NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)


(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)



Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)


Overwatch.....

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overwatch.....

Post  ExO on Mon May 16, 2016 2:13 pm

Am i the only person to have this serious problem with not being able to play overwatch right now? o.-
seriously i NEED this game.

ExO
Member
Member

Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  Tenori Taiga on Mon May 16, 2016 3:08 pm

ExO wrote:Am i the only person to have this serious problem with not being able to play overwatch right now? o.-
seriously i NEED this game.
A multiplayer only FPS that's running for 60$? No, I don't have a serious problem not being able to play it right now

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  Eternal on Mon May 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
ExO wrote:Am i the only person to have this serious problem with not being able to play overwatch right now? o.-
seriously i NEED this game.
A multiplayer only FPS that's running for 60$? No, I don't have a serious problem not being able to play it right now
Poor ass faggot.

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"A world without pain, loss, betrayal, hate, death, loneliness?... Impossible."
avatar
Eternal
Member
Member

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : Calgary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  KentaNanaya on Mon May 16, 2016 7:20 pm

I needs it

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
KentaNanaya
Junior
Junior

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-01-25
Location : Lehigh, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  Tenori Taiga on Tue May 17, 2016 12:33 am

Eternal wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
ExO wrote:Am i the only person to have this serious problem with not being able to play overwatch right now? o.-
seriously i NEED this game.
A multiplayer only FPS that's running for 60$? No, I don't have a serious problem not being able to play it right now
Poor ass faggot.
More that I'm paying bills, unlike most of y'all horrid parental leeches

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tenori Taiga
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Posts : 573
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.roosterteeth.com/willywilliam

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  Sam on Thu May 19, 2016 11:57 pm

Overwatch is gold. Anyone trying to catch three genji shuriken to the mouth just tell me the time and place.

_____________________________
I'd rather be a potato then a pumpkin.
avatar
Sam
Member
Member

Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-04-07
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  ExO on Fri May 20, 2016 10:48 am

So many people that said that did like the look of it, played it and ended up pre-ordering it the next day.
And the way genjis deflect can reflect ultimate's like its nothing.

ExO
Member
Member

Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  Majora on Fri May 20, 2016 2:43 pm

NKV overwatch squad?

_____________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Majora
Junior
Junior

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-03-18
Location : Belleville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overwatch.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum