NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


why the hell is the game still down

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tensei on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:02 am

wtf happend?!

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tensei
Member
Member

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Exo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:07 am

Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 am

Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:54 am

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Exo on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.o

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.o
When a Fairy Tail fanboy roasts you, you know shit ain't going well for ya

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.oYou
You obviously are not from African American decent or you would have known that "Fuck Nigga" is the correct terminology. So please, stop trying to make yourself feel superior on a forum because no one really cares. And no that was not a roast. That is called being ignorant, just like most of the people on this forum

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.oYou
You obviously are not from African American decent or you would have known that "Fuck Nigga" is the correct terminology. So please, stop trying to make yourself feel superior on a forum because no one really cares. And no that was not a roast. That is called being ignorant, just like most of the people on this forum
You obviously are not from highschool decent or you would have know that neither of those are correct terminology, as there's no official term for ''a fucking nigger''

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.oYou
You obviously are not from African American decent or you would have known that "Fuck Nigga" is the correct terminology. So please, stop trying to make yourself feel superior on a forum because no one really cares. And no that was not a roast. That is called being ignorant, just like most of the people on this forum
You obviously are not from highschool decent or you would have know that neither of those are correct terminology, as there's no official term for ''a fucking nigger''
Terminology - The study or words and their uses in society. It is a colloquial term. Which means it's understood... you fuck nigga.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tiara on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

OH MY LOL

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.oYou
You obviously are not from African American decent or you would have known that "Fuck Nigga" is the correct terminology. So please, stop trying to make yourself feel superior on a forum because no one really cares. And no that was not a roast. That is called being ignorant, just like most of the people on this forum
You obviously are not from highschool decent or you would have know that neither of those are correct terminology, as there's no official term for ''a fucking nigger''
Terminology - The study or words and their uses in society. It is a colloquial term. Which means it's understood... you fuck nigga.
Thus you claim the world collectively recognizes ''Fuck nigga'' as a description for a  ''fucking nigger''. What you in hillbilly county think things are described as may be understood differently for others. Also, Fucking and Nigger are seperate terms, so I don't see the use in arguing how this is a term of its own.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.oYou
You obviously are not from African American decent or you would have known that "Fuck Nigga" is the correct terminology. So please, stop trying to make yourself feel superior on a forum because no one really cares. And no that was not a roast. That is called being ignorant, just like most of the people on this forum
You obviously are not from highschool decent or you would have know that neither of those are correct terminology, as there's no official term for ''a fucking nigger''
Terminology - The study or words and their uses in society. It is a colloquial term. Which means it's understood... you fuck nigga.
Thus you claim the world collectively recognizes ''Fuck nigga'' as a description for a  ''fucking nigger''. What you in hillbilly county think things are described as may be understood differently for others. Also, Fucking and Nigger are seperate terms, so I don't see the use in arguing how this is a term of its own.
Notice how i never even mentioned "world." And i don't think Atlanta, GA counts as "hillbilly county." If you are truly from the Netherlands (which I severely doubt) I wouldn't expect you to know about American vernacular. And since you seem unclear as to what a colloquialism is, I'll just post the definition here.
Colloquialism - A word or phrase appropriate to conversation and other informal situations

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:17 am

Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.oYou
You obviously are not from African American decent or you would have known that "Fuck Nigga" is the correct terminology. So please, stop trying to make yourself feel superior on a forum because no one really cares. And no that was not a roast. That is called being ignorant, just like most of the people on this forum
You obviously are not from highschool decent or you would have know that neither of those are correct terminology, as there's no official term for ''a fucking nigger''
Terminology - The study or words and their uses in society. It is a colloquial term. Which means it's understood... you fuck nigga.
Thus you claim the world collectively recognizes ''Fuck nigga'' as a description for a  ''fucking nigger''. What you in hillbilly county think things are described as may be understood differently for others. Also, Fucking and Nigger are seperate terms, so I don't see the use in arguing how this is a term of its own.
Notice how i never even mentioned "world." And i don't think Atlanta, GA counts as "hillbilly county." If you are truly from the Netherlands (which I severely doubt) I wouldn't expect you to know about American vernacular. And since you seem unclear as to what a colloquialism is, I'll just post the definition here.
Colloquialism - A word or phrase appropriate to conversation and other informal situations
And yet in all my years of preferring English over Dutch for 10 years and going on various vacations to the US have I never heard someone say ''a fuck nigga'' instead of ''a fucking nigga''. You also said ''society'' recognizes ''fuck nigga'' as the official term, since you clarified nothing and just said ''society'', it's a referal to the modern world in its entirity. Regardless of all your banter in the hope to counter the roasts of a fairy tail fanboy, ''fuck nigga'' is both bad grammar and severely underused compared to ''fucking nigga''


Also; If the Walking Dead were to happen you'd be one of the first to die ,being over at Atlanta. That thought brings me joy.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Fire on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 am

Are you guys serious right now?

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 237
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:05 am

Fire wrote:Are you guys serious right now?
He is, I'm just killing time with small fry

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Exo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm not gonna quote shit but nightwing...its "fucking nigga" so deal with it.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Checkmate on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
- Exo is especially wrong because proverbial language is not bound by the same spelling/grammatical principles as authentic language is.
- Fagura and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct. The world doesn't have to collectively recognize a colloquial term in order for it to be established or assimilated in any given community. 'Fuck nigga' is still a usable expression regardless of its literal validity, and Nightwing never claimed that it was literally correct in the first place.
- Everyone here is wrong because the implicit definition of 'fuck nigga' is not 'a fucking nigger,' but 'a nigga of the fuck variety.' This we can observe by its usage and tacit derivatives. I type observe emphatically because none of this is verifiable.
avatar
Checkmate
Junior
Junior

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-05-10
Location : PAY2WIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
- Exo is especially wrong because proverbial language is not bound by the same spelling/grammatical principles as authentic language is.
- Fagura and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct. The world doesn't have to collectively recognize a colloquial term in order for it to be established or assimilated in any given community. 'Fuck nigga' is still a usable expression regardless of its literal validity, and Nightwing never claimed that it was literally correct in the first place.
- Everyone here is wrong because the implicit definition of 'fuck nigga' is not 'a fucking nigger,' but 'a nigga of the fuck variety.' This we can observe by its usage and tacit derivatives. I type observe emphatically because none of this is verifiable.

#Schooled

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
- Exo is especially wrong because proverbial language is not bound by the same spelling/grammatical principles as authentic language is.
- Fagura and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct. The world doesn't have to collectively recognize a colloquial term in order for it to be established or assimilated in any given community. 'Fuck nigga' is still a usable expression regardless of its literal validity, and Nightwing never claimed that it was literally correct in the first place.
- Everyone here is wrong because the implicit definition of 'fuck nigga' is not 'a fucking nigger,' but 'a nigga of the fuck variety.' This we can observe by its usage and tacit derivatives. I type observe emphatically because none of this is verifiable.
#Schooled
This kid, notifying everyone he got schooled just to be sure nobody missed it.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
- Exo is especially wrong because proverbial language is not bound by the same spelling/grammatical principles as authentic language is.
- Fagura and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct. The world doesn't have to collectively recognize a colloquial term in order for it to be established or assimilated in any given community. 'Fuck nigga' is still a usable expression regardless of its literal validity, and Nightwing never claimed that it was literally correct in the first place.
- Everyone here is wrong because the implicit definition of 'fuck nigga' is not 'a fucking nigger,' but 'a nigga of the fuck variety.' This we can observe by its usage and tacit derivatives. I type observe emphatically because none of this is verifiable.
#Schooled
This kid, notifying everyone he got schooled just to be sure nobody missed it.
So are you admitting that you have also gotten #schooled?

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
- Exo is especially wrong because proverbial language is not bound by the same spelling/grammatical principles as authentic language is.
- Fagura and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct. The world doesn't have to collectively recognize a colloquial term in order for it to be established or assimilated in any given community. 'Fuck nigga' is still a usable expression regardless of its literal validity, and Nightwing never claimed that it was literally correct in the first place.
- Everyone here is wrong because the implicit definition of 'fuck nigga' is not 'a fucking nigger,' but 'a nigga of the fuck variety.' This we can observe by its usage and tacit derivatives. I type observe emphatically because none of this is verifiable.
#Schooled
This kid, notifying everyone he got schooled just to be sure nobody missed it.
So are you admitting that you have also gotten #schooled?
If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology. Apart from that I counter argued whatever you were saying. Not correcting you due to being lazy, I wouldn't refer to as schooled. If anything, he schooled Exo.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Checkmate on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_____________________________
"Icy is the fuck nigga exemplar; the epitome of fuck niggatry." -William Shakespear
"Don't cry because Icy is a fuck nigga, smile because we sometimes have NKV." -Dr. Seuss
"A fuck nigga is someone who acts like Icy and still keeps the game down." -Elbert Hubbard
"If you want to know what a fuck nigga is like, take a good look at Icy and how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J.K. Rowling
"Live as if Icy is a huge fuck nigga. Learn as if he were to stop being a fuck nigga tomorrow." -Mahatma Gandhi
avatar
Checkmate
Junior
Junior

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-05-10
Location : PAY2WIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Checkmate on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Jigiba on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________
"Icy is the fuck nigga exemplar; the epitome of fuck niggatry." -William Shakespear
"Don't cry because Icy is a fuck nigga, smile because we sometimes have NKV." -Dr. Seuss
"A fuck nigga is someone who acts like Icy and still keeps the game down." -Elbert Hubbard
"If you want to know what a fuck nigga is like, take a good look at Icy and how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J.K. Rowling
"Live as if Icy is a huge fuck nigga. Learn as if he were to stop being a fuck nigga tomorrow." -Mahatma Gandhi
avatar
Checkmate
Junior
Junior

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-05-10
Location : PAY2WIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
Why do you keep trying to draw attention away from the fact that you were wrong also... And none of this arguing changes the fact that Icy is indeed a fuck nigga for keeping the game down for so long.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sia on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:07 am

Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:Icy hasn't found a host or just cant be bothered too do it
Option 2. Along with the Zero-complex of not letting someone else do it instead.
Someone needs to tell him to stop being a fuck nigga
I believe the correct term is "fucking nigga" not "fuck nigga" ......Cough*DUMBFUCK*Cough o.oYou
You obviously are not from African American decent or you would have known that "Fuck Nigga" is the correct terminology. So please, stop trying to make yourself feel superior on a forum because no one really cares. And no that was not a roast. That is called being ignorant, just like most of the people on this forum
Away from the point of the points that others brought up.
First...you mean "descent" right instead of  "decent"?

Second, all because someone is of African American descent doesn't mean they automatically speak the way you are speaking. I am of African American descent.
I'm not lying. Lying in my opinion takes too much time, energy and thinking. Gotta have the story straight and stuff. Scratch that. I'll stick to my truth and vague truths. (Like saying: Someone has an appointment when their absent and people wonder where they went and instead of saying they are meeting so-so, just say they have an appointment.)

Anyway, I'm of African American descent and I do not speak the way you are. There's MANY MANY different ways to speak English. I would not call the way I speak or write "white washed" either. Due to the fact that I live in a place with a lot of people of different ethnicities along with being with people of different ethnicities speaking different kinds of English. I've met people of Asian, Latin, European descent who talk in the same way that you imply as something of "African American descent". I've bet there are people out there who are African, Pacific Islander, etc. descent that speak that way too. [There is a difference between African and African American. The difference is not that one looks more "ape" than the other. (I've been told that's the difference between the two before. Lovely to know where people stand when it comes to different ethnicities.) Or that the other one has "American" added to it. It's because a lot of African Americans are mixed with other ethnicities that are not African (I say not African because there's different ethnicities within Africa itself, like Berber, Hutu, Zulu, Ijaw, Yoruba, Somali, Chewa,etc. )  somewhere in the family. Compare to African which has a lot of people that are not as mixed or even mixed as African Americans.]


...Why do I get the feeling that by the time the site is up I'll have my Theater Arts degree? I'll be like 21 by then and the 2016 olympics will happen in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. The setting of Young Justice: Invasion is in that year too along with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3.


Look at this long post I made! I doubt anyone read all of that....
avatar
Sia
Junior
Junior

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Checkmate on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:38 am

What part of
Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
- Exo is especially wrong because proverbial language is not bound by the same spelling/grammatical principles as authentic language is.
- Fagura and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct. The world doesn't have to collectively recognize a colloquial term in order for it to be established or assimilated in any given community. 'Fuck nigga' is still a usable expression regardless of its literal validity, and Nightwing never claimed that it was literally correct in the first place.
- Everyone here is wrong because the implicit definition of 'fuck nigga' is not 'a fucking nigger,' but 'a nigga of the fuck variety.' This we can observe by its usage and tacit derivatives. I type observe emphatically because none of this is verifiable.
and
Jigiba wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
don't you guys understand

_____________________________
"Icy is the fuck nigga exemplar; the epitome of fuck niggatry." -William Shakespear
"Don't cry because Icy is a fuck nigga, smile because we sometimes have NKV." -Dr. Seuss
"A fuck nigga is someone who acts like Icy and still keeps the game down." -Elbert Hubbard
"If you want to know what a fuck nigga is like, take a good look at Icy and how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J.K. Rowling
"Live as if Icy is a huge fuck nigga. Learn as if he were to stop being a fuck nigga tomorrow." -Mahatma Gandhi
avatar
Checkmate
Junior
Junior

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-05-10
Location : PAY2WIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tenori Taiga on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 am

Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
Why do you keep trying to draw attention away from the fact that you were wrong also... And none of this arguing changes the fact that Icy is indeed a fuck nigga for keeping the game down for so long.
Except I never denied that I was in the wrong. You however are, so I felt like correcting that.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
Why do you keep trying to draw attention away from the fact that you were wrong also... And none of this arguing changes the fact that Icy is indeed a fuck nigga for keeping the game down for so long.
Except I never denied that I was in the wrong. You however are, so I felt like correcting that.
Yeah, this is taking too much of my time and brain power. So I'm gonna just leave it at this. I'm sorry for using a common term that is heard around 10-15 times a day by most of the people i associate with. I'm also sorry that I allowed Exo to even get me riled up in the first place, he is the last person i would expect to know anything. I would like to thank Peyton for putting things in perspective. I think we can all take a thing or two away from him. And lastly, I would like to thank Kagura for engaging me in a wonderful debate which will go down in my memory banks as one of the best altercations ever. Icy is still a fuck nigga though.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tiara on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Oh my..

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  IcyXDragon on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Ah.. people arguing over the simplest things... sure reminds me of something...
oh wait that's right.

Spoilerzzzzz:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Posts : 513
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Tiara on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:24 am

Oh my god... really.. LOL

Tiara
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Exo on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
Why do you keep trying to draw attention away from the fact that you were wrong also... And none of this arguing changes the fact that Icy is indeed a fuck nigga for keeping the game down for so long.
Except I never denied that I was in the wrong. You however are, so I felt like correcting that.
I'm also sorry that I allowed Exo to even get me riled up in the first place
who are you apologizing too?...its a phrase that would mean the exact same thing if said in real life, whether it was "Nigga Please" Or Nigger Please" it doesn't really matter  at all.....especially if said in real life since its basically the same thing

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sam on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
Why do you keep trying to draw attention away from the fact that you were wrong also... And none of this arguing changes the fact that Icy is indeed a fuck nigga for keeping the game down for so long.
Except I never denied that I was in the wrong. You however are, so I felt like correcting that.
I'm also sorry that I allowed Exo to even get me riled up in the first place
who are you apologizing too?...its a phrase that would mean the exact same thing if said in real life, whether it was "Nigga Please" Or Nigger Please" it doesn't really matter  at all.....especially if said in real life since its basically the same thing
I was apologizing to the masses of NKV for wasting their time with something as trvial as this.



You know what I like about typing a conversation as opposed to speaking it? People like Exo can get singled out immediately by their inability to form a cogent sentence - Peyton

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Exo on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Kagura Demuri wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Jigiba wrote:colloquialisms can't be incorrect in the same sense that they can't be correct.
Kagura Demuri wrote:If anything it's my fault for not correcting your incorrect use of terminology.
what?

Jigiba wrote:Allow me to intervene:
- Nightwing and Exo are wrong because colloquialisms have no proper form. They can only be traced to other words or phrases that resemble them.
Why do you keep trying to draw attention away from the fact that you were wrong also... And none of this arguing changes the fact that Icy is indeed a fuck nigga for keeping the game down for so long.
Except I never denied that I was in the wrong. You however are, so I felt like correcting that.
I'm also sorry that I allowed Exo to even get me riled up in the first place
who are you apologizing too?...its a phrase that would mean the exact same thing if said in real life, whether it was "Nigga Please" Or Nigger Please" it doesn't really matter  at all.....especially if said in real life since its basically the same thing
I was apologizing to the masses of NKV for wasting their time with something as trvial as this.



You know what I like about typing a conversation as opposed to speaking it? People like Exo can get singled out immediately by their inability to form a cogent sentence - Peyton
Then don't reply if it's a waste of time...

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Posts : 318
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Checkmate on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:17 am

Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:
Exois2sexeh wrote:
Nightwing wrote:Yeah, this is taking too much of my time and brain power. So I'm gonna just leave it at this. I'm sorry for using a common term that is heard around 10-15 times a day by most of the people i associate with. I'm also sorry that I allowed Exo to even get me riled up in the first place, he is the last person i would expect to know anything. I would like to thank Peyton for putting things in perspective. I think we can all take a thing or two away from him. And lastly, I would like to thank Kagura for engaging me in a wonderful debate which will go down in my memory banks as one of the best altercations ever. Icy is still a fuck nigga though.
who are you apologizing too?...its a phrase that would mean the exact same thing if said in real life, whether it was "Nigga Please" Or Nigger Please" it doesn't really matter  at all.....especially if said in real life since its basically the same thing
I was apologizing to the masses of NKV for wasting their time with something as trivial as this.

"You know what I like about typing a conversation as opposed to speaking it? People like Exo can get singled out immediately by their inability to form a cogent sentence" - Peyton
Then don't reply if it's a waste of time...
Do you ever wonder what books are like?

_____________________________
"Icy is the fuck nigga exemplar; the epitome of fuck niggatry." -William Shakespear
"Don't cry because Icy is a fuck nigga, smile because we sometimes have NKV." -Dr. Seuss
"A fuck nigga is someone who acts like Icy and still keeps the game down." -Elbert Hubbard
"If you want to know what a fuck nigga is like, take a good look at Icy and how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J.K. Rowling
"Live as if Icy is a huge fuck nigga. Learn as if he were to stop being a fuck nigga tomorrow." -Mahatma Gandhi
avatar
Checkmate
Junior
Junior

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-05-10
Location : PAY2WIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the hell is the game still down

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum