new idea or tell em their concept is wrong and they grab the pitchforks and start a lynch mob.
avatar
HylianPanda
Member
Member

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-01-25
Location : New Richmond Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

so long

Post  Snowy Rox on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 pm

alright. pce bya

Snowy Rox
Junior
Junior

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-12-04
Location : MD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:I told you that one day in the chatbox before you even did it that it would be pretty fucked up if you went through with it. And to my surprise you even did more than what you said you would that day in the chatbox. Yeah he might be a gay in Jamaica and be a dick or whatever but that shit just ruined his life and even worse put his life at risk. 

I had already done it when I told you. Also, what more did I do?

You might be thinking "Oh it's alright he won't die, he won't commit suicide, nobody will kill him they'll just beat him", well... That could hold true but if what you said was true, you aspiring to be a psychologist, then you should realize what stress and pressure can do to a person. A person's mind can only take so much until they break and do something irrational and I feel that in a school environment it just makes it all the more easy for it to happen.

"Oh it's alright he won't die, he won't commit suicide" He will not commit suicide. I know him, lol... Also, he's quite fine which is what I was going to post today...

Look around the world and see what bullying does to kids, sure there are various degrees of bullying, and also you said he was a bully himself, but imagine being a gay man in a Jamaican school with everyone knowing you're gay. He already has people chasing him, Do you think they do it because they truly hate gay people? Possibly but more likely than not they are doing it because that is the norm over there in Jamaica, and you know what else is the norm over there? Killing them for being gay and eventually they will catch him and it could end up as that.


  • Moo's response was filled with so much assumptions, ignorance and rage. Just what I was looking forward to, you never disappoint do you, Moo? His response was also a general scenario and he was speaking as if he was there in the experience with me.

  • EliteT's response: I enjoyed reading your responses.
  • Snowy Rox's response: I'm not sure what to make of that.
  • Hylian's response: First off, I haven't seen you in a while so Hallo~. Point 1: His life is no longer "ruined". Although as much as I REALLY HATE Jamaica, I plead guilty to part of the 2nd sentence. I still don't see how I'm ignorant. Point 2: You actually researched this? Kudos to you I guess. The "Kill on Sight" to me, would be a source of ignorance. Point 3: I've heard that a certain amount or higher of estrogen can lead to Homosexuality. Also, your response was my favourite. You weren't biased, judgmental or harsh in any way. Everybody I've encountered on this forum and some in real life have been looking at this situation in a one-way scenario. Thank you, friend.
  • GladiusStorm's response: Indeed.
  • DangoChan's response: I do.
  • Cynic's response: Thank you for not wanting to spark up an argument, friend.
  • Permafrost's response: At least someone is understanding when I said "I know him, he won't do _____".
  • John's response: I've been a snitch (in regards to rule-breaking) since birth.


General View: Most of you are so one-sided and ignorant; believe me when I say this with no insult attached. There were only a few who were not blind-sighted by the act I did to look into what he did to me and give a non one-sided response. Some of you just kept assuming and generalizing as well as talking as if you were there despite me repeatedly saying "He won't do that". 
 
What I was going to post today:
I saw him several times but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. He's able to walk around our block now and nobody cares. Some guys even call him over to do whatever they do. 'Twas a brief one-week moment but now his life is back on track. He's even taking public transportation with a couple guys. He looked fine.

ALSO WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST TODAY:


How the hell do you freakin' delete a topic...? This forum has served it's purpose. Icy, delete this please? I have what I need.
Also, I was going to post the result if I was quitting or not but some of you would enjoy that.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Moo on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:09 am

youre so quick to say you're right and everyone else is ignorant. Try seeing where they're coming from.

Moo
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2013-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  GladiusStorm on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:58 am

Moo, thats what we call a person being too blind to see the truth and only thinks it was for a good cause, so he calls other people ignorant

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Exo on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:I've been contemplating in my head whether or not to temporarily quit BYOND to focus more of schoolwork. I've been getting average grades and I know I can do better but I'm just too lazy to even pick up a book. I have exams on Wednesday and I haven't even looked at a book yet for God's sakes. I've been contemplating about temporarily quitting all social networking and basically become less of a loner I am now to just study, study and study.
Recently, my laptop's screen stopped working. It can be turned on but you won't see anything. Honestly, I'm not in any hurry to fix it even though all my schoolwork was on it. I was seriously going to make a goodbye post a two or three weeks ago but I don't even know what happened... 


Lately I've been having some mixed emotions about a recent event. Here's what happened (Prepare thy mind for an essay):


It started in the 2nd semester of 7th Grade (first year of high school), as you Americans call it, where a guy transferred into the school and into my class. He became my best friend fairly quickly but in the 3rd semester I found out he was gay (he was a closet gay though) and I distanced myself from him. After this, he became annoying as hell. The way he talked (not in any flamboyant way, I'd say just how a regular guy talks), the way how he shouts expletives every 2 seconds, the way how he keeps seeking attention from others (keep in mind I go to an all-boy school), the way how he would always trouble other guys to the point of having them chase him (I could tell he really enjoyed this).
Anyway, around 2-3 weeks ago I was scrolling through the Homepage of Facebook where something caught my eye. In the area where it shows you groups that your friend is in I saw the group 'Jamaican Gays' with his name under it saying 'John Doe joined this group' (keep in mind this is not his name). Because of my hatred for him, I screenshot it and highlighted it and then spread it as much as I could. I even got a guy to print the screenshot. (Sounds horrible doesn't it? I know -.-) Anyway, when he returned to school 2 weeks ago Monday (I spread it over the weekend) he was chased 4 times around the school by my year group in an effort to beat him up severely but he got away every time with no scratch (Surprising). Ever since 2 weeks ago Tuesday he's been hiding out in the on-campus home of one of the security guards and has made EVERY effort to avoid the block of my year group. On one occasion, I saw him LITERALLY crawl behind bushes, benches and cars to get to his mother's car (she picks him up because she found out that everybody knows). Keep in mind ever since I exposed him I was the happiest person in the world. I was the happiest person in the world.
It was on Tuesday that I was shocked out of my state of happiness. While in class I heard a huge commotion outside and when I looked I saw garbage bins flying all over the place. I saw somebody threw a chair VICIOUSLY unto a downed boy (There was a HUGE crowd so I didn't get to see who was being beaten). My heart INSTANTLY jumped and I felt the guilt flooding in because I thought it was the gay guy I've been talking about. Fortunately, when the crowd dispersed a bit it wasn't him and nobody was actually being beaten. People were just scrambling money and then black guys went wild. Why did I say fortunately though? Honestly, I could not live with myself if he had been killed because of me. I know he's gay and gays are killed in Jamaica but if I had not been involved then I would not care.
Despite all I just wrote I'm a really nice guy and that's like the meanest thing I've ever done, gay or not I don't care I feel bad. Part of me is happy as can be because I hated him so much and I ruined his life, however, the other part of me is as guilty as can be.

Want to know something else? Even some teachers found out about what I did and all of their words were and I quote: "I'm very disappointed in you" and "I never expected that from you".                                                                 

I'm sorry to pour all of this to you but I've never told anybody how guilty I feel. There's been some rumors going around my year group's block about the gay guy going to stab me, report my facebook account and so on but I don't care. The only retaliation he's done directly to me so far is just to block me on facebook. Did I even mention that I posted the screenshot to his wall and tagged every guy I knew that goes to my school in there? I ruined his life and I' m happy about it and I feel guilty at the same time. That entire essay may make me appear to be a "Fag", "Wuss" or even a "P*ssy" but I don't care. The essay explains just one of the few reasons why I may be quitting, the introductory paragraph explains one more.


I know you guys didn't ask for all that so I'm sorry.


Truthfully, I may just be temporarily quitting soon to get my shit together -.- I don't know. When I decide I'll let you know.
Staying - New Topic
Leaving - Goodbye post
Same here. Im going to be in year 11 next year and im fucking my grades because im playing games. :/ not planning on quitting though. not many games that keepme playing except for dmg updates, this game and DBZ.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  GladiusStorm on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:34 am

Wait, you fuck up grades because you play games? Mate you are just dumb, tons of people play games yet they have good grades. Dont make excuses because youre dumb.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Contemplation

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum