NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Naruto 668 The Crimson Springtime Begins

3 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Naruto 668 The Crimson Springtime Begins Empty Naruto 668 The Crimson Springtime Begins

Post  XxKushina_Uzumakixx Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:00 pm

So, I mean I quite enjoyed this issue. I really like Gai as a character, and the exploration of his past was nice. However, I'm left kind of confused? Gai's dad made reference to Gai not being able to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, much like Lee. Though, we know this not to be the case, I mean he is credited as having both genjutsu and ninjutsu abilities, and has in fact displayed a few (Often off screen) such as the summoning jutsu.

Im not entirely sure on this, what do you guys think?

LET GAI'S YOUTH BURN ON FOREVER!

-Pheebs
XxKushina_Uzumakixx
XxKushina_Uzumakixx

Back to top Go down

Naruto 668 The Crimson Springtime Begins Empty Re: Naruto 668 The Crimson Springtime Begins

Post  Fire Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Author trying to make Gai seem exactly like Lee I'd guess. But chapter was on point
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Naruto 668 The Crimson Springtime Begins Empty Re: Naruto 668 The Crimson Springtime Begins

Post  Hasashi Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Might Dai... boss. I hope we get to see him vs the 7SM in a ova or the next chapter.

Hasashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down