NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Crocodile/TheGrimReaper420's ban

2 posters

Go down

Crocodile/TheGrimReaper420's ban Empty Crocodile/TheGrimReaper420's ban

Post  Newbie Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:03 am

i was banned on friday febuary 14 2014 at around 9 50 am and i know it was because i blocked the entrence of leaf acadamy, but i didnt see anything about it in the rules and also i only did that to see if it worked and i only left it up because someone started being rude to me because their diagonals didnt work, i said i would take them down if i was asked nicely enough and he just continued to be rude, if i was warned about it in ooc then its not my fualt that my ooc was turned off due to lag, i shouldnt have been banned for something that wasnt even in the rules, technically i didnt break a rule and the person who was being disrespectful to me was the real person who broke a rule and should be banned instead of me

Back to top Go down

Crocodile/TheGrimReaper420's ban Empty Re: Crocodile/TheGrimReaper420's ban

Post  ouad Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:13 am

You USED A TECHNIQUE THAT BLOCKS STUFF USE COMMON SENSE RETARD

ouad

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum