NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Guides(of nkv forum)

2 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Guides(of nkv forum) Empty Guides(of nkv forum)

Post  Exo Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Since the game is getting a WHOLE new update...basically revamping(or what ever its called) the game, would it not be a good idea to get a phew people together or one person to test the clans out and see how they boost to post it on forums...?
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Guides(of nkv forum) Empty Re: Guides(of nkv forum)

Post  Ginji Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 pm

No, and here's why.

1. The people who do it never get credit for it (i,e I made the entire boostlist during the last 3 wipes and shared it with people, apart from maybe 2 or 3 people nobody knows where everyone got that knowledge)
2. Hardly anyone checks those things anyways (Hence why I shared it ingame instead of making a forum post)
3. The people who do check it just start picking the combination with the biggest boost. (Much like the people just copying whatever combo Icy picks)
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down