NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
The Staff

(Owner)
Zero
Mecc
IcyXDragon

(Co-Owner)

(Head Admin)
Envy

(Admins)
Mezashi

(Enforcer)

Ranks
Kages:
(Req: 1.5e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 1e+13 HP)

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:
(Req: 2e+10 Stats; S-Rank Nin; 3e+13 HP)

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Old Man died...

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Man died...

Post  The Old Man on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:58 pm

So yeah first there was Old Man then mankind overtime the great senile old man walked the earth becoming apart of many societies , gaining many friends, snaking many friends, raping many friends etc. {  maybe even their children} wait what.. but even though this old man was older than the earth which is 2015 years old according to bya, He STILL looked young! This man was immortal for some time only going by what the people called him " which was Old Man" until he finally ate a piece of his forbidden pickle he finally realized  his true name!!!! His name is... his name is..... HIS NAME ISIS.......... Tatsu Minagoroshi!

The Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Man died...

Post  dick too bomb on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Dear Old Man,

You are extremly Not Offended and I Rip On you! I want kiss your Whaaaaat? Whilst times. You make my User burn with desire. When I first saw you, I Merely stared at you and fell in love. Will you Edit out with me? Don`t let your parents discourage you, Users are just jealous.

Yours forever, Bya

PS: I wish I had emojis

dick too bomb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top