NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


Good Bye Old Man....

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Bye Old Man....

Post  The Old Man on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:27 am

Idk when but I may end up quiting byond or take a break from it ! In that saying I am a senior and graduating I'm a couple days so I will be focused on college and stuff , but as I said idk when I'm leave byond D: I don't wanna leave the second family but everyone has to grow up I guess even my old ass!!

If I leave byond before nkv returns i just wanna tell a few players some remarks!!

IcyxDragon: I look to you as my white boy ): , every black man needs a white man on his side! I remember the first time I played a game with you on byond ... You were a dick is ... But your my dick Wink!!!

Hatred: your the dirty white boy who is obsessed with Ashley !!! But your my online buddy with you and bya LOL good times , had the best day conversations

Byakuya: my bebiiiiii D: , i have only known you on byond for a short time , but your one of or maybe main person on nkv that is above hatred *cough* ily Bro D:

Ginji: Where do I start hmmmm.. >Surprised you cocky douche!!!! Allways hurting a old man since my first day on nkv!!! But your my buddy .. At times e,e you and icy always abusing me

Tiara: I pray you grow a ass !! That is all

Tensei: ....... Your worse than icy and ginji! >:O abuse me 24/7 , you have Allways been my friendly rival because I have never beat you!

Pheebs: Kushina all I have to say is ... You should have married a real nig like me instead of Tensei!

Permafrost: your my favorite bi sexual js

John: return to fat camp plox

To anyone I forgot I love you all Very Happy , don't worry old man will check up on you guys at times byeeeeee
avatar
The Old Man
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-01-04
Location : Memphis, Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:34 am

You could still make time for byond after you graduate you know.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Tensei on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 am

oww who am i gonna abuse now?
guess ima move on to bya  Basketball

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tensei
Member
Member

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  GladiusStorm on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Loke, not everyone lives from his moms allowance. People have jobs and need free time.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:10 pm

Masked Man wrote:Idk when but I may end up quiting byond or take a break from it ! In that saying I am a senior and  graduating I'm a couple days so I will be focused on college and stuff , but as I said idk when I'm leave byond D: I don't wanna leave the second family but everyone has to grow up I guess even my old ass!!

If I leave byond before nkv returns i just wanna tell a few players some remarks!!

IcyxDragon: I look to you as my white boy ): , every black man needs a white man on his side! I remember the first time I played a game with you on byond ... You were a dick is ... But your my dick Wink!!!

Hatred: your the dirty white boy who is obsessed with Ashley !!! But your my online buddy with you and bya LOL good times , had the best day conversations  

Byakuya: my bebiiiiii D: , i have only known you on byond for a short time , but  your one of or maybe main person on nkv that is above hatred *cough* ily Bro D:

Ginji: Where do I start hmmmm.. >Surprised you cocky douche!!!! Allways hurting a old man since my first day on nkv!!! But your my buddy .. At times e,e you and icy always abusing me

Tiara: I pray you grow a ass !! That is all

Tensei: ....... Your worse than icy and ginji! >:O abuse me 24/7 , you have Allways been my friendly rival because I have never beat you!

Pheebs: Kushina all I have to say is ... You should have married a real nig like me instead of Tensei!

Permafrost: your my favorite bi sexual js

John: return to fat camp plox

To anyone I forgot I love you all Very Happy, don't worry old man will check up on you guys at times byeeeeee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Sam on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Masked Man wrote:Permafrost: your my favorite bi sexual js
Umm thanks?

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  IcyXDragon on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Permafrost wrote:
Masked Man wrote:Permafrost: your my favorite bi sexual js
Umm thanks?
Just noticed this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@Location

So you're inside Nightwing? 

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Tenori Taiga on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Masked Man wrote:Ginji: Where do I start hmmmm.. >Surprised you cocky douche!!!! Allways hurting a old man since my first day on nkv!!! But your my buddy .. At times e,e you and icy always abusing me
You're*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:44 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Loke, not everyone lives from his moms allowance. People have jobs and need free time.

I don't see how this is related to anything I said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  GladiusStorm on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 am

Re-read your post nigger.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Sam on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:54 am

IcyXDragon wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Masked Man wrote:Permafrost: your my favorite bi sexual js
Umm thanks?
Just noticed this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@Location

So you're inside Nightwing? 

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Special way of saying who my alt is.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Snowy Rox on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:08 am

peace, Old

Snowy Rox
Junior
Junior

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-12-04
Location : MD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Re-read your post nigger.

First off watch your language.

Second.
GladiusStorm wrote:Loke, not everyone lives from his moms allowance. People have jobs and need free time.
How does the first half of that sentence relate to my first post huh? It doesn't.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Sam on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:First off watch your language.
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Hatred wrote:Because there are black people here. And as we know, black people go very LONG about things.

You racist punk ass bastard.
Uwotm8?

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:First off watch your language.
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Hatred wrote:Because there are black people here. And as we know, black people go very LONG about things.

You racist punk ass bastard.
Uwotm8?

Huh?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 pm

A sorrowful and tearful leaving of one of my best friends on BYOND turned into an argument over racism and "bad" language... Good job guys.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Sam on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:First off watch your language.
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:You racist punk ass bastard.
@Loke

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:First off watch your language.
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:You racist punk ass bastard.
@Loke

And? What I said isn't as bad as what Fubuki said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Daddy Hatred on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 pm

You know the argument's legit when I get quoted off a different post(@Perma&Loke's Argument). And bye tranny ass Sam. And what you stated is TOTAL bs. We went ovah this you whore(@Old).

_____________________________
I don't have any wishes that won't come true or that are impossible. Because if it's a dream I can't reach by myself, I won't even dream it in the first place.

-Emiya Shirou
avatar
Daddy Hatred
Member
Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-26
Location : Canada, Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  GladiusStorm on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 am

Nigger, you said you can have time on byond and I replied to tgat comment next time go back to school

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Sam on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:04 am

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:First off watch your language.
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:You racist punk ass bastard.
@Loke

And? What I said isn't as bad as what Fubuki said.
I would say it's worse. But that's just me.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  GladiusStorm on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:28 am

Perma, this negro Loke has a mental disorder just let him live in his own world where he is always right, never lie, and has ton of "friends"

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:A sorrowful and tearful leaving of one of my best friends on BYOND turned into an argument over racism and "bad" language... Good job guys.
^



(Also, what you said was worse@Sasque)

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:A sorrowful and tearful leaving of one of my best friends on BYOND turned into an argument over racism and "bad" language... Good job guys.
^



(Also, what you said was worse@Sasque)

I'm not the one that said the "N" word so what I said wasn't worse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:A sorrowful and tearful leaving of one of my best friends on BYOND turned into an argument over racism and "bad" language... Good job guys.
^



(Also, what you said was worse@Sasque)

I'm not the one that said the "N" word so what I said wasn't worse.
Because calling someone a racist punk ass bastard isn't worse than calling someone a "Nigger"? You've said the phrase, you know it's worse but due to your pride/feeling of wanting to be innocent, you refuse to say it and frequently deny it. I'd like to stop here because I'd just be going deeper into the useless argument that is taking place on THIS TOPIC. Take it somewhere else and I'll be happy to continue.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:A sorrowful and tearful leaving of one of my best friends on BYOND turned into an argument over racism and "bad" language... Good job guys.
^



(Also, what you said was worse@Sasque)

I'm not the one that said the "N" word so what I said wasn't worse.
Because calling someone a racist punk ass bastard isn't worse than calling someone a "Nigger"? You've said the phrase, you know it's worse but due to your pride/feeling of wanting to be innocent, you refuse to say it and frequently deny it. I'd like to stop here because I'd just be going deeper into the useless argument that is taking place on THIS TOPIC. Take it somewhere else and I'll be happy to continue.
i PMED u

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Teddy on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:11 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WISE OLD MAN IS LEAVING Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  YOU WILL BE MISSED OLD GUY. GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL AND CONGRATS ON YOUR GRADUATION.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TED WAS HERE :3
avatar
Teddy
Member
Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  GladiusStorm on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:08 pm

For fuck sake, finally someone who understands me and found it himself. Thank you Szayel.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm

And yet you guys are wrong.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  GladiusStorm on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 am

Keep being ignorant Loke.

GladiusStorm
Member
Member

Posts : 278
Join date : 2013-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Keep being ignorant Loke.

You keep being an asshole.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Daddy Hatred on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:15 pm

You guys are an EXCITED bunch, aren't you?

_____________________________
I don't have any wishes that won't come true or that are impossible. Because if it's a dream I can't reach by myself, I won't even dream it in the first place.

-Emiya Shirou
avatar
Daddy Hatred
Member
Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-26
Location : Canada, Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Tiara on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:43 am

Bitch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym! Huugh! Yo.. fuck you D: but I'll miss you pls don't go to jail for being a pedo Old Man.

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  The Old Man on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Tiara wrote:Bitch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym! Huugh! Yo.. fuck you D: but I'll miss you pls don't go to jail for being a pedo Old Man.
>Surprised you so and I probably won't leave until end of summer

_____________________________
Death is needed to provide order in the world! For death is an aspect of life , for if there was no death, there would be no reason to live!
Immortality isn't a gift it's a curse
avatar
The Old Man
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-01-04
Location : Memphis, Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Moo on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm

later pussy

Moo
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2013-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Moo wrote:later pussy
You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you, Moo?

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If it is for the sake of my pride, there is nothing I won't destroy."
avatar
Byakuya Kuchiki
Member
Member

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-08-23
Location : Soul Society

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  IcyXDragon on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Moo wrote:later pussy
You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you, Moo?
He's too black to be sunshine

picture for reference:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Tiara on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 am

ICY FITE ME NOW

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Dante on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 am

bye

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
.''Those who don't know real pain, will never understand true peace''
,You think you're the only ones who matter, You think you can put off death',But peace has made you foolish and thoughtless''
''.If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... hatred binds together
avatar
Dante
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-01-09
Location : israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  John_KEELED_U on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:11 am

Give me that acc
avatar
John_KEELED_U
Junior
Junior

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  IcyXDragon on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:26 am

John_KEELED_U wrote:Give me that acc
Black man always asking for handouts. This ain't the free clinic my nigga.
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye Old Man....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum