NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection

5 posters

Go down

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Empty Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection

Post  Denki Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 am

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Scaled.php?server=707&filename=badgm
Denki
Denki
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Empty HELL YEA

Post  Key Note Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 am

Denki wrote:Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Scaled.php?server=707&filename=badgm

I FUCKING AGREE GET AMY DA FUCK OUTTA HERE ALSO ENVY!!! THEY BOTH DONT KNOW THE DAMN DISCIPLINE CYCLE!!! THEY AUTO BANN LMAO NO WARNINGS!!!
Key Note
Key Note
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Empty Re: Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection

Post  Envy Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 am

unknownmb wrote:
Denki wrote:Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Scaled.php?server=707&filename=badgm

I FUCKING AGREE GET AMY DA FUCK OUTTA HERE ALSO ENVY!!! THEY BOTH DONT KNOW THE DAMN DISCIPLINE CYCLE!!! THEY AUTO BANN LMAO NO WARNINGS!!!

Again... only thing I can say is..
Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection 28ahjra
Envy
Envy
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Empty dumb ass

Post  Key Note Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Envy wrote:
unknownmb wrote:

Again... only thing I can say is..
Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection 28ahjra
you mad lmao????
Key Note
Key Note
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Empty Re: Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection

Post  meccquest Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Wait get envy out of here? So many rage faces i can put to this so i think i will.
Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Misc-a10
Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Annoye10
Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Misc-j10
Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Fuck-t10

And amy has gotten better as a gm although I do admit a few times she may go a bit overboard but still she isnt the worst gm I've ever seen. I've seen way worse. If you think amy is bad then you have not been on nkv for that long.
meccquest
meccquest
Admin
Admin

https://nkv-forum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:46 pm

unknownmb wrote:

Reason Why mecc Should Re-Evaluate His Staff Selection Where+the+fuck+are+the+memes+These+are+all+rage+_6074f7834eb798a774f32c4375cc9504 ur wrong at that point they do warn people and stuff but they banned u because u broke like 3 rules '-'
Thunder
Thunder
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down