NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Banned automatically but didnt know that was rule breaking.

2 posters

Go down

Banned automatically but didnt know that was rule breaking. Empty Banned automatically but didnt know that was rule breaking.

Post  bane Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Greetings iam Bane(Username: Ilcenko) a new player(well played this game 3 years ago) ive been playing the game only for 20 minutes or so then one of the players asked me the link to where i have herd this game from...ive asked if it is allowed but got no responce from any1 so thought it would do no harm. as soon as i posted the link i got banned and have no way to contact any GM's. If possible i would perfer it if i could get unbanned since i didnt know i was rule breaking and wasnt informed by any GM that i shouldnt post the link.

Thank you.

bane

Back to top Go down

Banned automatically but didnt know that was rule breaking. Empty Re: Banned automatically but didnt know that was rule breaking.

Post  Ginji Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 am

Actually, you were told to whisper/IM it to that specific person and nothing else. It's also not somebody elses fault when you don't read the rules before playing. So yeah, kind of your own fault there.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Banned automatically but didnt know that was rule breaking. Empty Re: Banned automatically but didnt know that was rule breaking.

Post  bane Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:06 am

Kagura wrote:Actually, you were told to whisper/IM it to that specific person and nothing else. It's also not somebody elses fault when you don't read the rules before playing. So yeah, kind of your own fault there.

Wrong, wasnt whisperd anything, and dont act like you have read the rules before starting this game, 30% of the players maybe read the rules..other find out along the way.

bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down