NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Happy Birthday Mitsu

2 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Happy Birthday Mitsu Empty Happy Birthday Mitsu

Post  Flare Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 am

It has been a long nine months that we've know each other. That's like having a baby dude. This year has probably been one of the best in my life and I'm glad that you have been a part of it. Even though we constantly bust each others balls and joke around, we have a great friendship. I know that I can talk to you about most things (Leeza) and you can talk to me about stuff too. (Anything but Kush) I hope turning 17 is everything that you hope it will be and that like mine, it will also be one of the best years of your life. Live it up man. cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers

Your Friend, Flare

Flare
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Mitsu Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mitsu

Post  firekiller11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 am

happy bday

firekiller11

Back to top Go down